Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another (57067 Views)

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate / Bringing a Mercedes from Lagos to Calabar; and my tough ordeals! / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Cardealer2021(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2022
seanwilliam:
Judging by the environment on the snake thread and looking at his skin and overall appearance , I doubt if this guy has ever owned 500k before
Omo cruise many for nairaland die grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ekineme: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Newday, New format, I don't know if it's to call this marketing strategy.
But whatever it is, it is poorly planned, reason because OP posted a picture on his previous thread where he killed and ate snake;
Analysing that picture, the environment, the kind of pot he used in cooking the snake, his skin texture, An Ok jeans which obima tailor shaped for him, the jewelry etc
The picture gave him away.

Conclusion: OP is just hustler trying to survive in a harsh economy.This thread is just to lure prospective customers, maybe through it he can earn to get a decent accommodation n cars of his dream. Everything he wrote is from his imagination.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Joiedevivre: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.
soon we would find out who is behind the moniker

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by chelseamann(m): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2022
This is one reason why I don't want to even buy a car yet...atleast for now
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by kingyakos: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2022
Make I see the benz
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by peculi(f): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Sell it, and come let's help you with the most secured investment on Earth (Real Estate), and buy a smaller Car.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Saint1960: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2022
AntiAPC2023:

Lol check this post he created on eating a snake.
You'll see the compound and even his legs and truly truly you'll confirm that this is just an audio Mercedes-Benz
https://www.nairaland.com/7042106/look-snake-just-killed

Lol very well a rich yahoo boy won’t be on a faceless forum to brag when Instagram tick tok etc are there

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by franchasng: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2022
frankson1:

To much intelligence. Keep this up.

From now on, if you misbehave in any thread, I'll personally call you out grin your comments should always remain this way.
hehe na so cheesy cheesy

Back to Ukraine, we mueve shocked
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by JudasNaKarrot: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
which people?
MVP.

My Village People.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by blue33: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:

Some men thinking money impresses women... Smh

No one cares...

Use a taxi...

If you're good, you have nothing to fear... The police would let you be...
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2022
Joiedevivre:
soon we would find out who his behind the moniker
good luck finding out nah. Who the thing wan epp grin grin grin
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Joiedevivre: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
good luck finding out nah. Who the thing wan epp grin grin grin
you are right
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by blue33: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Lol, so why are you complaining of the billing if you aren't broke? You paid 30k to scan the car and you call it maintance grin bro you just fall your hand by yourself and not worthy to own a Benz.

That car will make you cough out over 2m a year on maintenance so believe me you haven't even started.

Yes I have enough money to buy a 20m car, it's not about taste but simple common sense. I don't need it, at least not at the moment, when am in the right environment where 20m benz is a normal ride then I'll buy it. If that car is attracting too much attention it means you are living in the wrong place to begin with and putting yourself in danger considering the security challenges in the country. If you are really a big boy and rich, relocate to places with 5m rent and this car will look like an ordinary taxi to everyone there.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by blue33: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
blue33:
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by brownbib(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
More money, more problem, got to move carefully.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Cardealer2021(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
ekineme:
Newday, New format, I don't know if it's to call this marketing strategy.
But whatever it is, it is poorly planned, reason because OP posted a picture on his previous thread where he killed and ate snake;
Analysing that picture, the environment, the kind of pot he used in cooking the snake, his skin texture, An Ok jeans which obima tailor shaped for him, the jewelry etc
The picture gave him away.

Conclusion: OP is just hustler trying to survive in a harsh economy.This thread is just to lure prospective customers, maybe through it he can earn to get a decent accommodation n cars of his dream. Everything he wrote is from his imagination.
Nairalanders wetin I do una grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by johnnychuks(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
nobody wants to buy oo. I posted it on Jiji sef
bring the car to me I will sell it for you, I deal on car
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by 8stargeneral: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I gues your ignorant is too much. I live in an estate which is the most expensive in Enugu. zoo estate, I'm a single man, with no family only 2 or 3 rooms max is what I need and where I stay I pay 1.2mil a year at zoo estate for my 2 room self con. When
Are u from Enugu
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Cokahot: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Stupid g boy. Your mates save up to 4m toks to buy c300. U went and bought naija used and abused for 2.2m to buy naija used Ben. Na bend u dey drive,no be benz

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Samueltemi337(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
make I shock you small. I'm not bragging, but let me just show you something

The picture below is just a small screenshot of my contracts. Currently I charge 25$per hr, and I'm doing 3 contracts, as you can see I make 1000$ every week from the contract, if you look closely you will see a contract that has been running since nov19. That 1k every week, now the extra 3 contracts is also 1k a week, but you can only see 1 that I just started today which made it 4. I work anytime I like, I can do 40 hours in just 2 days, 20hrs per day etc. Now times 4k$ a week by 580. That's how much I just make in a week. Ask me to teach you a skill young man and stop this stupidity
see who dey make 4k$ every week

abeg try change that jeans

5 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.
What do you do for a living?You be internet fraudster.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by NwankpaDaniel(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2022
How Va, DM let’s deal
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by 8stargeneral: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
make I shock you small. I'm not bragging, but let me just show you something

The picture below is just a small screenshot of my contracts. Currently I charge 25$per hr, and I'm doing 3 contracts, as you can see I make 1000$ every week from the contract, if you look closely you will see a contract that has been running since nov19. That 1k every week, now the extra 3 contracts is also 1k a week, but you can only see 1 that I just started today which made it 4. I work anytime I like, I can do 40 hours in just 2 days, 20hrs per day etc. Now times 4k$ a week by 580. That's how much I just make in a week. Ask me to teach you a skill young man and stop this stupidity
please teach me biko
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Cokahot:
Stupid g boy. Your mates save up to 4m toks to buy c300. U went and bought naija used and abused for 2.2m to buy naija used Ben. Na bend u dey drive,no be benz
I don't save money for cars, I make it instantly at the end of every month
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Hakeem3(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
okay while we wait, my client is calling me, and I need to start working as it's Morning here for me. Even though I'm in naija, hope u grab.

See as childishness just they ooze from your words. Must you show ursef. Yahoo boy. Go on and attend to your client stop seeking cheap attention here no one cares if you drive a Bentley at age 20. Ok
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by FunKiller: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:
Eating snakes? It's not an African delicacy... What's wrong with you?

I swear this guy na werey , so u park your c300 by the forest and then start hunting snakes to eat. Seems any dick and Tom can just post any lie they want on this site.
Snap the car and show us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Lol, so why are you complaining of the billing if you aren't broke? You paid 30k to scan the car and you call it maintance grin bro you just fall your hand by yourself and not worthy to own a Benz.

That car will make you cough out over 2m a year on maintenance so believe me you haven't even started.

Yes I have enough money to buy a 20m car, it's not about taste but simple common sense. I don't need it, at least not at the moment, when am in the right environment where 20m benz is a normal ride then I'll buy it. If that car is attracting too much attention it means you are living in the wrong place to begin with and putting yourself in danger considering the security challenges in the country. If you are really a big boy and rich, relocate to places with 5m rent and this car will look like an ordinary taxi to everyone there.

Did this guy complain of billing or expenses?

He complained of attention which is true.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Gabriel459(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
okay while we wait, my client is calling me, and I need to start working as it's Morning here for me. Even though I'm in naija, hope u grab.

Which work at home work u dey do nah... abeq connect guys make hunger no kill person pikin nah
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by frankson1(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
hehe na so cheesy cheesy

Back to Ukraine, we mueve shocked

This is where we'll have disagreements grin

You're against the invasion while I'm for what is right.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ArticleBeast: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Ocholu:

Haha.. I am currently in Enugu wilding. If e sure for you, let's link up tomorrow grin.
My guy's crib is 2 point something em, so what's with the 1.2 and being a talkative for? undecided
What of your own crib? U dey brag with another man property
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by alphabbey1(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
Very cheap and am sure u got it fast
Have ordered for mine since Feb from Denso company in US and it's yet to arrive... and I paid about 450$
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Aboguede(m): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2022
Everything wey write here lie

U just fine attention grin

TheOldGods:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.