Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 (20410 Views)

Tinubu To NASS: Allow My Ministers Breathe & Do Their Jobs, Stop Summoning Them / Nigeria's Ministers Of Defence Resume Office (picture) / Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by frowland(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Ah! These politicians are now getting creative! They know that " 1 dollar=1 naira, 5 million jobs, 24hrs electricity and the stupid things they utter has cast.

Nobody has ever used this line of deceptive format. It's going to work potentially on the youths.

The youths on hiring "35" would go gaga thinking, " at last someone who have them at heart has come" but what they know is that politicians' promises are in the same line with promises made by a man who's on top of a woman... It's never kept. A man with no car will tell a woman he's fucvking that he'd get her an Airplane if only she'd allow him put the tip... All stories no action.

You're not serious. Funny.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by phkka1(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2022
You created the problem we are having in the senate now. Approving unnecessary allowances for the legislatures. Heaven will never allow you rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2022
Liar angry
Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by emperor863(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2022
IamNat:
Well, you should wait for zoning to favour the north, in all fairness, PDP should give their ticket to someone from the southeast.

Exactly. The Igbos have slaved for the PDP for 23 solid years. They should be assumed to the human. However, they have the south west to contend with for the exalted position.

That means; mission impossible.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by Simpubozz(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2022
DJ YK!!.. grin cheesy
Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by olisaEze(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2022
If.... Oga! If you become President. It won’t be this 2023 sha, of that I’m sure!! grin
Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by Adabestseason(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2022
HE@olusolasaraki this is a good move what about the societe generale bank owned by your family with you at the helms of affairs of which people deposits flew into thin air

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by Uthman2senior: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2022
Uncle Saraki can lie sha

1 Like

Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by Adakintroy: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Thats not the solution mumu.

Were do you see such young age leaders in any part of the world ?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by Dybala11(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2022
The right word is 'IF'. You guys are all bunch of crooks.
Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by adefitim(m): 8:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Buhahahahah Comrade don’t kill me
96ACE:
grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by Oscillator: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Stupid!
Liar!
Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by Blackman104: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2022
cool
GoooodHardDick:
Foolish talk!

This is what they all say when trying to deceive Nigerians. Vote these criminals at your own peril angry
Yea we know them
Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by BOYS2MEN: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2022
E no go better for naija politicians Sha.
Ndi ala ndi ala
Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by Fahdiga(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2022
omenkaLives:
So there are people that will vote lboes. grin grin grin grin grin
Keep deceiving yourself. 2023 will shock most of you haters of Igbos
Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by Ekpeitit(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Chop his money.
He's a criminal and should not be trusted.
Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by uunwanaobong3: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2022
We don't want all your ministers to be under 35 years, we are not interested.

All what we want is for you to provide work and employment to all under 35 years Nigerian youths
Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by Khaysee: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2022
He has said his own say your own

Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by adekolaelect(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Soso990240:
That's how it's suppose to be.. All these old men came into power as youths yet they want to die there.. They are old and have actualize to purpose in life, no future again, so you don't expect them to make policies that will make the country good. They are close to their graves, they have nothing to loose if the country collapses, whence anything goes for them.
Mr man !! How many youths were your aids and p A when you were the zenith president ?? Oga no any youths contributed money for you Na saka ma je !!!! The youths wey dey on street never get daily means due to the bad governance you all spereheaded .

Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by Hotzone(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2022
I think I believe this man but Igbo President will make Nigeria more better but Igbo people are confused with hate while slapping themselves and celebrating it
Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by Flier: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Another scam loading
Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by softy(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2022
If Minister of State is 35 yrs old. What age will be for the Main Minister, 60- 100?

Saraki knows, junior Minister can not decisively paddle the canoe of a ministry. The junior Minister is a supporting striker. He has little or no consent on some salient issue in the Ministry. He is like second fiddle.

Youth should refuse to be second fiddle.

All politicians are liars! But some are terrible liars and not redeemable such as "where are the cows?!"

1 Like

Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by TamunortekenaMa: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2022
lori iro
Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by anonimi: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2022
Soso990240:
That's how it's suppose to be.. All these old men came into power as youths yet they want to die there.. They are old and have actualize to purpose in life, no future again, so you don't expect them to make policies that will make the country good. They are close to their graves, they have nothing to loose if the country collapses, whence anything goes for them.

The old men will continue to be in charge since the youths are expecting to be gifted political space instead of fighting relentlessly for it as these old men did in their own youthful days.
The youths are not just lazy as Bubu said, they are also a bunch of jokers & clowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by anonimi: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2022
softy:
If Minister of State is 35 yrs old. What age will be for the Main Minister, 60- 100?

Saraki knows, junior Minister can not decisively paddle the canoe of a ministry. The junior Minister is a supporting striker. He has little or no consent on some salient issue in the Ministry. He is like second fiddle.

Youth should refuse to be second fiddle.

All politicians are liars! But some are terrible liars and not redeemable such as "where are the cows?!"

Useless liars they are.
What did this Saraki do to prepare the youths fo4r such roles in his 16 years of holding Kwarans by their balls?
Did he educate all of them in free primary and secondary schools with enough teachers, librarians, lab technicians, administrators etc? Did he

1 Like

Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by charlypoker(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Foolish talk......................foolish youths who go ahead to buy form for a formal 2 timed governor. and also a formal speaker of house rep haba! una no dey get sense?
Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by Sweeetheart(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2022
When you become President of which club? Padded senathief

Saraki is a comic relief, how age of 35years same with delivering good governance

1 Like

Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by Dmacqh(m): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2022
I’m really sure , Nigerian politicians are daft. .
Do you know , as election is approaching and with this ASUU strike , it’s time for them to show how much they meant for the Nigerian youths and students .
What stopped a party , let’s say APC or PDP coordinate about 10 or 15 aspirants or even tell a major aspirant to dialogue with ASUU and pay even if it’s half of the #1.1t that Federal govt are owing ASUU ?
Instead they will throw money on bags of rice , keke na pep, grinders , sharing #2-5k , paying jesters to sing their praise , visiting royalties. Daft politicians .
Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by ajayiopy: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa / ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash / Togo, Benin, Niger Owe Nigeria 30 Billion Naira For Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.