Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) (43455 Views)

Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic) / Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) / Mother Pours Hot Water On Daughter In Lagos, Blames The Devil (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by uchebest20(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Must there always be a bad news to hear in naija everyday
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Ternistacle(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
No much talk .. let them pour her kerosene and light her up... Then off the fire.. repeat the process again.

It is well.. let me continue with my blunt
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by IbileIfe: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
60 million people suffering from Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar disorder affects about 60 million people worldwide.*
https://www.bbrfoundation.org/research/bipolar-disorder

disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs.

The exact cause of bipolar disorder isn’t known, but a combination of genetics, environment and altered brain structure and chemistry may play a role.

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
saintjimos:
She should be In jail
na elewe eran straight no story.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by favour32(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na enzymes called TPH nai come over her.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by imagrg(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Too many mad people among us.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by minasu190: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Because you are a single mother,you poured anger that is meant for ur husband on ur children,what a wicked mother!
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Kaymansion(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
shocked The woman might not mentally stable
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Mikirolex: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
A single mother taking care of 5 children,she is certainly going through frustration.
She needs a mental health review and assistance.Though,her temper took a better part of her.Anger management is very important for we all; single or married.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Elidrisy20: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Petrol dey cost, but you dey use am burn pikin
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by yusluvad(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Disheartening. What's really her motives for doing such to her own daughter? Probably the girl might know her topmost secret...
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Emmanuel30a: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Where is fernadezisback? How many month did the woman used to carry the girl pregnancy in her womb... Maybe the girl pregnancy was by rape or adultery...
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by evictor305: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Single mother of 5. like 5!!!! highest level of frustration and transferred aggression. what a pity
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-mother-sets-10-year-old-daughter-ablaze-in-ogun
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by irunoko(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
gaspology:
na d tin wey make d husband run be that
Edi re.no be ordinary eyes

This is the Work Of bitter in-laws who are pained that she left their brother and who have vowed that she won't reap the fruits of her labour and she will do irrational things till she gets into the type of trouble that no one can deliver her from
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by ComeToJesus: 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Advisory: Change the name of that state. It's clearly affecting the behavioural pattern of the indigenes and inhabitants. It's even used as a swear word. I hear people say " Ogun will kill you"

Everything hitherto unheard-of is taking place in Ogun State. From trading in human parts to all forms of unprintable and bizarre activities, the gateway to hell state stands tall.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Regie2bless: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-mother-sets-10-year-old-daughter-ablaze-in-ogun
na sin of the father na she transfer put the girl body, she practically took revenge on the man by hurting her child. Wickedness
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Emdebby2: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingpin1000:
When I see things like this, how I want take my marry?
If a woman can do this to her flesh and blood because of mere phone what will she do to a man who is not in any way related to her but only living as husband and wife.

I no fit marry abeg.
Lol....abeg you go marry by force.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Emdebby2: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
What a sad news. Setting ablaze your child that you carried for nine months in your womb except if that woman didn't give birth to that girl. She's evil no wonder the husband left her.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by chatinent: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
The way some parents treat their biological children tho. If it's another relative, it will be called maltreatment.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by uvie66: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
princeemmma:
The woman must be insane, she need to be tested or taken to a psychiatric hospital, because i don't really know what to say this
the woman is not insane....it is her frustration and anger that she is propagating to the child.... living in flat with five children, now she is finding it difficult to cater for them. Women on this forum please don't just open your legs for your Man and start breeding like pigs, ensure your husband/partner have the financial wherewithal to look after the children. If I am a woman, I don born two and the Man say him want more children, I go say make he deposit 3 million for trust account for every child.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by fakka: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
This Christians. Mehn... Smh
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Mandela887(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ogun state has turned to a very useless state lately....killing,rituals all d bad activities centered there
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Henon: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ogun state the demonic state!
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Okortor: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mother from the pit of hell.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by ihedioramma: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
illicit:
Well

They should free her to take care of her burden
Think befor you talk .
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by ihedioramma: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingpin1000:
When I see things like this, how I want take my marry?
If a woman can do this to her flesh and blood because of mere phone what will she do to a man who is not in any way related to her but only living as husband and wife.

I no fit marry abeg.
That is why the husband forgot her .
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by illicit(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
ihedioramma:
Think befor telk .

Ok they should pass u the burden and jail her
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by stamapro(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Let her be the judge of her case, if she wanted to roast her daughter for just what the little girl did, not forgetting that the girl acted according to her 5 years old. (A child). She the mother want to kill a baby. What should govt do with her? Pour acid on her and lit her abi. Mother with the brain of ant. Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by MARYIAN(f): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
cry
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by jditimiya(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
We will hear more of this in months to come, the frustration in the world alone can make one go insane. Most people are thinking of a way to lose free but at the end destroy many things they can never put together again. God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS / ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.