Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Good day Nairalanders, I Have Some Questions To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good day Nairalanders, I Have Some Questions To (264 Views)

Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders. / Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good day Nairalanders, I Have Some Questions To by Amb1045(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Is there any chance your husbandman Gbol@ can increase?
Like each passing year, the thing would add some inch..?

Question 2, can Gbol@, in the process of knacking, leave the kpek*s and be hitting the stomach??

Question 3, can I go on a break in marriage, then come back later later??

Why am asking all this questions is because my pun@ wanna tear, � now..the gbol@ cum de long reach my womb, I had to run to the parlour...spread my leg for fan, Oga follow up..saw my position..thinking I position for him...now continued again
Nor be my eyes I take scream Jesus �, bros cum fear ooo, na so I kuku enter kitchen lock door...

Me I tell am say I dey go my papa house ooo, he say he go follow me� I cried
Marriage is jes 3 months, and am even scared...what if I take in now, the Big something nor go abort the preggy?? Umuwayi I Ibem help me oooo
Sorry for the long post, am just thinking out loud. ��

Re: Good day Nairalanders, I Have Some Questions To by Boogyman557: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Holly Gram cool

thinking out LOUD Abi u SMOKE LOUD..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Good day Nairalanders, I Have Some Questions To by Nobodyany1: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
It's well with you sister. You'll scale through these phase, just like many and someday, you'll look back remembering this moment and guffaw...
Re: Good day Nairalanders, I Have Some Questions To by Halogenabdul(m): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pls help me ask him, what is he using that is increasing the size of the Gbola and also how he manages to last long.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Always Everywhere! / Please What Does The Word 'fairless' Mean??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.