Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument (3847 Views)

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Playloaded: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
According to the lady, her boyfriend had uttered the unimaginable while they were arguing which had left her in stunned disbelief.

A man has left his girlfriend in shock after he indirectly disclosed that he won't be settling down with her after three years of dating.

According to Chinenerem, the lady who shared the story, her boyfriend had uttered the unimaginable while they were arguing which had left her in stunned disbelief.

This is shocking to her because they have been for three years now only for him to hint that he doesn’t have any intention to marry her.

She wrote:
”I was arguing with my bf earlier today and he told me “I pity who will marry you”

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-pity-who-will-marry-you-man-tells-girlfriend-of-3yrs-during-heated-argument/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by phrancys001(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yes ooo!

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by cutecommend: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Many men know who they really want to marry...

13 Likes

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by rickpat(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
PITY WHO WILL MARRY HIM TOO NA...MAKE UNA TWO REST ABEG...are you two the first to break up?

5 Likes

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by LordIsaac(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
I've used that line before, and I meant it. Some ladies are just terrible.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by chatinent: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yawns.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Lalami3232(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Men don dey finally wiseup to reality grin grin. Gone are those days when your toto or yansh go qualify you as a wife material. Now eeh, your pointed breast, yansh and artificial tight toto would only qualify you for drilling and passing around till one mumu man go see you for choir to marry. If you like no polish your brain, continue to polish your hair and makeup only.
My dear men, abeg make una no dey stingy with them na. After una chop dem like 6months, pass dem to the next player so that the toto go dey go around freely grin. Now imagine how many abortions and drilling na this one go don do/collect for this guy hand. One mumu man go still carry am for house and dey talk say "don't talk to my wife anyhow grin", wife wey be community ex project. Funny enough, those in their 20s no dey learn from those in their 30s.
Make I even ask una one question sef, "why E be say ladies no dey ever get sense even after seeing wetin happen to their predecessors? ". Anyways, oga pass her to the next available d!ck for servicing. Laslas, the toto go reach everybody chop even if you're broke or not.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "you wey go open eye to marry a 9ja babe wey no be virgin, still open eye to do DNA test on your children sha"

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Boogyman557: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin Sometimes argument is good oooo. See as girl just know her fate mistakenly. grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Cardealer2021(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by toujurs: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Honestly most girls don't have manners, and don't know how to talk. It takes a very tolerant guy to endure such. Not every one can. And when the guy dumpes her. She turns out toxic. , But why that emoji grin grin.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by toujurs: 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Palema007:
grin grin grin grin grin Sometimes argument is good oooo. See as girl just know her fate mistakenly. grin grin cheesy
grin grin crazy shit honestly
Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
toujurs:
grin grin crazy shit honestly
Very crazy grin grin. But it's unfair to the lady ooo, guy for just break up with her when he knows he had no plans for her. Guys just taking unnecessary risks.
Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by toujurs: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Palema007:
Very crazy grin grin. But it's unfair to the lady ooo, guy for just break up with her when he knows he had no plans for her. Guys just taking unnecessary risks.
You aren't looking bad, i saw the brilliant topic you created. You will get a good man. That will value you.

Maybe he just couldn't let go of her sweetness, so soon. But he had it in mind, he would definitely not get married t her.

But the guy might not mean it that way, maybe he might have meant it out of anger
Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
And she still the expose her identity for social media even when her boyfriend don already tell her he pity who would marry her, which guy go one near her again, nah liability dem go the see soo..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
toujurs:
You aren't looking bad, i saw the brilliant topic you created. You will get a good man. That will value you.
Amen
Amen
Amen oooooooooo
Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by toujurs: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Palema007:
Amen
Amen
Amen oooooooooo
Don't be like all these bitter, toxic NL ladies, most are frustrated urgent 2k.they will come here to cry how a guy dumped them. Were as it was their hungry entitled mentality. That got them dumped. You are smarter. Stay blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
toujurs:

Maybe he just couldn't let go of her sweetness, so soon. But he had it in mind, he would definitely not get married t her.

But the guy might not mean it that way, maybe he might have meant it out of anger
Lol.... If after all that he gets married to someone else and the lady retaliates, Nl redpillers will not let us hear word.

Lol out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. grin

1 Like

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
toujurs:

Busybody, who send you?
Bloody simping captain save a hoe

8 Likes

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Nicepoker(m): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
toujurs:

You viewed her profile. The little blood in your brain decided to flow to your dick. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Medianna(f): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nicepoker:
You viewed her profile. The little blood in your brain decided to flow to your dick. grin
Senomi:

Busybody, who send you?

'Over sabi housewives'

Are you kidding me right now!!! Just call the police for him!
Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Medianna:

'Over sabi housewives'

Are you kidding me right now!!! Just call the police for him!
Lol.... The name fits them perfectly.

"Over Sabi housewives" grin
Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by ScienceStudents: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lalami3232:
Men don dey finally wiseup to reality grin grin. Gone are those days when your toto or yansh go qualify you as a wife material. Now eeh, your pointed breast, yansh and artificial tight toto would only qualify you for drilling and passing around till one mumu man go see you for choir to marry. If you like no polish your brain, continue to polish your hair and makeup only.
My dear men, abeg make una no dey stingy with them na. After una chop dem like 6months, pass dem to the next player so that the toto go dey go around freely grin. Now imagine how many abortions and drilling na this one go don do/collect for this guy hand. One mumu man go still carry am for house and dey talk say "don't talk to my wife anyhow grin", wife wey be community ex project. Funny enough, those in their 20s no dey learn from those in their 30s.
Make I even ask una one question sef, "why E be say ladies no dey ever get sense even after seeing wetin happen to their predecessors? ". Anyways, oga pass her to the next available d!ck for servicing. Laslas, the toto go reach everybody chop even if you're broke or not.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "you wey go open eye to marry a 9ja babe wey no be virgin, still open eye to do DNA test on your children sha"
The same chorus, over and over and over again
Don't get me wrong, what you say has some element of truth in it, but this, this is boring

Couldn't get past the first 5 lines
Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by luminouz(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Palema007:
So this is you!!!

Na you dey give redpillers wahala with your big mouth
Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Slynation(m): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
toujurs:
Don't be like all these bitter, toxic NL ladies, most are frustrated urgent 2k.they will come here to cry how a guy dumped them. Were as it was their hungry entitled mentality. That got them dumped. You are smarter. Stay blessed
don't be like who?? grin Oga, she's among the top ranking board of directors grin

1 Like

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Medianna(f): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lalami3232:

Cuz Nairaland is dominated by your gender.. So Ride on sir
See that mouth like Area1 roundabout
Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by DaInferno(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
LordIsaac:
I've used that line before, and I meant it. Some ladies are just terrible.
grin very!
Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by toujurs: 12:35am On Mar 23, 2022
Senomi:

Busybody, who send you?
Is it not my simp, leave it alone na, why not take your toxicity to your bathroom as usual, all these small boys feeding on mama thank you, would come and quote me as simp, why not casterate yourselves undecided. Since your man hood is of no essense.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Munzy14(m): 1:02am On Mar 23, 2022
cutecommend:
Many men know who they really want to marry...
Having sex is determined by woman.

Commitment is determined by a man.

God is awesome for the division of labour.. grin cheesy

Truly truly any man who wishes to marry, knows who he will marry when he is ready.

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Trumann: 3:43am On Mar 23, 2022
toujurs:

Who asked you?
Cho cho cho cho cho all because you want to enter DM.

You're a man, you should have some element of self control.
Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by donproject2(m): 3:59am On Mar 23, 2022
I once told my ex two things could happen when she eventually marries, that she will either kill her husband or her husband kills her, in each case, she'll be cause. Though I later regretted saying that but I guess I drived something into her.
Re: I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 23, 2022
If you like...
Be in his kitchen with his shirt on and be shouting "baby, is it semo o eba".... Sister! no be you e go marry Las las cheesy

Better go and work on your attitude ladies, cause no man wants to end up with a nagging and quarelsome woman undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me / Which Shower Head U Like And Why / It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.