Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Police Officers Reject N300,000 Bribe, Return N600,000 Paid Into Account (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Reject N300,000 Bribe, Return N600,000 Paid Into Account (pics) (24165 Views)

Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) / PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters / Court Convicts Farouk Lawan Over $500,000 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Reject N300,000 Bribe, Return N600,000 Paid Into Account (pics) by Spandau: 1:56am On Mar 24, 2022
lagonovo:

See his mouth like Portable own, baby sit or something... says the proven mook while still stupidly providing the so-called attention, na Sharia of 1999 we go use reset your brain for Zamfara grin

Phew! What an obstinate dingbat. Just won't stop following me.
Re: Police Officers Reject N300,000 Bribe, Return N600,000 Paid Into Account (pics) by Amalekki: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2022
"One of the best roads to self-improvement is acceptance of personal mistakes and correcting them as soon as possible. Do not let arrogance lead to your downfall. " - Anonymous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Reject N300,000 Bribe, Return N600,000 Paid Into Account (pics) by lagonovo: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Amalekki:
"One of the best roads to self-improvement is acceptance of personal mistakes and correcting them as soon as possible. Do not let arrogance lead to your downfall. " - Anonymous
Spot on.

Many will keep blaming the leaders and those in power but just focus a small searchlight on them, they fail woefully. Imagine the slowpoke on this thread as governor of his state? Simple correction and he totally lost it and started using names that you be pasted on his forehead grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Reject N300,000 Bribe, Return N600,000 Paid Into Account (pics) by lagonovo: 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Spandau:

grin grin grin Really? Is it this bad? You had to consult the dictionary and whip up a "dissertation" just to look good and attract my attention? Nah! Sorry, I am not a queer. Now take your faggo.ty arse and scram off my mention. Nu?
What a spectacular fool. Your attention? Like they do to predictable animals in the zoo right, and never fails? You are too weak-minded. Yes I'm outta here, next time do your research though that may actually be a tall order for you as your smallness can only comprehend insults grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Reject N300,000 Bribe, Return N600,000 Paid Into Account (pics) by Spandau: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
lagonovo:

What a spectacular fool. Your attention? Like they do to predictable animals in the zoo right, and never fails? You are too weak-minded. Yes I'm outta here, next time do your research though that may actually be a tall order for you as your smallness can only comprehend insults grin

Finally, the oaf agrees to leave. Never seen a desperate attention junkie like this bozo in my life. Phew! Thank God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. / Buhari, Jonathan Hold Talks In Aso Rock / Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.