Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) (43457 Views)

Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic) / Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) / Mother Pours Hot Water On Daughter In Lagos, Blames The Devil (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by TheWolfen(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mom from hell
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Neimar: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Afonja sha cheesy
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yeruba pple no get joy at all
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by TheWolfen(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Uprightness100:

Spiritual warefare is off the chart.
Armour up!
Put on the Whole Armor of GOD in Holiness and righteousness so that you will not be an instrument of the devil in these Last of the Last Moments.

Well said.
This ain't ordinary life

1 Like

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Omobola121(f): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Act like this should be tit for tat. She should be set ablaze too.

If I become the president or Governor, you will be given the same doze of your act. Nonsense!!
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by bluefilm: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
She's an End time mother

They are everywhere.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by gaspology(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by ozegidon(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingpin1000:
When I see things like this, how I want take my marry?
If a woman can do this to her flesh and blood because of mere phone what will she do to a man who is not in any way related to her but only living as husband and wife.

I no fit marry abeg.
Ok isorit!
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by VOsimhen144(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nigerian feminists won't condemn this act. They will all run away from this thread.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by tfelicityk(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Is she cursed?
Nope, it is the wicked act she had been planning to execute for long...
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by HitbackIIback: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Anger plus frustration though not a reason for this act but once you can't get hold or control of anger it will always put you in a shameful situation just like this. I pray the child survive, how will she look at the child tomorrow or how will the child feels knowing the mother attempted killing her. Crazy world
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by SensualMan1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yoruba people are plain wicked.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Truvelisback(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
WOEMEN.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
See petrol we dey look for angry
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Trustedpronet: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Depression things
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Johel(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by eedhrisademola(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-mother-sets-10-year-old-daughter-ablaze-in-ogun
Abeg make we pray for the innocent girl. Oluwa save her oo.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by delzbaba(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Will we ever see good news from ogun?
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by edosignature(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Anger & lack of self-control pays no one.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Osibajo2023: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Women are naturally wicked, but they don't know

2 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Uprightness100:

Armour up!
Put on the Whole Armor of GOD in Holiness and righteousness so that you will not be an instrument of the devil in these Last of the Last Moments.
Trash!!

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by cococandy(f): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Throw her in a dungeon forever. She should never see the light of day again

1 Like

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by BloomingDale(f): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingpin1000:
When I see things like this, how I want take my marry?
If a woman can do this to her flesh and blood because of mere phone what will she do to a man who is not in any way related to her but only living as husband and wife.

I no fit marry abeg.

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by BloomingDale(f): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
WOEMEN.

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by derecho(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
First, single parenthood isn't good.
The pressure got to her and she lost it.
It's laughable when you hear some women praise themselves. "We are super...We can multitask..."
Madame, you may have uncountable abilities BUT you were NEVER wired to raise a child ALONE.

Some maybe quick to think it's because she's poor.Sure, the pressure won't present itself this way but you can NEVER compare that same woman with a supportive husband by her side.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by kingyakos: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
NOwazobia:
Nigeria is now officially an Horror movie. cry embarassed

Hell horror
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by samwillyco1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fear women
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by VOsimhen144(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Uprightness100:

Armour up!
Oga Righteousness, this your shield have a diagram of a beast and for that you're going to hell. You will rot in hell

2 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by OFFICIAL336: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yoruba women don't know how to train pikin.

FACT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS / ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.