Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries (1360 Views)

I Don’t Know Why Guys Keep Dumping Me – Ghanaian Musician Lamented / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries by Amb1045(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
A Ghanaian university graduate has cried out for help on how to deal with her father who has been chasing her for sex since she was 14 years old.

According to the lady who shared her ordeal on the Ghanaian Facebook group, Tell It All, she has managed to prevent her father from abusing her sexually over the years.

Her only problem now is that the man has driven away every man who intended to marry her, with a condition that she must have sex with him first.

She disclosed that her father is an occultist, and it is unclear why he has been insistent on having sexual intercourse with her at all costs.

She is contemplating tying the knot with her current lover whose pregnancy she carries at the court because she fears her father would reject him too.

Read her full post below, as she shared on Tell It All:

"I just read a post of a lady saying relationships aren’t working for her and she’s in her 30’s, may God help her find a soulmate soon IJN. With mine I get the men but my dad keeps chasing them away and I’m in my early 30’s too.

"He joins this occult group and has been wanting to sleep with me since I was in primary 4, till date he’s sworn to my face that until I allow him sleep with him then it’ll be over his dead body that he allows any man marry me. I’ve completed the Uni with no cert to show because he used his dubious means to change my name and grades from school.

"Over 10yrs I completed and I’m even frustrated, he tells me that he’ll spoil my everything until I give in. I pray papa, I go to church papa but dealing with occultism powers aren’t easy.

"He’s put me through a lot it’s like he’s controlling everyone in the family so they can’t make a decision without him involved, nobody wants to stand in the gap for me as a dad so I can marry.

"So please family, would it be wrong if we now go to court and do it?
Re: My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries by tillaman(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
If this isn’t nollywood then why not just relocate some where far away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries by mainkendo: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hmmm. Let me consult with oracle
Re: My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries by spydera: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Wait ooo!
If her real life blood father can be doing this, then....
Music: "Crazy things are happening"
Let those on Ghanaland forum attend to this abeg.
Re: My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries by Cardealer2021(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Abeg how dem dey call Ghana version of Nollywood sef cry
Re: My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries by SniperSmurf(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
No pics? No source?
The father no get shame or sense if it's true... and that's a big "if" because people lie too much on the internet.

Cardealer2021:

Ghaniwood cheesy
Re: My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries by siofra(f): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Gidiganwood.
Re: My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries by Cardealer2021(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
SniperSmurf:
No pics? No source?
The father no get shame or sense if it's true... and that's a big "if" because people lie too much on the internet.

Ghaniwood cheesy
I dey tell you na real ghaniwood be this grin
Re: My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries by Cardealer2021(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
siofra:

Gidiganwood.
tongue
Re: My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries by Goldbw122(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Well this one is another drama, when she go follow the man forget marriage.. infact God. Will bless that kind of marriage from avoiding sin... Yes ooo
Re: My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries by udede(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ghana and this kind of news,
Re: My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries by CuteMike01(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Shocking
Re: My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
End time father grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Women: I Don't Want 1 Minute Man, Then This... / How Do I Make Money Online Without Paying For Anything / Is My GF Using Me For Greencard Using Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.