Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors (26280 Views)

Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / Please Who Has Has Heard And Have Invested In Chinmark Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Winters23: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
PIPPROF:

This small children sha
If i ask you how much dey your portfolio now wey u dey call pesin noob u no go fit answer undecided
[/s]

My portfolio can fund your local government budget

1 Like

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by AmuRubber(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Winters23:

The moment I saw binance in your post I know you are a noob
grin
Only a noob keeps funds in binance or any CEX for that matter
Please, where do you suggest we keep our funds? I'm curious to know.
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Winters23: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
AmuRubber:

Please, where do you suggest we keep our funds? I'm curious to know.

Non-custodial wallets like trust wallet or metamask.

Or cold wallets (hardware devices)

Exchnages can be hacked or owners can run off with your money (exit scam)

In crypto a popular saying is "not your key, not your crypto"

The choice is yours

1 Like

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by AmuRubber(m): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Winters23:

The choice is yours

Thank you for the vivid explanation.

1 Like

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Trumpoteux: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
dominique:

I heard she wanted to introduce her followers to one agricultural investment in the wake of this chinmark crash but they shut her down so badly that she quickly deleted the post. I think that lady's mission in life is to bankrupt her followers in order to live large. Always promoting Ponzi schemes and shady businesses, how she got such a large following is still a mystery

It is not a mystery.

Anybody you tag on Facebook, random users rush to send them requests. Amanda chisom has been in a controversy every other week! It's just normal that users flock to her time-line to see who the person is and they follow her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by juman(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
I observe that new mmm is done mixed with God's name and clerics to look God ordained.

Greediness will send many people to grave.

1 Like

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Investorozay: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Winters23:

The choice is yours

Binance will run off with your 100 usd

1 Like

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Winters23: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Investorozay:

Binance will run off with your 100 usd

Very possible

1 Like

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah... They claim to be Top Forex traders who can guarantee returns on investment.

They usually start out dishing out interests to early investors, who in turn serve as their willing brand ambassadors to reel in more gullible money miss roads. By the time plenty money comes in, excuses and stories start springing up.... Next thing, you hear they have issues with SEC, from there, bye bye!!!

There's one now, intelligence Prime something sha... The person that pitched it to me was promising 50% in 6months or so. I know people who have invested heavily in it

1 Like

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by UncutSk(m): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
heniford2:
When the brought there proposal for me to invest my mum was with the option is a good business just give it a try with 10mil and watch our pastor is even in it so i trust them,chia! Thank God i no gree i was having double mind. anything pastor or Rev market just know is not safe to invest
sadly my mom invested even after I screamed and shouted and called my siblings..... she said her church people invested... I knew it was an obvious scam.. all fell on deaf ears... I'm still laughing till today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by snoopz: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Investment that is not from the bank and it's from an individual means na scam, japa o.
That sec freezing na BS they're trying to salvage the remaining money and run away nothing else
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by AlphaTaikun: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
PIPPROF:
Make una learn how to trade or save in usdt

Do any of the following

Open a binance crypto account

1Get a mentor for guidance
Buy coins with potential and keep

2 you can use automated trading exchnages if you cant trade and earn gradually

3. Change your naira to usdt and save on binance or kucoin better than keeping depreciating naira

4. You can buy propert6 and keep of you dont have immediate use for the millions

Note any naira investment paying 15 to 20% per annum is not an investment but ignorance, cause inflation does not favour long term naira invesgments

Avoid all these facebook and pastor led investments companies. They always have story after a while

Avoid agri tech scams
Forex and crypto investment scams (DIY)
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by AlphaTaikun: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
Acidosis:

Saving in dollar is not necessarily better than a 20% per annum investment in Naira. No assurances that the value of dollar against the Naira will rise up to 20% in one year.

At a current rate of N590/$1, Naira needs to fall all the way down to N780 at the end of one year to equal a 20% per annum investment. Even if one dollar is sold for N780 after one year, you haven't earned more than the guy who invested in Naira at 20%.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MBA Forex Changes Maturity / Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions / Zinox Acquires Konga In Landmark Industry Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.