Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image (6733 Views)

Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) / Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! / Man Attempt To Please His Wife In Bed Nearly Kills Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by blank(f): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2011
lol
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2011
Seun seun, tell d truth and it shall set you free
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by OAM4J: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2011
Odunnu:

Chop knucle my guy. You sabi 'whatzup'. I'll consider your PR application.

See yourself. So because I disagree with you, you wan sack me as your PR manager? When I don already conclude arrangements with top Abuja politicians who go dey need your services everyday and who go dey pay you in foreign currencies. Wetin be N50K sef? Am just waiting to confirm who the new ministers go be and those who go dey for important ministries cos If i line you up for all the ministers and Senators, dem go put you out of market in one year because many of those guys are more corrupt inside room than inside office. grin
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Odunnu: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2011
Lol.
You must have bribed my PA to get your application shortlisted,after going thru it, I had to fire him sef. You are as incompetent as Ringim the IG.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2011
BETWEEN SEUN OSEWA AND SOWORE OMOYELE

@Seun, from your post it is obvious the following:

1. That you saw a report 'tagging' your photo about a scam on SR
2. That SR attempted to connect you for clarifications
3. You refused to reply or clear yourself even though you are sure you are not connected with the story in any way
4. You got miffed and resorted to using your NL platform to mobilize supporters to assist you in defaming SR
5. Some informed NL'ers spotted out the facts and advised your eyes to facts against what you planned

Beloveth Mr. Seun, here are the facts I deduced from the forgoing:

1. SR is known to be an enthusiastic platform that hates corruption to the bone. Infarct, from what I understand, any friend of Sowore (SR administrator) who is culpable in any corrupt deal will smell his ass
2. Despite that SR gets some traffic from your NL, they still did not bother publishing any tainted deal that seems in connection with you. This goes to show how rooted the site is in tackling corruption by all means, regardless of who is affected. You are in fact, loved, to have been contacted before the story went live!
3 SR seems to have contacted you because from their investigations, they spotted a pix of the principal-accuse tagging you as a 'co-founder' and offered you the space to clarify your position
4. Instead of creating a thread on NL to fire SR, it would have cost you lesser replying SR of your position (to save your image)
5. SR didn't report you as an accomplice, but only put up a pix from the 'accuse' claims on facebook, which also seem to be having you tagged. What less would you do if you were to be investigating such and found another 'popular person' claimed to be part of it?

Mr Seun, if you tarry more, your silence would mean you are an accomplice in the course of time.

If you like, plan legal action at whatever level, you will only get your fingers burnt. Ask Paul Orhi and the rest, they have tried several legal actions against SR that only bounced back. You will only end up glorifying SR more with very little issue.

I care.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Seun(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2011
@drpanaba:

You're probably a Nigerian lawyer. I can tell my your pseudoligicalism.

1) I don't need to defame SahalaReporters.  We all know that they are poo.

2) It's clear that I did not know that the guy was tagged on my profile.

3) In no circumstance was posting my photos a sane thing to do.

What is SahalaReporters investigating, exactly?
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by blank(f): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2011
@ Seun, not meaning to be rude but opening a thread on Nland to whine about it is of no use. Either u sue them, cause to be published your own side of the story or you just let it go.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by atasteve: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2011
Okay o. Seun, what do you want to do now
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2011
link

searching osewa and niobi on SR yields nothing
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by obowunmi(m): 2:42am On Jul 15, 2011
Seun, I don't believe that this is the intent and don't think that you should internalize, or take any of this personally. I wouldn't recommend that you file a lawsuit --- I highly doubt that you have the time and resources for this. "This too shall pass"

Best wink
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Seun(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2011
blank:
@ Seun, not meaning to be rude but opening a thread on Nland to whine about it is of no use. Either u sue them, cause to be published your own side of the story or you just let it go.
Obviously, the purpose of this thread is to "publish" my side of the story, and that's the end of that.
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by blank(f): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2011
Point taken
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Tgirl4real(f): 4:25pm On May 09, 2012
Seun: [font=Courier New, Fixed]I'm not really sure why SahalaReporters is making a clumsy attempt
to spoil my good name by posting my pictures on an article that has
nothing to do with me and trying to link me with a case of fraud.

Perhaps it's because many times in the past I've openly expressed the
opinion that the stories they publish are mostly lies and not news.

I want to make it clear that I've never been involved in any business
with Seun Noibi. I have not founded any company with him, or anyone else.

For some reason best known to him, the young man tagged me as ‘cofounder’
of his ‘company’ on Facebook. And his company name was automatically added
to the info page of my Facebook profile. I didn't see it until my Facebook
profile data and pictures were splashed all over the infamous 'news' site.

When SahalaReporters contacted me at 6pm that day, I did not know about

the Facebook tag. In their email, they said he claimed I was his cofounder,
but didn't tell me where he made the claim or about the tag on my profile.

I hastily composed a reply to deny my involvement in any business dealings
with him, but later when I calmed down, I decided not to send it, because
I was afraid that SahalaReporters would find a way to twist my statement.

I did not realize that they didn't require a reply from me to do damage.

The next day, they posted my Facebook pictures alongside his pictures,
as if we were accomplices or something. They did not post pictures of
his family, classmates, friends, etc. They were not even mentioned.

I've been telling myself that I'm not bothered, but the truth is that I
am bothered. Even if I was his business partner, which I never was,
it would be unethical to splash my photos alongside his photos unless
I was implicated in the crime he was arrested for, which is impossible.

Even when Muttalab, who was a terrorist, not just a prankster, was caught,
no one posted the pictures of his friends, or even his family, not to
talk of posting the pictures of innocent people he tagged on Facebook.

Perhaps they felt pissed because I didn't respond their enquiry, but is
this a reason to embarrass me over what THEY KNOW I know nothing about?

Please join me in asking them to remove my pictures from the story.[/font]

Seun, I sincerely believe you need a good PR/Spokes person and also the backing of a lawyer sad
Re: On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image by Pygru: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2013
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odilafta's Lounge / Can't Stop Laughing,conversation Btw A Boyfriend N Girlfriend / Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.