Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him (23591 Views)

Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) / Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by legallyminded: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
MCKitchen:
I wonder why men can't control their desire for a particular person. If you quit that relationship their are plenty other one to give you what you desire in the previous. But first be matured enough to know when to quit.

You have started generalizing again
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Vixenn(f): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
VULCAN:
The actions of one man now represent all 3billion men.

Your school fees was wasted.

the fallacy of generalisation ...I know what I did to drive my point... If you stupidly by your arrogant nature assumed me ignorant, then your entire life and existence has been a waste...
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Badilstical(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
MCKitchen:
I wonder why men can't control their desire for a particular person. If you quit that relationship their are plenty other one to give you what you desire in the previous. But first be matured enough to know when to quit.
The point is this when ladies manipulate men to spending alot on the them, then men just develop that entitlement for the pussy because 98% woems today are using men for survival and no man wants to be fending for a woman that another man is fucking. I will not blame him to some extended
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Aaay: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Oh
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Fashionista01(f): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
I love you. You will think that the person meant it. And you will fall for it without knowing that the person has ulterior motives towards you.

I wish her quick recovery.
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:

Your first child shall die sha
Back to sender and back to your parents.
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by DryMouth: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

Back to sender and back to your parents.
To you and your children.

F*ck^off
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Ishilove: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:

To you and your children.

F*ck^off
Back to sender, back to your parents.

No, you fvck off and stand in front of a moving trailer.
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by DryMouth: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

Back to sender, back to your parents.

No, you fvck off and stand in front of a moving trailer.
Back to you!

Fvck off you wh0re
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Solofresh2: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Vixenn:

In your weak attempt to be savage, you just revealed how dumb you are _ and how much of a failure your father and mother are in raising a tadpole for a son

My Advise to You

File for intellectual bankruptcy

Maybe then you'll understand my father is not a man of THIS GENERATION
sad
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by dododawa1: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Vixenn:

By evidence (this post) it is the man

Be sincere with yourself, what do you have to offer that I can't get without marriage??

D!ck, money, house, car, companionship, security,
children??_ do you know how many CAPABLE men offer this to us without the strings of marriage
WHAO
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Ishilove: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2022
DryMouth:

Back to you!

Fvck off you wh0re
Back to you, 1000 times!

No, you fvck off, you syphilitic weasel.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Ishilove: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2022
DryMouth:

The curse is still with you and if you dnt take time, it will extend to your sisters and relatives.

Fvck off
Don't waste your time. The curse has returned to you several times over and is already with you and your entire family. Your misery is just starting.

You are boring. Fvck off for life and wallow in your misery.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by DryMouth: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Ishilove:

Don't waste your time. The curse has returned to you several times over and is already with you and your entire family. Your misery is just starting.

You are boring. Fvck off for life and wallow in your misery.
It has already extended to your sisters and relatives.

Pains and sufferings will not depart from you
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by toujurs: 8:38am On Apr 29, 2022
TAglobe:
today is my birthday and this bad news is coming from my state
I have seen beauty before, but yours is a discovery cheesy
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by aasma171: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Serial Car Snatcher & His Lawyer In Delta, Recover Stolen Vehicle / Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables / EFCC Arraigns Malaysia-Based Man For N58 Million Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.