Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors (26241 Views)

Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / Please Who Has Has Heard And Have Invested In Chinmark Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2022
angelfallz:
Why is it that I don't hear about these investment schemes?

What is chinmark, what is MBA? Which one is Addy FX? Is Addy FX a forex trader that ran away with people's money?

Yeah... They claim to be Top Forex traders who can guarantee returns on investment.

They usually start out dishing out interests to early investors, who in turn serve as their willing brand ambassadors to reel in more gullible money miss roads. By the time plenty money comes in, excuses and stories start springing up.... Next thing, you hear they have issues with SEC, from there, bye bye!!!

4 Likes

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Yahoo boy after falling Maga to Ponzi scheme.

3 Likes

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Winters23: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
PIPPROF:
Make una learn how to trade or save in usdt

Do any of the following

Open a binance crypto account
Get a mentor for guidance
Buy coins with potential and keep

2 you can use automated trading exchnages if you cant trade and earn gradually

3. Change your naira to usdt and save on binance or kucoin better than keeping depreciating naira

4. You can buy propert6 and keep of you dont have immediate use for the millions

Note any naira investment paying 15 to 20% per annum is not an investment but ignorance, cause inflation does not favour long term naira invesgments

Avoid all these facebook and pastor led investments companies. They always have story after a while

Avoid agri tech scams
Forex and crypto investment scams (DIY)

The moment I saw binance in your post I know you are a noob

grin

Only a noob keeps funds in binance or any CEX for that matter
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by wwwihy: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
What is my own...same idiots will invest in another scheme based on greediness
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by FreeStuffsNG: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

They always have insider in SEC. Sometimes temporary registration with them then fish them out during auditing..
Not with SEC wink
In fact, most times, it is after things have gone sour among them before SEC gets wind of it via petition by some of the victims.
SEC keeps warning all the time but folks like you ignore them. SEC warned about MMM and even about the crypto ponzi but when it crashed, you still drag in SEC.

Just follow SEC rules and advisory.

1 Like

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Petersuenos(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thief
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Omoluabi16:
But I am chinmarked grin Na so Amanda chisom dey pepper us that last year with her trip to Maldives and Dubai. Now yawa don gas. Most of the companies are now even designed to last. I wonder why people with a God given brain go dey follow influenzas up and down like lap dog. Most na reloaded MMM. More to follow soon..

All we have, God gave us.
na to kill that Amanda chisom immediately
I hate bastards

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by mafmag(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Is this not another SCAM...daddy dia here o grin

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by tutudesz: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Now, it will get harder and harder to get people with money to invest in legitimate businesses... This will make the nation continue to stagnate.

You can see how few bad eggs have ruined this Nation's integrity both home and abroad!!!
Seriously legitimate businesses are the ones paying the price for all this Criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by dominique(f): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Omoluabi16:
But I am chinmarked grin Na so Amanda chisom dey pepper us that last year with her trip to Maldives and Dubai. Now yawa don gas. Most of the companies are now even designed to last. I wonder why people with a God given brain go dey follow influenzas up and down like lap dog. Most na reloaded MMM. More to follow soon..

All we have, God gave us.

I heard she wanted to introduce her followers to one agricultural investment in the wake of this chinmark crash but they shut her down so badly that she quickly deleted the post. I think that lady's mission in life is to bankrupt her followers in order to live large. Always promoting Ponzi schemes and shady businesses, how she got such a large following is still a mystery

3 Likes

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by ambale(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
tutudesz:

Brotherly!! This kind of news is very painful O! When you hear people investing millions in such a business and they refuse investing in honest business cry

Very very painful, and people keep falling into wrong hands, at this point we don't even know how to convince Dem jere.
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by dominique(f): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah... They claim to be Top Forex traders who can guarantee returns on investment.

They usually start out dishing out interests to early investors, who in turn serve as their willing brand ambassadors to reel in more gullible money miss roads. By the time plenty money comes in, excuses and stories start springing up.... Next thing, you hear they have issues with SEC, from there, bye bye!!!

It was very easy to convince people to invest in chinmark because he had physical businesses running in Nigeria and Dubai. He has (or claimed to have) hotels in Nigeria and UAE, restaurants, logistics services, travel agency etc. He heavily paid influencers and took them on trips to his hotel in Dubai to make their followers see that this is a solid business they're about to invest in and they poured in millions. Turned out all the businesses were all fake. Ponzi schemers are now getting wiser. It was in the past that they promise ridiculous ROI from thin air, now they're masking their schemes under crypto trading, forex, agric, real estate and other physical businesses. Any business you cannot monitor directly, don't invest in it. I don't know when Nigerians will learn.

5 Likes

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Angelfrost(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
dominique:

It was very easy to convince people to invest in chinmark because he had physical businesses running in Nigeria and Dubai. He has (or claimed to have) hotels in Nigeria and UAE, restaurants, logistics services, travel agency etc. He heavily paid influencers and took them on trips to his hotel in Dubai to make their followers see that this is a solid business they're about to invest in and they poured in millions. Turned out all the businesses were all fake. Ponzi schemers are now getting wiser. It was in the past that they promise ridiculous ROI from thin air, now they're masking their schemes under crypto trading, forex, agric, real estate and other physical businesses. Any business you cannot monitor directly, don't invest in it. I don't know when Nigerians will learn.

Such a shame really.... I always see through their Bull.

If something is too good to be true in this nation, then it definitely is!

1 Like

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by TK9680: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dont share these news with us. You knew there was a big possibility the money would be lost. You are not victims, you are co conspirators
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by heniford2: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
shantti:

10 gini/kini, omoh, u get luck oh
yeah my mum bought a land under her Real estate scheme in Enugu i ask her to Register it which she has done too, Nigeria is filled up with alot of scam
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by John360comng: 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Winters23:

grin

I must be a noob too.
How do I really learn DEX and make the right investments and profit no matter how little I start?
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by InvertedHammer: 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
/
It has been shown that Nigerians are very stvpid with money. The question is: How do you get it from them?

If you think Chinmark will be the last, think again. It has been one month one fallen scheme. My opinion is that those who don't know what to do with money should hand it over to those who know. Have you ever heard me complain about people paying tithes to pastors? Like Chinmark like pastors, let them take it from the morons.

If only Chinmark had turned his scheme to a church, these ones complaining now would have been rejoicing that he took their money. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. Why promise people 20% return on investment when you can easily promise them heaven for the same amount and go scot free? Chinmark screwed up.
/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Timmi: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
You're not matured enough! I needed not to reply you but always know that crimes knows no region or religion. I don't play the tribalistic bigot's games you and your fellow plays here.

If only you can read and comprehend what you wrote, you would have understood what a bigotry is and what it means to be tribalistic. Calling Nigeria a Zoo is what in your Igbo/Ibo/IPOB language Mr. NGArmyTerrorist?
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by wonderiyke(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
The Red King. Eze ndi ori!!!!!
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by nedekid: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
angelfallz:
grin grin grin grin grin
Your are wicked!
He say na Street boy
Na so years back when all these people de reign, pennywise, wealth gate etc.
Popsi de call our tiler to come work. Tiler talk say him don pass that work, say him don invest in many "portfolio". Say him Money de flow weekly. Assess howwww??.
Na so popsi come de advice me to put money. I no gree. He call me from London where he go chop life. I say lie lie say these people I no trust them. Popsi tell me say I no de take risk. Hmm.
The next day, na so these people I call them. Then send portfolio manager come my house. Na do I "invest 500k. I write cheque give them. Hmm.
Within 3 days as my cheque clear that very day na so I hear say yawa don gas. Say them don stop to pay people. Na so I drive go the branch bank of wealth gate somewhere in ojodu. (I trace am). I de there 5 hrs de sweat. Bank manager sorry for me show me their account, them don widraw Avery thing including my money shocked
Meanwhile, them release statement say SEC, efcc na him disturb them by blocking account. Account weh no money de inside.
Later sec say make all those who lose money go their office write later of claims. Na so another suffer start. I go oregun write letter, l, wait hours under sun to submit am. Till today, who Sai?waste of time. Them use my money take buy benz.
This tori happened around that kine 2006 or 2007 oh. When wonder banks de reign. I de so, Guyman wack my 500k when naira na like ₦100 to $1.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by angelfallz(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nawa oh things dey happen

nedekid:

Na so years back when all these people de reign, pennywise, wealth gate etc.
Popsi de call our tiler to come work. Tiler talk say him don pass that work, say him don invest in many "portfolio". Say him Money de flow weekly. Assess howwww??.
Na so popsi come de advice me to put money. I no gree. He call me from London where he go chop life. I say lie lie say these people I no trust them. Popsi tell me say I no de take risk. Hmm.
The next day, na so these people I call them. Then send portfolio manager come my house. Na do I "invest 500k. I write cheque give them. Hmm.
Within 3 days as my cheque clear that very day na so I hear say yawa don gas. Say them don stop to pay people. Na so I drive go the branch bank of wealth gate somewhere in ojodu. (I trace am). I de there 5 hrs de sweat. Bank manager sorry for me show me their account, them don widraw Avery thing including my money shocked
Meanwhile, them release statement say SEC, efcc na him disturb them by blocking account. Account weh no money de inside.
Later sec say make all those who lose money go their office write later of claims. Na so another suffer start. I go oregun write letter, l, wait hours under sun to submit am. Till today, who Sai?waste of time. Them use my money take buy benz.
This tori happened around that kine 2006 or 2007 oh. When wonder banks de reign. I de so, Guyman wack my 500k when naira na like ₦100 to $1.

2 Likes

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by ajerimitan: 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
By calculations only very few companies can survive paying 12% dividend per annum but the conditions will be. 1. Maximum of 50% of its shares made public. 2. Business already on ground and running with a position ranking of top 100. 3. Liquidity of not less than 50 billion dollars. 4. A perfectly monopolized market condition under a capitalist economy. This would be like selling cocaine with about half of the world addicted and almost running crazy on the zombie level. Else you can only get paid in fractions of your share.
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Omoluabi16(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
dominique:

I heard she wanted to introduce her followers to one agricultural investment in the wake of this chinmark crash but they shut her down so badly that she quickly deleted the post. I think that lady's mission in life is to bankrupt her followers in order to live large. Always promoting Ponzi schemes and shady businesses, how she got such a large following is still a mystery
Real mystery! No shame. No empathy for the victims. Her case is really different. She feeds fat on the misery of people. Because there are no consequences that's why they keep pushing these fraudulent brands, and then they will now put one stupid disclaimer after misleading people.
If we were serious here, after the MMM saga, the government should have put serious law regulating these wonder ROI guys.
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Omoluabi16(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
angelfallz:
Please what is this chinmark?

Name of a company. You invest, you get your ROI.

1 Like

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Acidosis(m): 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
PIPPROF:
Make una learn how to trade or save in usdt

Do any of the following

Open a binance crypto account
Get a mentor for guidance
Buy coins with potential and keep

2 you can use automated trading exchnages if you cant trade and earn gradually

3. Change your naira to usdt and save on binance or kucoin better than keeping depreciating naira

4. You can buy propert6 and keep of you dont have immediate use for the millions

Note any naira investment paying 15 to 20% per annum is not an investment but ignorance, cause inflation does not favour long term naira invesgments

Avoid all these facebook and pastor led investments companies. They always have story after a while

Avoid agri tech scams
Forex and crypto investment scams (DIY)

Saving in dollar is not necessarily better than a 20% per annum investment in Naira. No assurances that the value of dollar against the Naira will rise to 20% in one year.

At a current rate of N590/$1, Naira needs to fall all the way down to N780 at the end of one year to equal a 20% per annum investment. Even if one dollar is sold for N780 after one year, you haven't earned more than the guy who invested in Naira at 20%.

1 Like

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by angelfallz(m): 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
What I'm I investing in?

Omoluabi16:
Name of a company. You invest, you get your ROI.
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Omoluabi16(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
angelfallz:
What I'm I investing in?

They had different portfolio. Hotel, agriculture, aviation, e.t.c. I know not much about it, really.

1 Like

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
I talk am day this day to come ……
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Investorozay: 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Winters23:

grin

large asset managers use Binance
stop feeling yourself thats his opinion
if yours is to use a DEX fine you can, but reme,ber the way they are getting hacked these days, you will have no one to hold for your funds

1 Like

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by PIPPROF(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Acidosis:

Saving in dollar is not necessarily better than a 20% per annum investment in Naira. No assurances that the value of dollar against the Naira will rise up to 20% in one year.

At a current rate of N590/$1, Naira needs to fall all the way down to N780 at the end of one year to equal a 20% per annum investment. Even if one dollar is sold for N780 after one year, you haven't earned more than the guy who invested in Naira at 20%.

Lol
Like i said na ignorant people dey invest naira for long periods
Your maths does not cover the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by PIPPROF(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Winters23:

grin

This small children sha
If i ask you how much dey your portfolio now wey u dey call pesin noob u no go fit answer undecided

1 Like

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Winters23: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
Investorozay:

large asset managers use Binance
stop feeling yourself thats his opinion
if yours is to use a DEX fine you can, but reme,ber the way they are getting hacked these days, you will have no one to hold for your funds
[/s]

You know nothing about what you're talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MBA Forex Changes Maturity / Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions / How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.