Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,911 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Made Him Jealous By Giving Him (love Potions): Now Am Regretting My Actions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made Him Jealous By Giving Him (love Potions): Now Am Regretting My Actions (746 Views)

I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting / Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made Him Jealous By Giving Him (love Potions): Now Am Regretting My Actions by Uwagood123(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
i have a confession..�� i and my male bestie have been so good and close friends for over a year now, I have been his adivicer,his shoulder he leans on and he has been my adivicer,and I find peace when ever i would be with him he would visit my house and so did

.I was tired of hiding not until one day i told him that i love him
our friendship is a good one. a lot of people admired us saying i wish i had a friend like him,I wish i had a friend like her…well let me cut it shot,things started to change when i started developing feelings for him i could bearly stand it anymore,whenever he tells me about his girlfriend i would bark like a hungry dog and he surely noticed
I was tired of hiding not until one day i told him that i love him;he told me i know and they was a time i also started to love you but i couldn’t tell you because i never wanted to loose this friendship and lastly you and i can’t date i have a girlfriend….i quite understood and i faked an apology and he said its fine he understands….meanwhile i had plans in my mind…one day i called him over for dinner and i had prepared fried groundnuts for him to eat after the delicious meal…in the groundnuts i had put a potion. .I just wanted him by myself alone and I vowed to make sure he will dump his girlfriend.well my wish happened.whenever he sees me with a man he will be upset,he would come over at my place and we would make love…sometimes he would even stay for a week…I said it to my self yes,this is what i wanted the potion works..I was ever happy,he started losing interest in his girlfriend and whenever he is with her girlfriend he would metion my name not until they broke up and i was the happiest one…he came to me saying he needed comfort that he broke up with his girlfriend and i gave him a nice Mouth Action https://uwagood.com/2022/07/16/i-made-him-jealous-by-giving-him-love-potions-now-am-regretting-my-actions/

Re: I Made Him Jealous By Giving Him (love Potions): Now Am Regretting My Actions by peter0071(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
every drug get expiring date. Likewise every action. It may not come sudden...but it will surely come. I would advise that you call teh girlfriend and apologize to her and look for a way to break the effect of the Love portion

1 Like

Re: I Made Him Jealous By Giving Him (love Potions): Now Am Regretting My Actions by Nonexisting1: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Go and learn how to write before creating a blog unless you want to keep writing for nursery school pupils. angry

1 Like

Re: I Made Him Jealous By Giving Him (love Potions): Now Am Regretting My Actions by Noeasyway042(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
Wait! Make i clean my ears first.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, You Have The Ability To Discover And Build Your Man / Finally Exposed ! Find Out The No 1 Secret To Make Any Woman Cum In 8 Minutes / Who can translate this dream for me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.