Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) (16218 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Oyebanji, Dapo Abiodun, Jimoh Ibrahim In Dubai / Sanwo-Olu's Speech As He Presents 2021 Budget To The Lagos House Of Assembly / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by ibawon(m): 12:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Because he was coming to refinary there have been heavy patching of roads and heavy police presence...
Hope this makes life easier in the neighbourhood
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Amojii:
Who cares

We lagosians care, if you don't

1 Like

Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Amojii:

With the help of FG

And so ?
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Oluwapresley:
The only issue I have is why I no buy land for Ibeju Lekki since.

Land is still available. Look for a reputable real estate agent. You go get affordable land. But might be a bit inside ibeju lekki
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Yeah, I never knew sanwo olu was this eloquent. Clearly a brilliant speech.

Sure thing dangote at some point has federal backing but I've seen this, across all administrations. There's something that guy knows ohh.

Lots of people get shares in dangote groups of company.....

1 Like

Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by naptu2: 3:01am On Mar 23, 2022
Full video of the commissioning of the Dangote Fertilizer Plant at the Dangote Free Zone in Ibeju Lekki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnrvcxoBxfM
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by ike007(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Let me see the positive changes this will bring.
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by BOYS2MEN: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2022
ABOKI ,I don't give a Bleep about una commissioning....to get work for their now go be like passing a fatty through a needle's eye...ndi ala ndi ala
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=realadesco post=111273037][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=realadesco post=111273037][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by mmyfarmsltd(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Thanks you for your brief and precise speech.
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by subcbouy: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice speech by Sanwo Olu.

Lagos is truly ready for investment.
He vomited the speech without reading from the paper, unlike what many of them do. He is good at his craft as a governor.

1 Like

Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by bhassan20: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
Hotels and clubs constitute investment to you Federal government have to do something about this WAEC miracle center thing. Daft and dumb people everywhere you turn.

He was commending the Dangote and the South West and not the other way round.
Re: Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) by Seredebe: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
nybol:

I think it's better you give information on how to locate you and verify your case. There are individuals and NGOs that would like to help you only if they can confirm your case is genuine. Try to provide more details.
Just posting account details would make some people think it's a scam. May God heal you.

Anthony m Okeke also known as Faith S H is a notorious scammer on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions.

Below is how Anthony M okeke, the scammer operates

-He will create an account early in the morning with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, blessings etc

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comment that will get him so many likes and shares.

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering from septicemia. He will alter the spelling of septicemia by adding either r, c or h so that one cannot search and find him using the search bar

-The idea behind editing these posts in the night is that even if you find and report by this time, the post will not be deleted since the mods must have closed for the day

-His targets are those that come to nairaland in the night.

-The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he creates another account

- The cycle continues

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Kogi Traditional Rulers / Three Northern Courts Turned Down Apapa’s Plots Against LP — Obiora Ifoh / How State Governments ‘Pocketed’ N15.5 Trillion LG Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.