Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Before Sex,think Of The Consequences...sex Comes With Responsibilities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Sex,think Of The Consequences...sex Comes With Responsibilities (746 Views)

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / Sex Comes First 15 Ways To Help Your Relationship -without Leaving Your Bedroom / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Sex,think Of The Consequences...sex Comes With Responsibilities by Francisanointed(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
From the little life I have lived, I have observed people love sex but hate the responsibility that comes from it. Sex talk is more rampant than the responsibility or the consequences of having sex. Boys and men likes to talk about the fantasies, reality and the enjoyment of sex but none will tell you the consequences of having sex.
MEN/BOYS ONLY:
Men and boys,when thinking of the enjoyment in sex,always have it in mind that sex could lead to PREGNANCY. Men and boys can do anything in the world just to enter in between the legs of a woman. But many a time, when the lady or girl becomes pregnant,they will begin to find an excuse not to be responsible for that pregnant. Meanwhile,when they wanted sex from the "so called girl", they preached Love,money,beauty and used some other strategies in other to go in between her legs. They will do different styles in bed, change position and create a lot of fantasies in their head but they won't anticipate the consequences of the sex they are about to have.
WOMEN/GIRLS ONLY
I wish the women of these days would close their legs. But they won't and they can't because of some obvious reasons like love and money. If unmarried women / girls will keep themselves,weddings and commitment will be automatically increased and multiplied. But because Girls/ Women don't close their legs, unwanted pregnancy and irresponsibility has greatly multiplied. Women/Girls,my sole advice for you is to pray and be wise to be able to differentiate a responsible from an irresponsible man.
I want to share with you three real life stories. One of the stories happened to my elder brother.
TO BE CONTINUE

3 Likes

Re: Before Sex,think Of The Consequences...sex Comes With Responsibilities by Cardealer2021(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nonsense cry
Why not say before buying a car think of the consequences (you might have an accident)
Or hey eating food think of the consequences too( you might have a running stomach)
Oga sex is fundamental human right grin

1 Like

Re: Before Sex,think Of The Consequences...sex Comes With Responsibilities by Sheddy5(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is the best post ever in nairaland shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Sex,think Of The Consequences...sex Comes With Responsibilities by Francisanointed(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
STORY 1
This is a true life story. A lady never knew she was pregnant up until three months. She was living with her mother. She called her boyfriend to inform him that she was pregnant. The boy asked her why it took her three months to know she was pregnant. However on the fourth month of the pregnancy, her mother got to know about it and she ask the boy to come and see her. The boy came two weeks later and he agreed that he would take Care of the child. The girl said they should start buying baby things. The boy said he wasn't financially buoyant. Since the girl had some money,because she is fashion designer,she used the money to get some baby things. Time went by,the boy wasn't showing responsible actions. The lady told him the delivery money is 30k. Hmmmm. The boy refused to cooperate. Two days to delivery,the girl called the boy that she is in labor. The boy hasn't paid the delivery money. They deposited the 30k. On the delivery day,she was to give birth through C.S which cost 250k. The mother of the girl went and borrow 100k from a person who Works in LAPO. After the delivery, the doctor in charge said they must pay the balance,the lady who just delivered through C.S has to enter the street begging for people for assist her,some thought she would use their money to do ritual but she latter showed them the place she did C.S.
TO BE CONTINUE
Re: Before Sex,think Of The Consequences...sex Comes With Responsibilities by Francisanointed(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Nonsense cry
Why not say before buying a car think of the consequences (you might have an accident)
Or hey eating food think of the consequences too( you might have a running stomach)
Oga sex is fundamental human right grin
Read properly with sophia
Re: Before Sex,think Of The Consequences...sex Comes With Responsibilities by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Before Sex,think Of The Consequences...sex Comes With Responsibilities by Francisanointed(m): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2022
CONTINUATION
she was able to raise 70k through begging. She gave the 70k to the doctor and told the doctor that she will pay the balance a week later. But the doctor refused to allow them to be discharged from the hospital until her balance is fully paid. Her BP that was 100 skyrocketed to 170. The doctor had to discharge them
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Before Sex,think Of The Consequences...sex Comes With Responsibilities by spencekat(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2022
You are correct.The consequences are too much.People know the aftermath, but the addiction to pre marital sex is very strong.The best is to abstain.Sex before marriage always ends in huge regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Before Sex,think Of The Consequences...sex Comes With Responsibilities by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
U messaged me, how can I help 08112658211

(1) (Reply)

6 Characteristics Of Someone You Should Desire To Marry. / I Made Him Jealous By Giving Him (love Potions): Now Am Regretting My Actions / Ladies, You Have The Ability To Discover And Build Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.