Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. (3850 Views)

Stumbled Upon This, Can You Help Some People On This? / When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by mencade5(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
we were in the same cab. Her fare wasnt enough. I willingly paid for her. After alighting we exchange numbers.

A week later she called that she intend to see me. I later fix anoda date to call her. She agreed to visit only. I never knew she had plan with a cab driver to rob me. She saw inside my wallet, some neatly arranged notes of N1000 of about 50. I never knew my philantropism would lead me to a trap.

When she came to my place, still inside the cab, i told her to get down, she gave an excuse that she forgot sometin at home that we should go together before coming back to my place. See wayoooooo

i sensed this dubious acts and had to dismiss her. That i cant go anywhere for now. That was how she left and up till date she had not call back and i have deleted her number too.

Till this day i barely help ladies due to this acts.
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by Jennydoris(f): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ok...
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by aristocrazzy: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
What a story,Good for a nollywood movie.
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by mencade5(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
aristocrazzy:
What a story,Good for a nollywood movie.
see ur head....it happen to me in reality, i dont expect you to believe me though
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by Footsoldier(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Thanks for updating my knowledge about how to avoid being a victim of scam. I don't trust myself and I don't trust strangers.
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by Footsoldier(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pass me the kush let me feel alright.
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
nice script
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by mencade5(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
nice script
woman what script?
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by mencade5(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Footsoldier:
Thanks for updating my knowledge about how to avoid being a victim of scam. I don't trust myself and I don't trust strangers.
i can swear with anytin dat i no hideous intentions other than to offer a helping hand. But it back fired
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by Afrok(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Op eyah... chai... chei... Nna mehn... Nah WA ooo... Ehn ehn... Choi... Jisos... I just want to say SORRY OOO.
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by MrCork: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
mencade5:
we were in the same cab. Her fare wasnt enough. I willingly paid for her. After alighting we exchange numbers.

A week later she called that she intend to see me. I later fix anoda date to call her. She agreed to visit only. I never knew she had plan with a cab driver to rob me. She saw inside my wallet, some neatly arranged notes of N1000 of about 50. I never knew my philantropism would lead me to a trap.

When she came to my place, still inside the cab, i told her to get down, she gave an excuse that she forgot sometin at home that we should go together before coming back to my place. See wayoooooo

i sensed this dubious acts and had to dismiss her. That i cant go anywhere for now. That was how she left and up till date she had not call back and i have deleted her number too.

angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by 100Cents: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
So the girl wan turn you into ATM machine ?

Naija ladies...
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by MrCork: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
mencade5:

.....see yor head like guinea fowl......so becuz u paid for a female cab fare & she reject u....all men stop helpin women?..abi?

..bro I dont mean to sound rude but ma professional add vice....u nid yor head re- examine by local witch doctor (no oofense)
angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by mencade5(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
MrCork:

.....see yor head like guinea fowl......so becuz u paid for a female cab fare & she reject u....all men stop helpin women?..abi?

..bro I dont mean to sound rude but ma professional add vice....u nid yor head re- examine by local witch doctor (no oofense)
angry
mr coke or cork.....go fvvvvvck urself with this over staled no oofense pun of urs jor......black man for ajegunle like u dey claim peckham.......see ur head like Ugandan umbrella.

With offense!

4 Likes

Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by mencade5(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
100Cents:
So the girl wan turn you into ATM machine ?

Naija ladies...
100cents.....na God save me ooooo. She don already strategize how to scam me. the worst part be say that first wey i meet her, she said she was visiting her sick friend, i do mumu come dash her small money make she buy fruits for her friend wey no well.

Na im she come with another plan to rob me. When she came she was eyeing the i phone i was holding. The most shocking of them all was that she looked innocent, with angelic eyes but her mind was filled with evil agenda.
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by mencade5(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Afrok:
Op eyah... chai... chei... Nna mehn... Nah WA ooo... Ehn ehn... Choi... Jisos... I just want to say SORRY OOO.
nna mehn....no be small sometin ooo. The bad ones keeps spoiling the names of the few good ones. Its so bad.
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by luvlyoracle(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
mencade5:
100cents.....na God save me ooooo. She don already strategize how to scam me. the worst part be say that first wey i meet her, she said she was visiting her sick friend, i do mumu come dash her small money make she buy fruits for her friend wey no well.

Na im she come with another plan to rob me. When she came she was eyeing the i phone i was holding. The most shocking of them all was that she looked innocent, with angelic eyes but her mind was filled with evil agenda.
How did you know she had an evil agenda?
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by Dcmg(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Can't a guy help a girl without exchanging numbers?
Must you exchange numbers?
Must helping a girl always result to chatting and exchanging numbers afterwards?
Can't you just show her you'v got class?

1 Like

Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by mencade5(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
luvlyoracle:

How did you know she had an evil agenda?
she told me she was visiting me that evening around 7pm. She delayed till 8. 30 pm. When she came she refuse to get down. She said i should enter the cab to her place so that she can collect the item she forgot at home. Another lie.

Third lie was that she would come over and spend the nite in my place till d next which i outrightly refuse. And the cab man wasnt complaining. The distance to her place was like 45 minutes drive to go there.

I had this skill of understanding the words people say even when not revealed. Everything was pure lies. Wat i noticed was that after getting to a particular points they may stop and other guys may just join the group and rob me. They may even kidnap me.

Bro make u understand na.

1 Like

Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Watin cosign me*searching for better thread*
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by mencade5(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dcmg:
Can't a guy help a girl without exchanging numbers?
Must you exchange numbers?
Must helping a girl always result to chatting and exchanging numbers afterwards?
Can't you just show her you'v got class?
she asked of my number first. I didnt have that intention to collect hers
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by Cholls(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
My brother what can I say grin
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by Dcmg(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
mencade5:
she asked of my number first. I didnt have that intention to collect hers
Can't you tell her "NO".Na by force to give number?
Why are guys behaving like sissies for phuck sake?
Now i see Why feminist dey get mouth.
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by kingphilip(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
mencade5 hwfa nw ur scarcity don de make me look like someone suffering from malnutrition o
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by mencade5(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dcmg:
Can't you tell her "NO".Na by force to give number?
Why are guys behaving like sissies for phuck sake?
Now i see Why feminist dey get mouth.
guy guy wetin dey worry sef? Like wat da fvvvvck is wrong with you? I didnt invite u here to come spit rubbish here. U dey hear abi
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by mencade5(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
kingphilip:
mencade5 hwfa nw ur scarcity don de make me look like someone suffering from malnutrition o
kingphilip longest time. Hw is life? Dont mind me jare....i was went on silent mode to gather extra energy. U know december don almost reach. I have to prepare big for it.
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by kingphilip(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
mencade5:
kingphilip longest time. Hw is life? Dont mind me jare....i was went on silent mode to gather extra energy. U know december don almost reach. I have to prepare big for it.

e b like say na yr house I go spend d December o u go don prepare well b dat
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by kendrick93(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
mencade5:

stop inventing stories in ur head
Re: It Is Now A Crime To Help Some Naija Ladies In Need. by mencade5(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
kingphilip:

e b like say na yr house I go spend d December o u go don prepare well b dat
guy....no wahala ooooo. The broilers wey i dey train since don big already oooo. We go rock this xmas no be small.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: She Is Big, Bold, Beautiful & Fair / Help! / 16-year-old Virgin Wins Ticket To Sex Festival In Caribbean. See What Father Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.