Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Don’t Know Why Guys Keep Dumping Me – Ghanaian Musician Lamented - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Know Why Guys Keep Dumping Me – Ghanaian Musician Lamented (1051 Views)

Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / My Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Any Man Marries Me – Ghanaian Lady Cries / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Why Guys Keep Dumping Me – Ghanaian Musician Lamented by DanielOwen2050(m): 3:45am On Dec 06, 2019
Budding Ghanaian Afro-dancehall musician, Akiyana has lamented how bad her experiences of being in relationships have been.

She disclosed in an interview with Zion Felix on the ‘Uncut Show’ that all the relationships she has been in did not yield any positive results.

Akiyana bemoaned all the three guys she dated wasted her time, used and dumped her.
The ‘Bubra’ singer claimed her exes took her for granted because of her loyalty. According to her, she puts all her strength and everything into whatever she does.

She recounted cooking and washing for all the guys she dated but they ended up breaking her heart.

Akiyana who doesn’t believe in sex before marriage said she is still a virgin despite the multiple relationships she has been in.

She mentioned a kind and a caring person as her ideal guy. Interestingly, Akiyana doesn’t care about the person’s looks or how rich he is.

Read Also: https://latesttip.com/lady-cries-out-that-her-boyfriend-complains-of-the-shape-of-her-vagina/
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Keep Dumping Me – Ghanaian Musician Lamented by Fadomero(m): 4:02am On Dec 06, 2019
Because men are tired of your foolishness

(1) (Reply)

If Sex Before Marriage Is Sine, What Is Sex After Marriage? / Muslim Cleric Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman Who Attends His Mosque / Perfect Circumstances To Use Egungun Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.