Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Do You Know Any Online Store That Does This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Know Any Online Store That Does This? (291 Views)

Please Suggest Any Online Payment System Fr Me / Managing A Wife That Does Not Have a Sweet Pussy / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Any Online Store That Does This? by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Please i am so bored at home lately and it is eating me up...i am considering getting an andriod phone,but i don't have enough cash...i heard of buy now pay later,my small phone can't really browse much...it is limiting some sites and i can't do anything on it.
Pls who has an idea...i want to know the online shops that offer it thanks.
Re: Do You Know Any Online Store That Does This? by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:56am On Mar 23, 2022
"Oppo Stores" I heard from my colleague, all they need is your bvn and the convenience time you can pay it off ( maybe two or three or more months).

I wish you're around Ibadan, I have this Tecno spark 3 that I'm no longer using. (Though you need to change the case and the screen).
And if you can't, it still working fine for me.
Re: Do You Know Any Online Store That Does This? by Skyfornia(m): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
"Oppo Stores" I heard from my colleague, all they need is your bvn and the convenience time you can pay it off ( maybe two or three or more months).

I wish you're around Ibadan, I have this Tecno spark 3 that I'm no longer using. (Though you need to change the case and the screen).

God will bless you sister
Re: Do You Know Any Online Store That Does This? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Blackdeewhy:

Please are you still making use of the spark 3?if not are you willing to give me.
Re: Do You Know Any Online Store That Does This? by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 26, 2022
Blackdeewhy i have sent you a mail already.

(1) (Reply)

Fixed / / Personal Hygiene Tips One Must Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.