Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image (6734 Views)

Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) / Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! / Man Attempt To Please His Wife In Bed Nearly Kills Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by semid4lyfe(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2011
mukina2:

sharrap dia.

can you hear yourself?

as a mod how many topics have you 'sent' to the homepage?

only two people update the homepage and they  search for those topics themselves , geddit?

Even if  a mod sends a topic Miss ITK, it gets verified before being posted . .again geddit?

now run along and stop trying to be a nuisance. it does not suit you  wink

Still doesn't change the fact that your handling of the homepage during that period made Nairaland seem anti-GEJ
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Odunnu: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2011
Abeg Sexmi leave this matter, lets just pretend she's right. Until Seun showed up, proGEJ was heavily marginalised and literally had no advocate at the homepage.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by mukina2: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Still doesn't change the fact that your handling of the homepage during that period made Nairaland seem anti-GEJ 

You were obviously not checking the homepage then, because if you were, you would know what was on it. anti-gej ke i laugh.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Mobinga: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2011
Ban Mukina.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by semid4lyfe(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2011
mukina2:

You were obviously not checking the homepage then, because if you were, you would know what was on it.  anti-gej ke i laugh.

Deny and laugh all you like, na you know tongue

You probably were unbiased and did it unknowingly but still you posted mostly anti-GEJ threads (perhaps you  thought they were of news value & frontpage stuff and didn't see the threads that way) to the homepage during that period. . .and please I was checking the homepage and monitoring the shout-archive daily then so I know
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by mukina2: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2011
why don't you go and hug another transformer, make sure you are really wet, so you'll really pafuka this time around tongue
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by semid4lyfe(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2011
mukina2:

why don't you go and hug another transformer, make sure you are really wet, so you'll really pafuka this time around tongue

Lol. . .nice tactic there. If you can't wriggle yourself out, turn everything into a joke grin

Anyway, I don make my point and I nor wan make the thread turn into a back and forth between us, so make we just ex the matter.

Enjoy your day on NL and have a blessed day off it.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by mukina2: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2011
i am tired of saying the same thing, i cant be bothered wink

i know what it was ,you do not know, you only say what you think you know. tongue
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by tubabie(f): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2011
@Seun

The simple action you need to take is this, ask for your pictures to be taken down and it will be done, simple!

What's with all the belated noise you are raising without having any proof of having taken any action when given the chance to do so?
After all there is freedom of speech and any reservation you have about it can be dealt with by your lawyer( who can phrase your statement properly and the so called twisting will be avoided). . . . . don't tell me an organisation like urs does not have a lawyer?
And I would advice you to avoid making definitive statements about Mutallab as his case is still in court  wink

Perhaps they felt pissed because I didn't respond their enquiry, but is
this a reason to embarrass me over what THEY KNOW I know nothing about?

Please join me in asking them to remove my pictures from the story.

How would they know when no response came from your end? Youngman take the right action, take responsibility for your inaction, as far as the law is concerned Sahalareporters( as you spitefully type their name) have done nothing wrong!
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by OAM4J: 4:21am On Jul 07, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Not few people will disagree with you Semid. You can set up a poll.

Sometimes I wonder if Nairaland has 2 home pages. Whereas some are accusing Seun of collecting money from GEJ to promote him with the topics that made the home page, some of you also believe that politics section moderators and Mukina favoured Buhari with the Home page topics. So, are we talking of the same home page at the same period or what?

I think many people's judgement on how the home page was managed depend on the camp they belong. I guess each camp (especially GEJ camp) only see the pro-opponents topics and failed to see the anti-opponents topic on the same home page.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by dayokanu(m): 4:27am On Jul 07, 2011
I am certain Seun was settled by Odechukwus campaign given the way he bombarded homepage with pro GEJ topics.

Several times when he was forced to put topic on HP he even skewed them to favour GEJ
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by aieromon(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2011
. . . . .Still waiting for this thread to hit the frontpage!!
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Odunnu: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2011
OAM4J:

Not few people will disagree with you Semid. You can set up a poll.

Sometimes I wonder if Nairaland has 2 home pages. Whereas some are accusing Seun of collecting money from GEJ to promote him with the topics that made the home page, some of you also believe that politics section moderators and Mukina favoured Buhari with the Home page topics. So, are we talking of the same home page at the same period or what?

I think many people's judgement on how the home page was managed depend on the camp they belong. I guess each camp (especially GEJ camp) only see the pro-opponents topics and failed to see the anti-opponents topic on the same home page.
you must be aware that Seun didnt take a stand atleast publicly until the very last weeks of the elections. Prior to that, the proBB guys had a roller coaster ride on that home page
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Mobinga: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2011
People are forgetting that this is a [b]PRIVATELY-OWNED [/b]website! He can choose to turn it to a pron site anytime and you wouldn't do jack!

On his own site again, you are telling him what and what not to do?
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by semid4lyfe(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2011
aieromon:
. . . . .Still waiting for this thread to hit the frontpage

Seun creates this thread and doesn't put it on the frontpage and you think it'd still make it? FORGET IT!. . .and by so doing, he's saying no one else should put it there grin
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by olaolabiy: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2011
Nairaland is OWNED by Oluseun Osewa.

This site is NOT owned by Naija's ministry of ethics, cultures, anti-graft, etc.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by mukina2: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2011
Odunnu:

you must be aware that Seun didnt take a stand atleast publicly until the very last weeks of the elections. Prior to that, the proBB guys had a roller coaster ride on that home page
stop trying to be nuisance.

I told you only 2 (two) people update the homepage.

you know the second number after 1.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by maclatunji: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2011
@Seun, let me give you some advice. You are no longer one go-lucky nerdy kid that created this (NAIRALAND) for the fun of it and as a means of getting some small income. You are the owner of the NIGERIA'S NO.1 WEBSITE! That means you start to get people jealous.

Secondly, you [b]OPENLY [/b]supported GEJ during the electoral campaign and people suggested that you got paid for that- You never denied or confirmed those claims. The truth is that you made enemies on the political front for supporting GEJ.

Now here is the deal you are now a successful businessman with political links and enemies. So what are you going to do about it?

You need to embrace your new status and start using it for your benefit and I hope for that of the society as well. Get a publicist if you cannot handle Public Relations and the Press (that is ironic though). Whine and complain less, okay!

You might also want to learn from the owners of Naijahotjobs and NaijaPals. Their profile is quite low considering their relative success within Nigeria if privacy is what you want.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Mobinga: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2011
Mtcheww
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by maclatunji: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2011
Seun, read what this guy has to say about you, I got it by Googling Nairaland!

http://www.burningpot.com/opinion/2409-right-of-reply-nairaland-publication-on-nigerian-pastors-in-london-silicon-or-real

My point is, you cannot run a website like this and not have enemies.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by OAM4J: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2011
Odunnu:

Doesn't that depends on when you Odunnu became aware and how much you know? Don't apply your limited knowledge to everyone.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by OAM4J: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2011
Odunnu:

Well now that you are a mod, I hope you also will now be able to have a roller coaster ride on home page.

Please get it, members and moderators can only recommend a thread, ONLY Admin and Supermod can determine what should be on home page.

Unlike you, many people knew Seun stands long before the elections, he has more powers than the supermod and all the mods/members put together.
He can remove topics from home page or adjust the thread titles to whatever he thinks they should be.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by dayokanu(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2011
Hope Seun made enough money from GEJ during the campaign cos for the next 4yrs he would get many sticks and I hope the money he made would compensate for it.

When you dey follow the destroyers of Nigeria chop you should know that when its time for them to go down you cant avoid it.

Ask what happened to the politicians, musicians and people who joined Abacha to ruin the Nation, they mostly went down too

You have aligned with GEJand the enemies of the people so enjoy the fresh air while it last
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by olaolabiy: 12:45am On Jul 08, 2011
What is wrong if Seun intends to turn his forum into a bung-collecting 'conduit pipe'? Na im get am nau!

Hey! Seun.

If it's true you collected a paltry 5 million Naira bung then you don't really know your worth and where you stand in our society and you need to be spanked.

I mean just 5 mill?

Make I tell you, next time 20 million small sef. Okay?

And you now need a PR man.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by seanet02: 6:16am On Jul 10, 2011
Though am not happy that seun openly help threads of ProGej members stays on the frontpage even when the do not deserve it, you also got guys like jarus who manipulated lots of Buhari threads to the frontpage when they least worth it but you have to respect seun's rights on his own forum, he owns nairaland not nairagovernment.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by civilserva: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2011
@SEUN, why not have legal adviser? You should have consulted your legal adviser before you even attempted to reply.
Sahara Reporters, do they have physical address in Nigeria should someone wants to sue them?

@Odunnu, i am single presently lets roll out, this is great opportunity for you.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by kodewrita(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2011
A lie oft repeated becomes the truth.

Its amazing watching rumour snowball into truth/news.

Somehow you have managed to create the idea that he collected money and by repeatedly saying it, make it seem true.

Every one reading this clearly knows that is a big lie.

A site this big would make enough to pay him the 5m at least once or twice a year. I dont have any proof but while he may be Pro-GEJ FOR PERSONAL REASONS, I believe he couldnt have collected any money to do such a thing. He loves this site too much to spoil it.

This is the same guy I knew way back who refused to become a freelance programmer not because he wasnt good enough but because he did not want to program FOR JUST MONEY alone. He wants a life of meaning.

@Dayokanu paint him black because you feel you might never hit such heights in your lifetime, but your conscience will be the silent witness.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2011
Such heights? You better stick to what you know. Before you knew him, Some ppl did

Let Seun deny that he wasnt given money.

Fact is that he openly aligned with the oppressors of the masses and when the time for uprising comes, he ought to know that he wont be spared similar to those who openly supported Abacha
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by kodewrita(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2011
of course you would participate in that uprising FROM TEXAS.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Seun(m): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2011
dayokanu:
Let Seun deny that he wasnt given money.
I wasn't given any money.  I'll post a thread about this later.

@kodewrita: thanks for the support; it's really needed.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by semid4lyfe(m): 1:09am On Jul 12, 2011
civilserva:

@Odunnu, i am single presently lets roll out, this is great opportunity for you.

It'll cost you 50k. . .to be deposited into her account.

Just be careful where you roll onto cos she keeps a fully loaded Ak47 under her bed grin
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Odunnu: 5:49am On Jul 12, 2011
Chop knucle my guy. You sabi 'whatzup'. I'll consider your PR application.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odilafta's Lounge / Can't Stop Laughing,conversation Btw A Boyfriend N Girlfriend / Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.