Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo (46418 Views)

COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Man Taking His Bath On Lekki Epe Expressway (Photos) / Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2022
undecided
na2016:

It may sound illogical to you but with money in Nigeria, most girls even the ones in good relationships will open their legs.

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2022
na2016:

Some guys run test with girls before they do anything
Still not a guarantee, what if the virus is at its window stage as at the time of running the test? undecided. Have you thought of that possiblity?

5 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by seyz91(m): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2022
kemi na A1 investigtive journalist

she doesn't speak if she doesn't truly know
Ekejoestar:

But how did he knew they were with the virus or did they willingly confessed
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by 1Sharon(f): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2022
MonkeyMods:

It is his usual practice to take any woman he meets for tests before starting a relationship with them

This is what everybody should be doing!!

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2022
olisaEze:
Thank God I don’t sleep with prostitutes, I only sleep with harlots! grin grin grin
Lol! The word harlot came from Igbo" Ha laa otu"
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Rugaria:
Not surprised. The level of oloshoism in this country at present is on a pandemic level. It starts from the universities that the useless governments have allowed to be hyjacked by cultists and pimps. A new university was designated to be built near my community few years back and even before the laying of the foundation blocks, hotels have started springing up right left and center! It's only in Nigeria that foreigners can drive straight into a university hall to pick up gals! In the open , all days of the week! End time generation. A proactive government will take steps to stop what's going in these areas but the folks in power will turn a blind eye until Nigeria starts grabbing embarrassing international headlines for this..
In Kenya University, only students and staff with ID are allowed without that you cannot go into the varsity.

5 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Ayobeck(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2022
two plots of land for sales at iloko jesa road ilesha osun state,serious buyer to contact this number 08116290801, Whatsapp number 08148316840.. it's a legit land.. please believe is trust.the paper is also available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Godmademan(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Entertainers are top on Kemi's list for a reason

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Zip up, abstain from evil.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by KIDfurniture(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2022
We have cure for HIV… nothing special ja re
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Wittyduchess:
Still not a guarantee, what if the virus is at its window stage as at the time of running the test? undecided. Have you thought of that possiblity?
Another angle

2 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2022
KIDfurniture:
We have cure for HIV… nothing special ja re
What's the cure?
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2022
Ayobeck:
two plots of land for sales at iloko jesa road ilesha osun state,serious buyer to contact this number 08116290801, Whatsapp number 08148316840.. it's a legit land.. please believe is trust.the paper is also available
I should believe in trust? Which paper cover the land? Hope I don't need to pay community any fee or give extra money to your extended family
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2022
seyz91:
kemi na A1 investigtive journalist

she doesn't speak if she doesn't truly know
But people will call her mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2022
grin
Sweeetheart:
even though I dont fúck without protection but I can't imagine myself having sex with one HIV carrier

one Lady from ajah wanted to visit me, na money for tp no allow her come because me no dey give lady tp to visit, if you can't come sit down in your house
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Kenny9857(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
HIV EPIDEMIC on the island. Lekki/Ajah
#Kemified

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1505644361337524225
Ehweee may God help us for this country

Abeg anybody with good mind should please help me with airtime of any amount ranging from #100.... I no just fit die in silence, make I use the airtime call my people abeg...

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1506139496781393920

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1505771929982193665
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Sijo01(f): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Arrest prostitutes? What about those that patronize them?
By the way, who sleeps with prostitutes unprotected? These blokos people will never learn sad

3 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by badboyTee(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2022
adedayo3193:

i only do olosho cheesy cheesy
thank Satan I only do hookups

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by deedo93(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Someone posted this Samw warning last week on her story. Apparently she works in a hospital in that area and said this month alone out of 30people tested, 26 came out positive for either HIV, Hepatitis or Herpes. Guys make we protect ourselves ooo

5 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Method147(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Weytin concern me wey no get money to fu**k prostitute na ashawo i dey knack by one Conner mtcheeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Sweeetheart:

I banged one sometimes ago, she open another Facebook account for that, only her picture and no sign of marriage not knowing her hubby dey Switzerland dey hustle, I got to know when I found where she hide their wedding frames in their house

some ladies no suppose think of going heaven walahi, the day I discovered was the day I stop the relationship
See Kettle calling pot black

2 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Wurld: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2022
na2016:

Smart guys run test with girls before they do anything

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Theunbothered: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Tomek09:

Go and sleep with a girl in Lekki and Ajah so you can verify.

Hannover:

She is not. Go to the hospitals there and see how serious it is

BigYash:
First go do test,so that we can confirm. Belike say you high.. Go use yourself play for lekki area,make you know if she is lying or not.. Majority positive there,doesn't even know till this minute..
Bruh the HIV rate in Nigeria was already high, she's attaching herself to a trending gist and mentioning 3 imaginary men so dumb people like you flock to her page.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by MansoryMX(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2022
In a sane country this woman ought to have been picked up by the police to provide the guy who confessed to spreading HIV deliberately and from there more people will be caught but that can’t happen because we live in a shithole country where lots of people are above the law just because they are celebrities with political connection. I never liked Lagos! I always knew that place is next to hell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Sweeetheart(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2022
Rubyjade:
See Kettle calling pot black

look at this bag of beans, you want to start your olosho advert and you think this elephant pant will attract some naive guys here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Chiraq77(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2022
MonkeyMods:

It is his usual practice to take any woman he meets for tests before starting a relationship with them

Wow That's a Smart Man Right There,I might have to implement this method too.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:

praying and fasting when there are actual drugs for hiv?
na wa sha. las las nigerians with all education will revert to superstition instead of science

next question is can we be sure all the barbershops and pedicure palors are actually sterilizing their blades?
Most Nigerians only think you get HIV through sex, most atimes my foreign friends read and laugh at our comments on most social media
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Ekejoestar:

But how did he knew they were with the virus or did they willingly confessed

There is a test kit. Just scrub it on your gum.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2022
ednut1:
The risk of getting it thru vaginal sex is less than 1%. Make alarmists go rest
undecided says Nigeria based Canada Doctor

4 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2022
pocohantas:
This is no joke.

Someone I know didn’t turn up for work yesterday, he said it was an emergency that he lost his friend. It was when they rushed him to the hospital that a series of tests showed he had HIV. Asides other health issues.

Same Lagos, single guy of 38!!!

Dude refused to go to the hospital all the while different illnesses were hitting him. Instead he was praying and fasting. I asked him to tell the guy's girlfriend o, let her get tested ASAP.

May sexual intercox not put us in perpetual problem.
Advise yourself too because I know you like that thing very well.. grin

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2022
ChoCho54:
Theniceguy lives in lekki o
And you slept with him, go get yourself tested

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors / COVID-19: Ganduje Wants Lockdown Obeyed, As He Makes U-Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.