Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,607 members, 7,851,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun (3431 Views)

White House Warns Of ‘Putin’s Military Potential’ / US Plans To Sell Drones That Can Be Armed With Hellfire Missiles To Ukraine / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:11am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

True, that was how Bro Shola was explaining different types of guns to us without knowing he has background experience..

Who knows for this matter
I'm not an arm rubber angry
I just love guns.
Stay away from me please angry cry
I'm a baby girl.
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by gambojimeta: 5:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Connected1:
That's a Sniper Rifle.

Wahala.

E be like Sakabula abi shoot and run for your eye
It's still a Shakabula sniper rifle. grin

See the US Marine rifle below.

Sempa Fidelis cool

1 Like

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by helinues: 5:29am On Mar 23, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I'm not an arm rubber angry
I just love guns.
Stay away from me please angry cry
I'm a baby girl.

You actually do not have to be Dr Reed Spencer before comprehending that lines.

Btw, do you know brother Shola ni, abi why una reasoning come gum body like that?
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by illicit(m): 5:39am On Mar 23, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
regardless of what the op said that sniper rifle is as old as world war 2. makes the russian army look unsophisticated, have u seen an American sniper military rifle ?

Do u mean it can no longer kill since WW2
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by pdf90(m): 6:14am On Mar 23, 2022
You guys over hype this America o.
DREAMZZZ:
regardless of what the op said that sniper rifle is as old as world war 2. makes the russian army look unsophisticated, have u seen an American sniper military rifle ?

1 Like

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Connected1: 6:23am On Mar 23, 2022
gambojimeta:

It's still a Shakabula sniper rifle. grin

See the US Marine rifle below.

Sempa Fidelis cool
US Marines?

Those Russian Soldiers in the Op's description are not marines, they even look like vigilantees.

Take a look at a Russian Marines Sniper Rifles.

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Connected1: 6:26am On Mar 23, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
You just being sentimental.

Those guys there don't even look like war soldiers.

They are more like vigilantees and you guys overrate this America everytime.

See this below.

3 Likes

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by abuwidad(m): 6:49am On Mar 23, 2022
pdf90:
You guys over hype this America o.

Putin is trying to deceive with moves like that.
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Nicepoker(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Op see as you just disgraced yourself.
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by sunboy(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2022
wwwihy:
No wonder Ukraine is beating them on the ground

Your ignorance carry PhD
You just disgrace yourself sha

3 Likes

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Walkee: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2022
That's a sniper and those aren't Russian soldiers, they're DPR Militia

1 Like

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Walkee: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
Russians don't do fancy guns. If you snap Ar-15 alongside Ak47 you'd think AR-15 is better but real soldiers know what's up

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Kelvin3476: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lol
I was just laughing at him

no wonder he thinks Ukraine are beating Russia.

Imagine calling a Kar 98 that fires one of the most deadliest bullets in a conventional riffle a dane gun.

@ OP you're likely to survive an AK 47 shot than a Kar 98 shot.
that's why it's used mostly for sniping job.

I personally love that gun.
I use it alot on PuBG and COD vanguard
prefer it to most riffles sef
one shot, the enemy is dead
Na only enemy the bullet the kee ?
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2022
wwwihy:
No wonder Ukraine is beating them on the ground
mumu man thats a sniper
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Walkee:
Russians don't do fancy guns. If you snap Ar-15 alongside Ak47 you'd think AR-15 is better but real soldiers know what's up
ak 47 is better then why did America inflict serious casualties on Iraqis and Afghanistan even Ukrainians are inflicting serious casualties on the Russians if e sure for putin make him remove shelling...... carry the army go 1 on 1 for Ukraine.....if any go return alive
Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by SUPERPACK: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
ak 47 is better then why did America inflict serious casualties on Iraqis and Afghanistan even Ukrainians are inflicting serious casualties on the Russians if e sure for putin make him remove shelling...... carry the army go 1 on 1 for Ukraine.....if any go return alive
Why wont America inflict damage on Iraq and Afghanistan when they are dropping an average of 46 bombs per day on them. If Russia do same on Ukraine na thousands go dey drop. But guess what, Talibans are now in charge again after 20 wasted years by american troops.

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Walkee: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
200k Russians vs 250k regular Ukrainian army +300k reserve plus over 2m male civilians all well armed yet Russia have taken over 40% of Ukrainian territory and you are concerned about dead Russian soldiers? Is it possible to fight through a country without suffering casualties? You can't be seriously comparing AR-15 to Ak47 right? If you know anybody in the military just ask. Even M4 is nowhere near Ak47

3 Likes

Re: Putin's Military Armed With "Sakabula" Hunter Gun by Simplecity(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Olodo pro max...displaying ignorance anyhow online

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Strikes Again As New Air Raid In Iraq Kills 6 Medics (photos) / Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery / China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.