Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? (543 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by nickyj19: 9:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Love is magical. One of the best things in this world is waking up to know someone somewhere loves you.
A relationship is said to be real when true love really exists between those partner.
There have been so many argument about if there is ever going to be a relationship that can survive or that might have existed without a lies .
I some times ask myself “Why tell lies to someone you truly love though?” and i get to understand that some times, you just need to do the needful to save your relationship from sinking.

Either love or lust, lies are really needed sometimes to help some situations.
It’s something about the human nature. A way of getting out of a difficult situation, it’s about deceiving people into believing or doing something we want them to do.
So Guys
What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? Lets Have Your Say On This One
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by Candidlady: 9:56am On Mar 23, 2022
sad
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by Boogyman557: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool I no GET RELATIONSHIP!

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION!

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION!

WEED is my PREPARATION to my EXAMINATION!

WEED is my EXAMINATION and CALCULATION!

So if u DEPORT me, WEED is my PASSPORT to freedom

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by Bluezy13(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2022
Never been in a relationship, so I have never told a lie...
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by Bluezy13(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2022
Boogyman557:

WTF man !!!

Get rid of this dot or I go BLAST your left nyash with my old KALA.

NASTY... I'm outta here

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by Cardealer2021(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2022
Why I would lie to save a relationship ? undecided
I simply tell her the truth if she nor believe,
Then make she getat angry
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by Remite011(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Hear to read comments
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by Boogyman557: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Bluezy13:

WTF man !!!
NASTY... I'm outta here
Holly Gram cool

ABEG abeg make Una no VEX!

who be dis MANCHI! (guy)

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by Cardealer2021(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2022
smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by MadamVanessa(f): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2022
shocked

I have never loved any man to that extent before. God forbid. Actually I dumped them and they cry their eyes out and report me to my friends how I have broke their heart. men can be miserable If they're heart broken. I pity them.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by Rastaramsey(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2022
I won't call that thing I am having a relationship grin grin

All I do is Bleep and get billed grin angry
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by Rastaramsey(m): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I no GET RELATIONSHIP!

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION!

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION!

WEED is my PREPARATION to my EXAMINATION!

WEED is my EXAMINATION and CALCULATION!

So if u DEPORT me, WEED is my PASSPORT to freedom

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

I go like come your lounge one day one day grin grin
MAKE WE KUSH ANYHOW

SHEY YOU DEY CHOP KOLO grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by nickyj19: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Bluezy13:

WTF man !!!

NASTY... I'm outta here
shocked come ohhh na my MANCHI u dey cap Vatical for lyk dis Boogyman557 give me that u new KALA my put am for him body woto woto

WTF MAN grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by Boogyman557: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2022
nickyj19:
shocked come ohhh na my MANCHI u dey cap Vatical for lyk dis Boogyman557 give me that u new KALA my put am for him body woto woto

WTF MAN grin
Holly Gram cool My Gee..

just pity am..

I de HAPPY today..

E get 1 PARTY wey Dem invite me... Na HEINEKEN I de drink now but Dem sey no SMOKING of WEED, so Na CIGARETTE I de BLA here..

just pity d MANCHI..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by Boogyman557: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:

I go like come your lounge one day one day grin grin MAKE WE KUSH ANYHOW
SHEY YOU DEY CHOP KOLO grin grin
Holly Gram cool

my Gee!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by nickyj19: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee..

just pity am..

I de HAPPY today..

E get 1 PARTY wey Dem invite me... Na HEINEKEN I de drink now but Dem sey no SMOKING of WEED, so Na CIGARETTE I de BLA here..

just pity d MANCHI..

WTF MAN!
no wamm everywhere stew for you man I dey always enjoy ur parole

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by Bluezy13(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2022
nickyj19:

WTF MAN grin

Oya...

Nakanah !!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? by Realmi: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Save ke, I have never

(1) (Reply)

Sez Enhancement Drugs / 4 Tricks On How To Start A Conversation With A Girl You Like To Avoid Getting Re / Man Goes Naked To Beg For Birthday Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.