Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) (43453 Views)

Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic) / Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) / Mother Pours Hot Water On Daughter In Lagos, Blames The Devil (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Jogideen: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
[b][/b] what should we call this is she under spell or what or which offence will the little dude has done that lead to this heartless punishment
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by deflover(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
hunger
if dem vote tinubu
she go light the remaining kids grin
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
tillaman:
Holy cow shocked
She’s not a mother she’s just a vessel that brought the girl to this world, there’s a difference between a biological mother and

My brother this woman is clearly frustrated, there are burdens that are only meant for men to carry, when a woman begins to shoulder them, she'll break down, very few can cope with what a man bears.

Kai mehn, this is grotesque.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by gowaga68: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
She should be sent to jail and drop the keys inside lagoon.

Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-mother-sets-10-year-old-daughter-ablaze-in-ogun
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Bulletproofgt: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Between Yoruba women and Ibo women i dont who is more wicked
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by storm001(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Reincarnated children.
No fear @ all and no respect for elders.

Those days, who born you to disobey your parent

If the parents of some of our wicked politicians/taught/transgender/ceiminals etc killed them when they were young, the world would have been a better place.

Lesson to those alive, respect your elders and respect your parents.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by iyke2frankeze: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Any person that originates that part of the world can harm him/herself, let alone others.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
I think abortion sud b free in this country, to avoid all this nonsense sad
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Miracle2022: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Islie:

I am not surprised for the crime,rather I am surprised that this kind of crime is not committed by ipob woman. Everyone knows that 90% of these kinds crimes is committed by ipob women.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by letitrainnow(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Evil woman, put her in jail
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Qatar2022: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
After devil na woman
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by SilentBurner(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingpin1000:
When I see things like this, how I want take my marry?
If a woman can do this to her flesh and blood because of mere phone what will she do to a man who is not in any way related to her but only living as husband and wife.

I no fit marry abeg.

grin na konji go kee u grin
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Fourwinds: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
tillaman:
Holy cow shocked
She’s not a mother she’s just a vessel that brought the girl to this world, there’s a difference between a biological mother and

The Futureisfemale must be proud of her gender ...
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Enemyofpeace: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aisha Tijani are Muslim names, by their religion we shall know them. If you know you know
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by NessFortunate: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Islie:

yeye woman, in this era of scarcity and hike in price. She dey waste fuel. Join me in wishing her daugther a quick recovery. #yowa
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by madjune(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ogun state every time.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by obaaderemi: 5:52am On Mar 23, 2022
merits:

cry
Maybe the woman as mental health problem.

Am planning to buy aso rock and all the occupant abeg.if you know you know.
Of course it's mental health problems. The father of the children left her. It must be hard coping with the burdens. Such people snap easily.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:29am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by bigcasava1(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2022
Ogun state again!
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Tais8: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2022
Get Registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)

Contact RayLight Solution for your:
- Business name (Enterprise)
- Limited Liability Company
- Incorporated Trustee (NGOs, Clubs, Association, Churches etc.)

Contact RayLight
080385 38633
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Davesaves(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
WOMEN supporting WOMEN
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Anger is bad.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by merits(m): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
obaaderemi:
Of course it's mental health problems. The father of the children left her. It must be hard coping with the burdens. Such people snap easily.

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS / ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.