Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image (6730 Views)

Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) / Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! / Man Attempt To Please His Wife In Bed Nearly Kills Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by kodewrita(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2011
Some respondents on this thread are simply using the opportunity to express their envy. @abacus @debrief08 @macjive01

The fact is that Sahara reporters had no right to post his fb profile alongside someone under questioning. I am happy they are being filtered now. about time they stopped getting free traffic from here too (yes, free traffic.

Sahara has more to gain from NL than vice versa. Even if posts from there did not get any credence here, other interesting posts would still grace the main page).

Enough said.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by macjive01: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2011
[size=28pt]FAKE ! ! ! FAKE! ! ! FAKE ! ! ![/size]
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by olaolabiy: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2011
My advice, Seun:

Take it easy; relax. Life at the top is a dog-it-dog one (not exonorating you, though).

Contact Yemi and sort things out. How SaharaReporters presents/lambasts politicians is NONE of your business. Keep your nose out of that.

Okay?
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by baslone: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2011
Me, I believe their story sha! Just go and surrender yourself!
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by pleep(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2011
Exposed!!!
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Odunnu: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2011
Aside having your pictures and facebook page in their original report, SR havent gone against the law.
I've never taken SR serious moreso when I know they hate myGEJ so badly and are so anti-progress.
Ask them to pull down your pictures and that would be it.
Dem don use style take draw traffic to that useless site.Atleast Odunnu visited that site.

This should also serve as a lesson to you and others who add people you know nothing about as friends on fbk.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Mobinga: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2011
Odunnu:

Aside having your pictures and facebook page in their original report, SR havent gone against the law.
I've never taken SR serious moreso when I know they hate myGEJ so badly and are so anti-progress.
Dem don use style take draw traffic to that useless site.Atleast Odunnu visited that site.

This should also serve as a lesson to you and others who add people you know nothing about as friends on fbk.
Classic.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by aljharem3: 2:33am On Jul 03, 2011
Odunnu:

shocked shocked

odunnu odunnu odunnu

so because they don't paint jonathan as a messiah it means u should not take them serious and thus they are anti-progress

if u think SR is bad then visit the sin sun newspaper and see the rubbish they call a media house
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Odunnu: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2011
If they, the SR do constructive and objective journalism, it wouldnt be laced with so much hatred you feel/have each time you read any of their reports
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by aljharem3: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2011
Odunnu:

If they, the SR do constructive and objective journalism, it wouldnt be laced with so much hatred you feel/have each time you read any of their reports

odunnu SR and vangraud are the 2 most objective newspapers in the country

if u are looking for objectivity, then read SR and vangraud
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Odunnu: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2011
Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by 190: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2011
Seun Just got SERVED! grin grin
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Odunnu: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2011
Served with and for what?
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by semid4lyfe(m): 1:44am On Jul 04, 2011
alj_harem:

odunnu SR and vangraud are the 2 most objective newspapers in the country

if u are looking for objectivity, then read SR and vangraud

Please, where can I get this SR and Vangraud newspapers you're talking about? grin

@ Odunnu,
On point!

It seems you've got beauty (from what NLers say about you. . .but I never confirm am sha tongue) and brains (from your posts I've read). Shey u no go contest MBGN so? grin
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by aieromon(m): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2011
This is frontpage material.I'm waiting. . . . . .
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Odunnu: 7:53am On Jul 04, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Please, where can I get this SR and Vangraud newspapers you're talking about? grin

@ Odunnu,
On point!

It seems you've got beauty (from what NLers say about you. . .but I never confirm am sha tongue) and brains (from your posts I've read). Shey u no go contest MBGN so? grin

Semid! Semid! Semid! How many times I shout your name? Ehen! Better let sleeping dogs lie. Ehn kwa?
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Emmyk(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2011
undecided
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by semid4lyfe(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2011
@ odunnu,
Wetin you go do if I no let sleeping dogs lie? Come after me with that AK47 you own? grin
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Odunnu: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2011
Who tell you say I get AK47? No wahala, when I buy bullet I go test am for your body.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by abacus(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2011
kodewrita:

Some respondents on this thread are simply using the opportunity to express their envy. @abacus @debrief08 @macjive01

The fact is that Sahara reporters had no right to post his fb profile alongside someone under questioning. I am happy they are being filtered now. about time they stopped getting free traffic from here too (yes, free traffic.

Sahara has more to gain from NL than vice versa. Even if posts from there did not get any credence here, other interesting posts would still grace the main page).

Enough said.

@kodewrita, God knows I don't pray ill against Seun talkless of beefing him. Seun and I are 'Ba'aa wa them them.

As a Nigerian, he's free to support anybody, but the way and how he showed his dislikes for GMB is CRUEL (remember Aisha saga also).

Seun is not happy with SR, he's sad, I visualize GMB felt the same too when Seun and his people posted so many stories on him without proper investigation.

To me, Seun will learn some lessons here.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2011
Mr. Seun Osewa.

Human psychology is a bit-ch!
Your reaction to this issue is very interesting. From all indication you sound so scared and it seems like your nest has been ruffled. If am to conclude from your response, i did say you have skeletons in your cupboard.

First, You know you are an international figure - You are a shining example of an indigenous successful webmaster - therefore every developer in Nigeria wishes they have your luck. you claiming you are "just" a small webmaster shows you wish to be ignore and left alone in this instance - which translates to having things under your rug which you know will be exposed if the searchlight is beamed on you.

Second- Sahara reporters to my amazement gave you the opportunity to tell your own part of the story [which from my observation of SR journalism, seems to be way out of their style] but you chose to ignore them cause you don't want the searchlight beamed on you. Still SR did not say anything incriminating against you but rather reported what the suspect in question said without adding anything against your person. yet you feel SR is laying false allegation against you.

Ordinarily, if your conscience is clear you will definitely fear no accusation - remember the adage right? and if you are innocent, and choose to be silent over the matter, you wouldn't have come to the forum to discuss it.

Seun, clear the skeletons in your cupboard before they come alive! Hope those early days of yah. . . is not catching up on you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Respect and Gadbless.

[size=3pt]Mr. Seun, Pls clear the skeletons in your cupboard - u know what i mean.[/size]
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by dayokanu(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2011
When SR was writing against Yar Adua and screaming to make Turais houseboy president everyone loved them and they were respected Now they are writing about how clueless Odechukwu is Now they are hated

Can someone spell HYPOCRISY?

BTW, I dey laff, The money wey you collect from GEJ don finish?
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by isalegan2: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^^

shocked Daaaaaammmnnnn!

DK is vexed.  grin
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by TEEZERO(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ Seun: you should have responded to Sahara Reporters there and then.
You should even commend them for seeking your own views before they published. It is reflected in their report: that you refused to comment.
They couldn't have been more professional.
It is left to you to deny or refute the story. To you, only.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Odunnu: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2011
Why do you people keep insinuating that myGEJ paid Seun for votes yet y'all aint saying anything about Buhari paying Aisha, 'Mukina2' and Jarus who were actively clogging the homepage with Buhari's rubbish?
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by dayokanu(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2011
Cos everyone know that the reetarded GEJ has mastered the art of settling the boyz

Ask DBanj, Nollywood actors, MEND and beneficiary from the killer rice and biscuit
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by OAM4J: 4:24am On Jul 05, 2011
Odunnu:

Why do you people keep insinuating that myGEJ paid Seun for votes yet y'all aint saying anything about Buhari paying Aisha, 'Mukina2' and Jarus who were actively clogging the homepage with Buhari's rubbish? 

I expect you to know better by now as a moderator yourself that Jarus and Aisha2 had no control over what story made the home page but you just have to mention their names. And Mukina2 is not even a Nigerian.

@Seun

I think you or your lawyer should just write them to remove your picture and facebook profile from the story.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Odunnu: 5:17am On Jul 05, 2011
Dem send you?
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2011
OAM4J:

I expect you to know better by now as a moderator yourself that Jarus and Aisha2 had no control over what story made the home page but you just have to mention their names. And Mukina2 is not even a Nigerian.

@Seun

I think you or your lawyer should just write them to remove your picture and facebook profile from the story.

@OAM4J - i don't know u, but you just earned my respect. Your future is very bright. Keep it up.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Odunnu: 4:39am On Jul 06, 2011
Lol @ MODs dont have a hand in whats sent to the homepage.
Hope you were not just having 'itchy fingers' and didnt know what to type?
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by mukina2: 4:46am On Jul 06, 2011
Odunnu:

Lol @ MODs dont have a hand in whats sent to the homepage.
Hope you were not just having 'itchy fingers' and didnt know what to type?

sharrap dia.

can you hear yourself?

as a mod how many topics have you 'sent' to the homepage?

only two people update the homepage and they  search for those topics themselves , geddit?

Even if  a mod sends a topic Miss ITK, it gets verified before being posted . .again geddit?

now run along and stop trying to be a nuisance. it does not suit you  wink
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Odunnu: 5:15am On Jul 06, 2011
Looooooooool.
This one vex you wella.
Oya cool down with this cold satchet water.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent / Odilafta's Lounge / Can't Stop Laughing,conversation Btw A Boyfriend N Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.