Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Customer Review Of TSTV Services - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Customer Review Of TSTV Services (46191 Views)

Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Dminister(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2022
If not because of football matches what will I be doing with DSTv ? Despite the cost of feeding to watch TV channels is also on the increase every day. Na chop Belleful dey fit sit down watch football jor. once this my compact + expires and no more subscribing again. Thank God My TV is Android so I can still enjoy it without Cable.

2 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Creamz(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2022
tuoyoojo:

When I get home today , I would snap and tag u
thanks a lot
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Ltherman(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2022
Gadafii:
DStv na ripper

How the federal govt sits and allow them run this scam is beyond me, it's supposed to be pay as you watch, the weyreys no send your papa, if you like don't put on your decoder for 28 days, in the 30th day the subscription will expire, that's fraud

This are petitionable actions to the consumer protection council.
Just take noten document this incidents and make a report or petition to the authorities.

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Baba
All the payment I want is for you to leave DSTV

Those guys dey feel like Lord

Make we shook der body small

I never sub for Dstv for almost 2 months now. I’m hardly at home nowadays. Them don call my wife tire because na her number I use take register. At least the decoder dey on whenever I on my tv, dem go shock when from next week the thing no go show dem any signal again. The son of man would have japa’d to TSTV. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by ozo13(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Nice
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Tais8: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2022
Get Registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)

Contact RayLight Solution for your:
- Business name (Enterprise)
- Limited Liability Company
- Incorporated Trustee (NGOs, Clubs, Association, Churches etc.)

Contact RayLight
080385 38633
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by bigcee(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Viking07:
I never sub for Dstv for almost 2 months now. I’m hardly at home nowadays. Them don call my wife tire because na her number I use take register. At least the decoder dey on whenever I on my tv, dem go shock when from next week the thing no go show dem any signal again. The son of man would have japa’d to TSTV. cheesy
Long time? How is family?

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by eubee01: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2022
I recently got one and particularly happy about being able to pause subscription.
Dstv told me I had to send an email with travel (outside naja o) documents attached before I fit pause.

TSTV, do better and watch your subscribers grow

3 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by BarrElChapo(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Puremaker8:
DSTV without EPL=TRASHER

No vex abeg na lie. My favorite stations on DStv are 171 Investigation Discovery I can watch this one 24/7 without getting tired.

181 National Geographic for Drug Inc. Banged up abroad and this new trafficked.

120 BBC Brit.

348 EWTN

132 CBS Really

And news stations. In all these you see any epl there ?;

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2022
Viking07:

Na so them go dey disturb person life with yeye call

I go soon block their line sef

Make tstv upgrade their advert small
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Clentuzbaba(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2022
qekng40:
Who owns TSTV??
If it ain't a Nigerian, why would I change from DSTv to it??
If its a Nigerian, I'll port ASAP! grin

It's owned by a Nigerian, in fact a young Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by DawnG1(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2022
[/b]I think it's time to give TSTV a try[b]

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by IbomFinest: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2022
seunlayi:
This is to make it easier for others to choose, simply

Like for Tstv share for Gotv/dstv
I wanna put my gotv decoder for sale... Whose interested to buy grin

Gradually DSTV will reset its policy when the market is no more favourable.

Since the last time I heard about pay as you go, nothing has been done about it again.

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tony1305: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2022
I do appreciate your view on Tstv, I must say it's an eye opener for me. I'd really appreciate it if you could give me their website or contact of where you got yours.
Dstv is using the situation of fuel and other increase to hike their prices.
Its best to try something else.

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Puremaker8: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
BarrElChapo:

No vex abeg na lie. My favorite stations on DStv are 171 Investigation Discovery I can watch this one 24/7 without getting tired.

181 National Geographic for Drug Inc. Banged up abroad and this new trafficked.

120 BBC Brit.

348 EWTN

132 CBS Really

And news stations. In all these you see any epl there ?;
all those channels you mentioned, how many times do they repeat programs?
let me start CBS reality= judge jury, programs is as old as fvck.
The cheaters, repetition everytime.
Border security, repetition of programs everytime.
Hardcore Pawn, old as fvck..
If you have been to North Africa, can you compare bein network to Dstv, infact Canal+ is better than Dstv if you understand french.

Dstv is a trash with a repetition of programs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Jirilistic(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tstvafricadotcom
tony1305:
I do appreciate your view on Tstv, I must say it's an eye opener for me. I'd really appreciate it if you could give me their website or contact of where you got yours.
Dstv is using the situation of fuel and other increase to hike their prices.
Its best to try something else.

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by unmask: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Cavet
I am not a TSTV agent

Just a customer who has used Dstv and TSTV.
Everything here is my personal accessment
It is not meant to discredit on over another but to give a fairly balanced review of both

BACKGROUND
So I have been subscribing DSTV since 2015 and gradually up graded to compact plus with xtra view which cost me a total of 14,900 monthly

I was particularly impressed with DSTV rewind and pause feature on explora and the information icon for programs being aired

However, I was getting worried with the consistent increase in price of the bouquet i was on and the diminished satisfaction derived from their services

Like many of us, we would grumble about tariff hike and still go and queue up to pay for the next month subscription

So one day, I just vex cut chain and stopped my dstv subscription and went to buy TSTV

MY TSTV EXPERIENCE
I got my TSTV decode , remote control and dish for 18k since January and started enjoying their services

They have over 100 channels which covers
Very recent movies, both local and international showing recent movies, lovely music channels, many lovely educative children channels include Tom and Jerry channel ( for those young at heart), religious channels, soap opera channels , sport channels and several others

Once u put on the decoder, u just wait for a few seconds and it's on unlike dstv that u have to wait for long

I am not very keen on football so I don't watch much of foot ball but I was told free sport channel shows live football.

DSTV has the edge with sports channels showing uefa champions football and likes
But so far so good I am enjoying TSTV

Since I subscribed in January , I have not paid shi shi since. I had to call the customer care to ask what's up. Them say no problem, make I just dey enjoy they go

PROS of TSTV
Some channels cost one naira or two naira a day while some are free

You can choose the channels you want and pay for that but if u want everything they are offering its not more than 4k

Once u pay 18k, u get the decoder, dish and remote and the channels for a least a month, however ,since I have been enjoying it for 3 months free of charge

If you are travelling, you can pause ur subscription by informing the customer care

Some of the channels are High definition

According to them, you can get their channels in any part of the country. However I do not know if they have accredited dealers in all part of the country.

If you have any inquires you can go to their website

Very pocket friendly.

CONS
No pause and rewind option

No Uefa champion match

Few channels have the info option to tell u the name and summary of a program being aired

Like I said bf, this is my personal bias
nice review, but I believe DSTV is still in business because of their sports channels

2 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by mysticalbj(m): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
tongue[size=8pt][/size]
Nahunger:
cheesy
aqw
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by obinnaeustace(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Congrats to us who have been enjoying this TSTV since November without sub the company is good they have come to stay premier league is sure on sports laliga league one Seria A and champion league
The best of it all is
MBC series
Good night Dstv

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Elxandre(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jirilistic:
They show ucl sometimes but it's not guaranteed. If you are lucky,u can watch it without it cracking. For example,I watch the Madrid vs psg 1st leg on tstv and it was smooth through out. Other times it cracks seriously or sometimes the station will just go off. But ucl and ligue 1 is sure banker they always air live matches on those leagues and there's a 90% chance that you can watch it without the station going off or cracking. I watched the El classico on it last week and it was smooth through out. They also air bundesliga and serie A on it sometimes. Even epl too. For now they don't have rights to broadcast EPL so sometimes the station showing it goes off just before the match
UCL and ligue 1 Is sure banker?
Thought you said they don't really show UCL.
Kindly clarify.
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by 2rez: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Just a push up in DSTV tariff which i believe ain't a new thing in that shiithole, every Tom Dick & Larry, now making a helluva noise about boycotting the shiity & monotonous DSTV by patronizing TSTV which was literally gagged & strangulated resulting into it's early death on arrival. Perhaps TSTV has risen from the dead. Deng!

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by RealisticGirl(f): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
grin grin grin you're so funny. I bought mine in January and it's really good and I'm enjoying it.
Saxxon:
I'm switching to TStv at the end of this month. My DStv sub expires tomorrow but I won't renew it. This affliction can not rise the second time!

I just heard that Tstv lets you pause your subscription at ANY time and resume it when you come back. Good news for those of us that work Mon-Fri. The days of paying for TV that I don't watch has come to an end!

3 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Megatalk: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thanks Bro, I will check it out even if it is delayed broadcast I don't mind it so far I leave Dstv.

Jirilistic:
They don't have WWE but they have a station that show extreme sports, wrestling included. I think the name of the channel is sports Xtreme. I'm not a fan of wrestling so I don't know if they show current or live wrestling games but I've seen wrestling being shown on that station
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Saxxon(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
RealisticGirl:
grin grin grin you're so funny. I bought mine in January and it's really good and I'm enjoying it.

My dear, we have really suffered in the hands of DStv and their repeated 1985 movies. I barely even watch it, the only reason I subscribe is because of visitors, at least let them have something to watch when they come visiting.

If I may ask BTW, how would you rate their music channels? I'm a big music fan and I would like to be sure that the picture and sound checks out. Also, how many music channels are there?

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Saxxon(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
charlypoker:
I use TSTV also. the stuff is cool..................... I have not paid shishi since January till now. they have HDs in most of their channel and e clear like DVD. dstv and gotv go park well grin grin grin

How are the music stations bruv

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Saxxon(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
tuoyoojo:

When I get home today , I would snap and tag u
kindly tag me too bro

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by 2016easy2017: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
yuzjet:
DSTV Yanga is bae. I can't pay more than the #2565 to DSTV, it's for my family. As long as Africa Magic Yoruba and Epic are there, alongside kids channel and music, my wife and daughter are contented. I'm a football lover, but it's becoming too expensive for me. Especially when you still have to buy fuel to watch your matches.

You can hardly blame DSTV for the

increment, it's not easy to keep up with business in Nigeria. And to be sincere, they still offer the best services in terms of entertainment, sports, music and all.

TSTV is welcome though, it's good for the market. But I'll stick with DSTV for now.

Look, my friend has TSTV and he seem madly in love with it. He goes to football viewing centres only when to watch EPL or UEFA matches. So he gets maximum satisfaction for cheap. Am gonna join

2 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by yankison(m): 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
bahaushe1:

Which app please?

That is the app

See datv is a waste of money ..port to tstv to be honest I don't worry about payment for cable anymore since i started using it since last year ..just 4k can last u 3months

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Saxxon:
kindly tag me too bro

No lele
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Saxxon:

How are the music stations bruv

Mehn, making sense.

U just need to try it and see
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by JBRichard(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
That's nice. You've said it. This post is worth millions. I will even repost this on my Twitter handle just that they won't compensate any of us but anyway....
seunlayi:
Sincerely without been hypocritical about this 95% of Nigerians will simply give it to Tstv for the fact that you can pay for only the few stations you want and the ability to pause your subscription.
The company only need our patronage just the way we all welcomed Globacom with their 70kobo per/seconds billing during the dominance of MTN and Econet ₦48 per/min billing.

Am not a tv person but my wife still watches Twist of Fate on Gotv and that is the only reason we still pay for sub. Without that, the decoder will be a trash.
Secondly, Tstv came with lots of promises, free gigs of data that can be shared in the house was among the juicy offer promised by Tstv back then but they have to drop the idea. Who remembered what they faced when they started showing UCL via Bien Tv grin grin grin angry That was when I knew the company has enemy from birth.
Lastly, Tstv should step up their games and they should find a way to compensate this OP for what he did for them today, the value of this post is worth than paying millions for advertisement. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Wins AMVCA 2023 Best Actress In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor / Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.