Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) (16195 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Oyebanji, Dapo Abiodun, Jimoh Ibrahim In Dubai / Sanwo-Olu's Speech As He Presents 2021 Budget To The Lagos House Of Assembly / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by nedubrazil111(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by seyz91(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
cheesy
Amojii:
Who cares
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by jef131: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Congratulations Otun oladipupo.your town is on the map
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by dele1727: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by Mckhalifa(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Eko o ni baje. I'm a lagosian by birth .

1 Like

Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by tit(f): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tinubu for president
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by shinealight(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Realists:
Aboki doing his thing without noise, can't imagine the level of noise the audio billionaires would have put us through had it been, Dangote is from their tribe.

Aboki Amaka

…..can you imagine the noise if Dangote was doing all this in another land where they prevent their citizens from going out to earn their daily bread. This man Dangote has a lot of sense o! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by aribisala0(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

A urea plant is a very complex plant and a lot of technical experience is needed to produce a pellet of urea especially from Ammonia and Carbon dioxide.

Especially Is there another way? or other ingredients apart from Ammonia and Carbon dioxide.
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by Omicron007: 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
aribisala0:
Especially Is there another way? or other ingredients apart from Ammonia and Carbon dioxide.

actually it depends on the state.
Sometimes, it can be produced from liquefied air and ammonia. The carbon dioxide is then obtained from the air.
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by Abdulmumin412(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Eko oni baje o
This man employ Nigerians more than federal government. God bless Dangote, God bless all those in one way or the other creating employment opportunities for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pele10:
Nice speech by his excelency...Dangote is the richest man africa,but lets be hunest dangote is the realy enjoying surports from the federal government to maintian that status.

Yeah, I never knew sanwo olu was this eloquent. Clearly a brilliant speech.

Sure thing dangote at some point has federal backing but I've seen this, across all administrations. There's something that guy knows ohh.
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by IamRegal: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oluwapresley:
The only issue I have is why I no buy land for Ibeju Lekki since.

It's not too late boss, I can be your plug. I am a realtor with good knowledge of the location and good offers there
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Please, Nigerians, what happened to NAFCON at Onne? When IBB commissioned this factory, Nigerian runs a system where government investments are seen as part of provision of social amenities rather than self sustaining enterprises. Immediately government funding stops, they collapse
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by IamRegal: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
The Fertilizer plant aside, that axis is a mad business hub, so many different big investment and projects, vast expanse of land with a touch of nature.

If the road can be properly done it will definitely be the new Lagos in population, recreation and job creation.

2 Likes

Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by naptu2: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
babaolofin:
Please, Nigerians, what happened to NAFCON at Onne? When IBB commissioned this factory, Nigerian runs a system where government investments are seen as part of provision of social amenities rather than self sustaining enterprises. Immediately government funding stops, they collapse

https://www.notore.com/about-us

https://www.notore.com/

https://allafrica.com/stories/200606120210.html
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by stasius: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sanwo Olu and Lagos don make am grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Consider the cash in VAT that they will rake in via this project grin cheesy cheesy grin grin.

Lagos is on another level jare.

2 Likes

Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Realists:
Aboki doing his thing without noise, can't imagine the level of noise the audio billionaires would have put us through had it been, Dangote is from their tribe.

Aboki Amaka
The Mkpuru mirri cannibals will be wailing crying by now that Dangote is the richest man in the whole world and that Forbes is jealous for not saying that he's the richest.
In fact they will blame Buhari and Tinubu for why the Yebo man is not considered the richest in the world.
These are delusional reta@ded warped illogical fools.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by Apexmoh: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Amojii:

With the help of FG
E choke. Hausa Fulani no be ur mate
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dangote group owned by politicians

Hence the monopoly!!
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by Miracle2022: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pele10:
Nice speech by his excelency...Dangote is the richest man africa,but lets be hunest dangote is the realy enjoying surports from the federal government to maintian that status.
yes because he knows how to play his card. He is using wisdom not emotions. It is not easy to be loyal to Two rival parties.
He was loyal to pdp and now he is loyal to apc but some people that have one small 2x2 shops will come here to beat their chest about how the hate apc.
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by GeneralDae: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pele10:
All these Shell, Total, Apple, etc, you think they are not connected to their Government?

2 Likes

Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by Ojomu6986: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hypocrite
Amojii:
Who cares
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Congratulations to Dangote. The man who keeps creating employment opportunities for Nigerians.

A man who sees opportunities in the midst of difficulties
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by Dashlish12: 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oluwapresley:
The only issue I have is why I no buy land for Ibeju Lekki since.
. Baba i get gazette land direct from the family in plots and acres at ibeju/lekki
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by eedhrisademola(m): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c73QlwUbHw
Ok my veevle mr vresident ish coming. VOOM!!
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lagos is furthering with great mph
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by kaymart: 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mr President, you also mentioned to me, while we were on our way here, that, "Oh my God! How was he able to do it? How was Mr. . .Alhaji Aliko Dangote able to do this feat"? And I said to you that it is the power, the resilience, the Nigerian in him that kept on driving him."

This lines explained who Mr President really is.
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lagos is home and is ready.
We have sufficient land for you. Don't think that it's only Kebbi and Kaduna and Niger that has land, we have sufficient land for you, to absorb all of your other investments that you might be thinking about.
We are ready for business, Lagos is open for future investment.
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hotels and clubs constitute investment to you Federal government have to do something about this WAEC miracle center thing. Daft and dumb people everywhere you turn.

DDexter99:
Wow....

I'm not from the West but I live in the West. I must say I envy them for one reason. They invest in themselves. Go to my state ( Edo ), hotels and club scatter full everywhere....

Make God bless Us all....
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by harmonyglobal: 12:01am On Mar 23, 2022
Fantastic speech there Sanwo Olu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Daura Ahead Of Governorship Elections (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's Democracy Message To Nigerians / APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.