Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal (15730 Views)

Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal / Paul Pogba: Burglars Stole World Cup Winner's Medal, Man Utd & France Midfielder / Nikola Kalinic Rejects World Cup Runners-Up Medal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Sammiel: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
Clean and clear Iphone 4s for sale.@14k. 16/2GB. Chat me up...

Pictures below...
https://www.nairaland.com/6986776/used-american-iphone-4s-model
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by phr0nesis(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
Those guys will build house and just put window. No burglary proof, nothing but glass window
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Thesaint141(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That is france o. Same France some folks with low self esteem and hatred for Nigeria regard as Eldorado

But nor be for France Dem Burgle em house na.
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
bro calm down why are you so pained on this issue anybody can do a mistake bro
KingOfTheDamned:

Are you an iliterate? It was stolen in England not France undecided
Hen they tell some of your to got to school you guys will be arguing , just see as you have disgraced yoursel before the whole.world !! undecided

Even if you edit your comment my mention will remain forever and ever as proof of your ignorance . Now go ahead and tell people why they should come to Lagos and become ignorant like you ...
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by KingOfTheDamned: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
bro calm down why are you so pained on this issue anybody can do a mistake bro

You won't understand oga

Today is a glorious day indeed grin
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by huptin(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
gospelpen:
After they'll be making Nigerians look bad, but the ones that happens right under their nose is worse.

But some oyibo people mumu sha, wetin you wan carry that thing wey you no fit sell or sample for your house do?

Everybody know all the players wey dem give am for world cup. You wey no follow for the team, how you wan take dey explain give people if dem see am for your hand. At least if you wan thief, thief sensibily.

They will sell it at the underground market. it will melted and resold.

1 Like

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by AgentGoat: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sarsaproko:
So armu robber dey uk too. Chai.. Dem go sell the medal to aboki. And the thing go weigh well well o..Boys don hammer!

Anthony joshua's range rover autobiography dem move up till now no one see it
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Topzee109: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Are you an iliterate? It was stolen in England not France undecided
Hen they tell some of your to got to school you guys will be arguing , just see as you have disgraced yoursel before the whole.world !! undecided

Even if you edit your comment my mention will remain forever and ever as proof of your ignorance . Now go ahead and tell people why they should come to Lagos and become ignorant like you ...
That still doesn't change the fact that you make it look as if these oyibo people are perfect

Just imagine this is happening in Nigeria, what would you have said

Foolish oynbo ass lickers
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Khaysee: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Amazing in UK too

1 Like

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
gospelpen:
After they'll be making Nigerians look bad, but the ones that happens right under their nose is worse.

But some oyibo people mumu sha, wetin you wan carry that thing wey you no fit sell or sample for your house do?

Everybody know all the players wey dem give am for world cup. You wey no follow for the team, how you wan take dey explain give people if dem see am for your hand. At least if you wan thief, thief sensibily.
if na gold him go melt and reshape am sell.
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Djhitmusiq1: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
gospelpen:

It's pure gold. Street market doesn't care who it belongs to. It can be melted..

1 Like

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Dearlord(m): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
gospelpen:

You are wrong Mr, there are so many things he can do with the medal, they ain't like we that will go about looking for a buyer but for them they already booked what to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Matthew2925(m): 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
monclaire:
okoo
Stop deceiving and luring people Bro. Na only Baba God fit give sure Odd.

1 Like

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by muheeb01(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Uk and all these burglar stories....think security should be more tight overthere

1 Like

Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by blueAgent(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That is England o.

Same England most of our out-competed Nigerian folks with low self esteem, negative mindset and hatred for Nigeria regard as Eldorado.

I thought everywhere has CCTV and burglers are easily caught, arrested and prosecuted by a police that are so efficient and incorruptible angels.So it is all lori iro.

England is Fake!Nigeria is the real deal and here in Lagos, none of our global award winners here in Lagos like Chioma Anjuwa etc has ever reported his or her house burgled and their medal stolen.

That is why you need to bring your investment to Lagos.

In Lagos, you, your family and investments are safe and your investment is guaranteed of great returns.

Please invest in Lagos today.
Thank you.

Nigeria as a whole cannot compete with a single Street in UK in anyway.
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by KingOfTheDamned: 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Topzee109:

That still doesn't change the fact that you make it look as if these oyibo people are perfect

Just imagine this is happening in Nigeria, what would you have said

Foolish oynbo ass lickers

How does your comment even correlate to mine ? Mpurumiri is not good stay away from it
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by FireUpNow(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
So boys wey nor get joy and also dey for UK? E don red be that oo
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by whippersnapper(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Segzy22:
I wonder how these footballers feel when they receive alert, me wey my salary no reach 100,000k you need to see how I dey happy on the 28th of every month!!!
boss you no know wetin God done do for you. Make I send aza na
Re: Pogba: Burglars Stole My World Cup Medal by Olatunboshift(m): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Do you need POS terminals/machines for Agency banking (POS BUSINESS) or you need it in office as a means of collection of payments alone from customers, we have you covered even if you are fresh in Business and don't have so much information. We will guide you in step by step and set you up instantly, at your readiness for Business.

Nationwide delivery is possible with us and you can PAY ON DELIVERY

08066068925, 09038584278

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" / Super Eagles: Is Jose Peseiro The Man To Take Us To The Promised Land? / Croatia Vs Canada: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (4 -1) On 27th Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.