Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nigeria Fast Catching Up With Ghana In World Bank Ease Of Doing Business Ranking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Fast Catching Up With Ghana In World Bank Ease Of Doing Business Ranking (900 Views)

Gombe Tops National Ease Of Doing Business Ranking, / Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George / Nigeria Drops On World Bank’s Ease Of Doing Business Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Fast Catching Up With Ghana In World Bank Ease Of Doing Business Ranking by Parachoko: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

I already shoved the LONG list in your mother's ass. You should have made this request early enough.
E pain your papa abi? grin hope you have fully shove the list in your mother ass?
Re: Nigeria Fast Catching Up With Ghana In World Bank Ease Of Doing Business Ranking by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 24, 2022
meccuno:
[s][/s]
You are allergic to Progress & Good News ! angry grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Fast Catching Up With Ghana In World Bank Ease Of Doing Business Ranking by superCleanworks(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2022
Parachoko:
E pain your papa abi? grin hope you have fully shove the list in your mother ass?

Pain? You are the fool talking about a list when reality is banging your mom very painful doggy style. Your mom should tell you about pain grin

How many businesses have you done in this country? I will NEVER reply you if you are not grown enough to answer this question. Have you ever been to CAC in your life before? How many businesses have you paid registration for? What do you know about this?

Forget boyish rants and answer me if you are a man or fvck off. I no get time for small boy talk.
Re: Nigeria Fast Catching Up With Ghana In World Bank Ease Of Doing Business Ranking by Parachoko: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

Pain? You are the fool talking about a list when reality is banging your mom very painful doggy style. Your mom should tell you about pain grin

How many businesses have you done in this country? I will NEVER reply you if you are not grown enough to answer this question. Have you ever been to CAC in your life before? How many businesses have you paid registration for? What do you know about this?

Forget boyish rants and answer me if you are a man or fvck off. I no get time for small boy talk.
See the long rubbish you dey write. You must be so pained grin

I do not have the time to read this useless write-up

Go and shove it in your mother ass.
Re: Nigeria Fast Catching Up With Ghana In World Bank Ease Of Doing Business Ranking by meccuno: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
Reflect7:

What is the 'LIE'?

Did you even click on the Word Bank link I posted showing the official Ease of Doing Business Index?

Who is lying, the Word Bank or me?

Forum of illiterates and school dropouts.
[/s] Trash
Re: Nigeria Fast Catching Up With Ghana In World Bank Ease Of Doing Business Ranking by meccuno: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
Himtulie247:
You are allergic to Progress & Good News ! angry grin grin grin
[/s] Trash
Re: Nigeria Fast Catching Up With Ghana In World Bank Ease Of Doing Business Ranking by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
meccuno:
[s][/s] Trash
It has brought you down again grin

Re: Nigeria Fast Catching Up With Ghana In World Bank Ease Of Doing Business Ranking by meccuno: 7:11am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
Himtulie247:
It has brought you down again grin
[/s]Trash
Re: Nigeria Fast Catching Up With Ghana In World Bank Ease Of Doing Business Ranking by Miracle06966: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Read Below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Is Exactly Like MKO, My Father: Hafsat Abiola / If Tinubu Wins, Fund Another Pastor, I Will Run To Cameroon. Pst To His Members / Osinbajo Receives London-lagos Rider, Accompanied By Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.