Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Customer Review Of TSTV Services - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Customer Review Of TSTV Services (46203 Views)

Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by 27Pushing30: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Solitechworld:
If not For football, DStv doesn’t have any reasonable program, they can repeat a program like 30million times, I have decided to dash out my Dstv decoder…

Na ball be DSTV … which is a shame

Why can’t they just give us a football only bouquet??
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by famology(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2022
tuoyoojo:

They have very very educative children channels ....not those mumu and winshy winshy channels on dstv. Your children will thank you
Try and see

Yeah......tstv has the best kids channels. About 4 or 5 kids channels.
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Themandator: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2022
miqos02:
please help me confirm again, if tstv has France24 as part of their offerings. I pay extra 2500 to DStv to watch that channel.

Sure... They even have this Israeli news channels i24.. You will love their programmes particularly STRICTLY SECURITY
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by salihu2nic: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2022
Oga stop lying
How can you say since January you have not pay for subscription........,. May be it's just one or two channels that you opened.

To watch all the channels it will cost about 9k plus per month as against the 4k you claimed(do your maths well)

Before I go further let me tell you that I used to be a die hard fan of tstv and I bought mine 2020 here in Gombe, but I stopped using it for more than 6 months now because of their instability and poor customer care service.

Problems/challenges I faced:

1. Tstv will just wake up one day and remove that channel you enjoy the most. E.g it used to have some movie channels that equate the Mnet movie channels of DStv

2. They used to say they show La Liga matches but in the real sense it's selected matches that ordinary a la Liga fan will not waste his/her time watching.

3. In 2021 tstv hiked channel prices without prior notice but after some days it was reversed. My wallet was robbed during those days(THIS IS CRIMINAL IN MY OPINION)

3. Customer care agents don't have answers to queries/most complaints

4. Tstv network can go off when you least expected and come back whenever they feel like restoring it.

5. The dealership agent in Gombe has been under lock for months but whenever u can customer care they will insist it's opened.

6. Tstv emptied my wallet with their promo last year. Plenty channels were open during promo period(june or July 2021) but remained opened even after the promo will direct charges from my wallet.

So, I just decided not to use it again despite having money in my wallet which by now will have been emptied.

I am not discouraging anyone from buying. It's a good thing we support our own but we should not be taken for granted.

Customer care service aspect alone is very poor(not comparable to DStv) let alone the contents.
All the channels I enjoyed were changed. Even the new ones I later picked interest suffered same faith.

If you are buying just buy because you want to support an indigenous company. Tstv can disappoint but I don't know whether it has improved since I stopped using it, which it's not likely.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by djoe21(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2022
famology:

Live Football Tv

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2022
amakaDD:

Does it have Discovery channels, National Geography, CNN, Channels and Nollywood movies channel?
They have all....I am not a nollywood movie fan but wen I get home I would check and get back to u
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by okooloyun1(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Baba
All the payment I want is for you to leave DSTV

Those guys dey feel like Lord

Make we shook der body small

How is the video quality of TSTV?
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by FryMosquito: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2022
miqos02:
please help me confirm again, if tstv has France24 as part of their offerings. I pay extra 2500 to DStv to watch that channel.
They have

2 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Megatalk: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2022
Please do they have WWE channels, if they have I am switching to TSTV asap.
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by antontech(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2022
od501:

Some guy from Imo state. Can't remember the name.

Bright Echefu

2 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by chatinent: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2022
amakaDD:

So therefore, dearest DSTV fare thee well...see you some other time of life!

I didn't dispose my DSTv totally. I used the dish for the Yayi-TV. Yes, you can use the dish. Big dish.
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2022
salihu2nic:
Oga stop lying
How can you say since January you have not pay for subscription........,. May be it's just one or two channels that you opened.

To watch all the channels it will cost about 9k plus per month as against the 4k you claimed(do your maths well)

Before I go further let me tell you that I used to be a die hard fan of tstv and I bought mine 2020 here in Gombe, but I stopped using it for more than 6 months now because of their instability and poor customer care service.

1. Tstv will just wake up one day and remove that channel you enjoy the most. E.g it used to have some movie channels that equate the Mnet movie channels of DStv

2. They used to say they show La Liga matches but in the real sense it's selected matches that ordinary a la Liga fan will not waste his/her time watching.

3. In 2021 tstv hiked channel prices without prior notice but after some days it was reversed. My wallet was robbed during those days(THIS IS CRIMINAL IN MY OPINION)

4. Tstv network can go off when you least expected and come back whenever they feel like restoring it.

5. The dealership agent in Gombe has been under lock for months but whenever u can customer care they will insist it's opened.

6. Tstv emptied my wallet with their promo last year. Plenty channels were open during promo period(june or July 2021) but remained opened even after the promo will direct charges from my wallet.

So, I just decided not to use it again despite having money in my wallet which by now will have been emptied.

I am not discouraging anyone from buying. It's a good thing we support our own but we should not be taken for granted.

Customer care service aspect alone is very poor(not comparable to DStv) let alone the contents.
All the channels I enjoyed were changed. Even the new ones I later picked interest suffered same faith.

If you are buying just buy because you want to support an indigenous company. Tstv can disappoint but I don't know whether it has improved since I stopped using it, which it's not likely.

Thank you!
Omor this ur review be like my gotv experience.. scary af
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by chatinent: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Govocrete:

I am with you on this. Movies, documents, MMA, tom and Jerry, news etc

It has MBC! My fav.
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Average9jaman: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Gadafii:
DStv na ripper

How the federal govt sits and allow them run this scam is beyond me, it's supposed to be pay as you watch, the weyreys no send your papa, if you like don't put on your decoder for 28 days, in the 30th day the subscription will expire, that's fraud

It's d same thing these network providers do, even if you nor browse, after 30days your subscription expires cry
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Jirilistic(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2022
You are guaranteed live laliga matches like 80% of the time. EPL is not guarantee as they do not have rights to broadcast it so sometimes it goes off just before the match starts or the station showing it will start cracking seriously. Although I have watched a few live EPL matches on tstv sha even ucl sef. I watched the first leg of Madrid vs psg on tstv and it was smooth through out. In summary ucl and EPL is a 50/50 thing. But you will watch at least one EPL and ucl in the week when such matches is on. They also show serie A sometimes although the language is not in English sha but it's better than non
starlingbawa:
What's the use if i can't watch live champions league games, EPL, SERIE A, LA LIGA etc, etc??

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Cokahot: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2022
I rem when dstv was in vogue then,as far back as 2003,2002,2001. Come send better stations,movies,chanel o,bet rapmusic Station,mnet ,mtv,see stations,shey na yankee movie,both hallmark ,just name it. It was fully explorable, but now. Na repeat upon repeat,I stepped down to 12k sub,still I no see wetin I dey watch. They should delete all naija movies stations abeg,esp epic and urban Yoruba and the rest. Infact dstv should close. I need Netflix sub with unlimited data.
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Realdeals(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Osilama1:
if our NPFL is well organized tstv can be showing it and Also bid for some AFrican football too who says we must die to watch European soccer
Absolutely, I was thinking same too

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2022
jennyswtie:
Good review. However, since there's no investigation discovery, CBS justice or kwanu TLC, I'll just continue with my DStv
As I was snapping it, nepa then stuck so I didn't finish. They have more channels

I would post some more this evening
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Jirilistic(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2022
He is not lying. I too haven't played since January
salihu2nic:
Oga stop lying

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Jirilistic(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2022
They don't have WWE but they have a station that show extreme sports, wrestling included. I think the name of the channel is sports Xtreme. I'm not a fan of wrestling so I don't know if they show current or live wrestling games but I've seen wrestling being shown on that station
Megatalk:
Please do they have WWE channels, if they have I am switching to TSTV asap.

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by HopeNeverDies: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2022
Awise09:
See in Addition you don't need to call any customers cares, all you need do is download their app at Google play store you can subscribe, and selected some channel and if you are traveling anytime you remember just bring out your phone open the app and pause the channels since you are not going to be around to watch them, and play back don't take time in few seconds all are back on view again, they show epl, laliga those are the live marches av watch Sha also MLS live marches.

They show EPL live matches

How about UCL highlights? Coz I think they don't show UCL live matches...

Thanks brrrh... I'd be glad If u notice this mention
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Gabriel1992: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Is really true this is Free advertisement for many now, Many people will want to make use of tstv now for this nice review.!
seunlayi:
Sincerely without been hypocritical about this 95% of Nigerians will simply give it to Tstv for the fact that you can pay for only the few stations you want and the ability to pause your subscription.
The company only need our patronage just the way we all welcomed Globacom with their 70kobo per/seconds billing during the dominance of MTN and Econet ₦48 per/min billing.

Am not a tv person but my wife still watches Twist of Fate on Gotv and that is the only reason we still pay for sub. Without that, the decoder will be a trash.
Secondly, Tstv came with lots of promises, free gigs of data that can be shared in the house was among the juicy offer promised by Tstv back then but they have to drop the idea. Who remembered what they faced when they started showing UCL via Bien Tv grin grin grin angry That was when I knew the company has enemy from birth.
Lastly, Tstv should step up their games and they should find a way to compensate this OP for what he did for them today, the value of this post is worth than paying millions for advertisement. grin
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by NinaArsenal(f): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Some of the channels
Please is there channels showing Telenovela and Bollywood series?

I'm thinking of also dumping my dstv Coz Hubby said no more subscription since they have increased it again.
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Jirilistic(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2022
They don't have rights to broadcast EPL and ucl but sometimes they do show. I've watched a couple of EPL and ucl games. And na better matches not like gotv that man city and maybe Leicester is playing but they'll decide to show Aston villa vs Wolverhampton instead. The day tstv shows EPL or ucl games, they'll show the match that has a big team not the match between two wack teams. Laliga and ligue games is sure banker you are guaranteed of watching them live. Although the language is not in English sha but who send English,as long as dem show the match dats enough for me
HopeNeverDies:

They show EPL live matches

How about UCL highlights? Coz I think they don't show UCL live matches...

Thanks brrrh... I'd be glad If u notice this mention

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Jirilistic(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Yes they have. Two of them I think. Grande bolly and.... (Can't remember the name of the other one). They don't av zeeworld sha so don't expect to watch twist of fate or king of hearts grin. Also no indian or Nollywood series for now only movies they show, no series
NinaArsenal:

I'm thinking of also dumping my dstv Coz Hubby said no more subscription since they have increased it again.
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2022
akpunda86:

TSTV educational Channel so far is the best,my 2 year old kid doing well and when enrolled in nursery they have have to put him in nursery 3,can mesmerise 1 to 100 and can write as well cos TSTV educational Channel is On from morning till they sleep.cartoons which are also educational only on weekends.wish Nigerians can patronise them and dump this Useless DStv and GOtv and promote Naija content,DSTV just status symbol .imagine my stupid friend borrowing 6k to add to his for subscription.

Baba , I did not enrol my two year old daughter in school because of their educational program. The young girl is picking up well
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Asquare84(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2022
i will rate TSTV on the bases of 8/10

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Allisgud: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2022
We want a free to air decoder is that one had to get for this country
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Asquare84(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2022
Jirilistic:
He is not lying. I too haven't played since January

don't mind nigerians with pull him down syndrome
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2022
NinaArsenal:

When I go home in the evening I show check and get back to you

God bless hubby for the good decision

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2022
salihu2nic:
Oga stop lying

Thank you!

Bros I don't know the TSTV that u subscribed to o

I was talking about by personal experience since I started subscribing since January

What do I want to gain by lying

Is TSTV paying me

This is an open forum

Anyone who is using TSTV can easily counter my points if what I was saying is wrong

U can call their customer care to clarify if you have an particular issue with them

By the way, the customer service is nice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Wins AMVCA 2023 Best Actress In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor / Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.