Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Do I Need To Be Worried? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do I Need To Be Worried? (437 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need To Be Worried? by ayomilore: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
I had a dream where my wife was pounding cooked beans in the mortar in the kitchen. What does this portend brethren in the house.
Re: Do I Need To Be Worried? by Bahamas95(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
I don't believe much in dreams.

I know religious people will soon start reading various meanings to it to scare you.....Don't allow irrelevant dreams bother you.
Re: Do I Need To Be Worried? by ayomilore: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bahamas95:

I know religious people will soon start reading various meanings to it to scare you.....Don't allow irrelevant dreams bother you.

Ok. Thanks boss.
Re: Do I Need To Be Worried? by NuclearReactor: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
ayomilore:
I had a dream where my wife was pounding cooked beans in the mortar in the kitchen. What does this portend brethren in the house.
See ehnn, u need to know that the interpretations of dreams arent fixed but personal, meaning that i may have the same dream u have but it may mean a very different thing from yours. Since it involves your wife, You need to pay attention to the recent happenings in your family to make meaning of the dreams. However, someone pounding beans(which would be stresful and rather should be done with a grinding machine or blender) may mean going through a challenge or hardsiip, THAT COULD HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN AVOIDED if the right conditions are in place, this is just a possible meaning My two cents cool
Re: Do I Need To Be Worried? by NuclearReactor: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bahamas95:

Brother the reason u say u dont beleive in dreams is that dreams can either come from your subconscious or your unconscious mind, and since most people only experience the former they conclude that dreams arent potent, subconscious dreams are those ones that are influenced by what your mind has been brooding on all throughout the day, like u craving a particular dish and dreaming of eating that dish, its just ur subconcious mind playing out its content, but there are dreams that are PURELY influenced by the spiritual, these comes from God or even demons (people having nightmares to the extent they cant sleep) these are the kinds of dreams u should pay attention to, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Be Worried? by Bahamas95(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Brother the reason u say u dont beleive in dreams is that dreams can either come from your subconscious or your unconscious mind, and since most people only experience the former they conclude that dreams arent potent, subconscious dreams are those ones that are influenced by what your mind has been brooding on all throughout the day, like u craving a particular dish and dreaming of eating that dish, its just ur subconcious mind playing out its content, but there are dreams that are PURELY influenced by the spiritual, these comes from God or even demons (people having nightmares to the extent they cant sleep) these are the kinds of dreams u should pay attention to, trust me.
Ok, thanks for the explanation. It's just that whenever I have nightmares I pray and forget about it. I don't allow it bother me. No need consulting any prophet or babalawo for help ...... I have realized the devil uses fear as a tool to fight us so I don't give him that chance.
Re: Do I Need To Be Worried? by NuclearReactor: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
Ok, thanks for the explanation. It's just that whenever I have nightmares I pray and forget about it. I don't allow it bother me. No need consulting any prophet or babalawo for help ...... I have realized the devil uses fear as a tool to fight us so I don't give him that chance.
Well, if u see sth bad in ur dreams, praying about it and refusing to succomb to fear is the right thing to do. But see ehnn there are cases where doing those things arent enough, you also have to understand a thing or two about d dream so that u can TAKE PHYSICAL ACTION to prevent those things from happening, if u dont take actions, those bad things MAY STILL HAPPEN, hence the need to understand your dreams, in any case u shouldnt fear!!

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Be Worried? by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
ayomilore:
You should take over cooking duties from your wife. undecided
Re: Do I Need To Be Worried? by Maynman: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You should take over cooking duties from your wife. undecided

They should eat earthly food but they should not work for it? Bwahahahah

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The True Holy Spirit? / What Is The Meaning Of This? / Dealing With Your Strongman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.