Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him (23565 Views)

Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) / Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by illicit(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Toxic

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Iliya1520: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
adama a republic of bad news always.
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Exceed15: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
I m a man and disown this one . He is not one of us. He is an animal.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by newhyt: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Absurdity thriving in the land!
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by usah4(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Let him suffer the same fate na
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by fluffybaby(f): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Guys should always take relationships as an investment. Investment always turns out to be either profit or loss.
Having this in mind won't give room for suicide, assault or depression when things do not go as planned.

This is not an investment not gone wrong. He lied about his marital status as soon as she found out the truth she walked. If she knew all along that he was married and that he planned to marry her ontop his Mrs but deep down she knew it won't happen like that; then I will say she used him.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by IgOga(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lover and acid in the same sentence
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by toprealman: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
MCKitchen:
I wonder why men can't control their desire for a particular person. If you quit that relationship their are plenty other one to give you what you desire in the previous. But first be matured enough to know when to quit.
Now let's think about this. Late last year, it was the story of a jilted lady who doused her ex boo with petrol with the aim of roasting him alive!
My point, everyone is guilty...men and female.
The question we should be asking is if there was really genuine connection or was it more of convenience?
I always pray that they live to see what they have missed....
Me raise my hand against an ex.....let alone inflict harm....nah!!!!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by MoneyGoDrop: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
She didn't see the person that poured the acid on her so why have you all conclude that it's the man?
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by fmonigent(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Evil men everywhere.
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by BigBashiru: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
MCKitchen:
I wonder why men can't control their desire for a particular person. If you quit that relationship their are plenty other one to give you what you desire in the previous. But first be matured enough to know when to quit.

I wonder why men hv been trained to have a big ego and why females have to suffer for it.....

They tend to take that a woman doesn't want personally....

Our men should be trained not to take it personally....

This acid incident is as a result of men taking it personally and it should not be excused under any circumstance.

But trust nairaland men.... they know how to defend the indefensible.....
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Chrislova(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hmm wahala no de finished
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Ademike007(m): 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Here is a man of love and war.
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by iCauseTrouble: 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Okay. Thanks for pointing out that. I didn't read the story. I just spoke generally
fluffybaby:

This is not an investment not gone wrong. He lied about his marital status as soon as she found out the truth she walked. If she knew all along that he was married and that he planned to marry her ontop his Mrs but deep down she knew it won't happen like that; then I will say she used him.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by TAglobe(f): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
today is my birthday and this bad news is coming from my state
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by David4best(m): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ladies prefer dating all these bad, heartless, unforgiving and wicked guys all in the name of swag. They find the simple, good and easy going guys irritating for relationship. "if you prefer playing with hot water instead of cold water, don't complain if you get burnt by the hot water you prefer". This girl might have turned down approach from many good guys in that community to accept this evil guy that bath her with acid.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by phemmyfour: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
MCKitchen:
We all have different ways of handling rejection
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Ishilove: 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:
More acid bro
More acid
Dem don do this one strong tin, that's why he is going around cheering atrocities. Don't worry, when they pour acid on your sister make sure you hail the perpetrator with as much vigour as you're doing here.

You better logout and heal from whatever hurt you're experiencing instead of acting like a bloodsucker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

Dem don do this one strong tin, that's why he is going around cheering atrocities. Don't worry, when they pour acid on your sister make sure you hail the perpetrator with as much vigour as you're doing here.

You better logout and heal from whatever hurt you're experiencing instead of acting like a bloodsucker.
You think such a person gives a hoot about his sister?

Is it not on this forum someone said all sorts of things about his widowed mother? You think people that share like mind with such a fellow will care about a female, be it mother , sister or daughter? undecided

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Ishilove: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wittyduchess:
You think such a person gives a hoot about his sister?

Is it not on this forum someone said all sorts of things about his widowed mother? You think people that share like mind with such a fellow will care about a female, be it mother , sister or daughter? undecided
They should have been shed during the menstrual cycle instead of being born

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by andyanders: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Never EVER, marry a man or a woman, who is very possesive in nature.

When your partner you're into relationship with, starts monitoring every of your movement, your calls, when you're with the opposite sex, with questions, walk out of that relationship.

Too bad for this lady.
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by DryMouth: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

Me keh!
E pain you

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Ishilove: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:

Me keh!
E pain you
E pain me because...?

The only person e pain here is you, which is why you are rejoicing that somebody has been grievously harmed. Misery loves company.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Solofresh2: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Vixenn:
Wicked desperate man

This generation of men are mentally weak, they seek attention and cry during break ups more than we do...Outside they'll be forming jagaban

Thought they said it's women that always wanted marriage
You just explained who your father is

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by DryMouth: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

E pain me because...?

The only person e pain here is you, which is why you are rejoicing that somebody has been grievously harmed. Misery loves company.
Then mind your business.

Am congratulating a real niggar!
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by jeff1607(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
MCKitchen:

Not that I support violence o, when as a lady you don’t see yourself in the long run with a man(it takes a lady less than an hour to size a guy up) do not accept any favors or give attention to such a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Yahoo Boy’s Hell / We Have No Department Like Cyber Crime - EFCC Tells Nigerians / What Is Wrong With Nigerians? As Kidnapped Md Of God Is Good Motors Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.