Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him (23588 Views)

Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) / Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:

Then mind your business.

Am congratulating a real niggar!
You are a psychopath. What you are rejoicing over will happen to those you care about. It's not a curse; it's karma.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Adamawa women are promiscuous
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Goldbw122(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
It is na wa..
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by muheeb01(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Haaaa obsession your jail na tape rule dem go use measure am oo
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by DryMouth: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

You are a psychopath. What you are rejoicing over will happen to those you care about. It's not a curse; it's karma.
Your first born shall die
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Ishilove: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:

Your first born shall die
I multiply your curses and send it back to you and your entire lineage. It is your own firstborn that will die. Oloriburuku omo ale. Your misery is just starting.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by DryMouth: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

I multiply your curses and send it back to you and your entire lineage. It is your own firstborn that will die. Oloriburuku omo ale.
Lol!
Nor be you first curse me?

Oya! It's your second born that would die.
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Ishilove: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:

Lol!
Nor be you first curse me?

Oya! It's your second born that would die.
I didn't curse you. The simple law of nature is rejoice when others rejoice, but when you rejoice over people's misfortunes, the same misfortune will also happen to you.

I return all your curses back to you. As you are cursing, it is automatically going back to you.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Vixenn(f): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Solofresh2:
You just explained who your father is

In your weak attempt to be savage, you just revealed how dumb you are _ and how much of a failure your father and mother are in raising a tadpole for a son

My Advise to You

File for intellectual bankruptcy

Maybe then you'll understand my father is not a man of THIS GENERATION

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by DryMouth: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

I didn't curse you. The simple law of nature is rejoice when others rejoice, but when you rejoice over people's misfortunes, the same misfortune will also happen to you.

I return all your curses back to you. As you are cursing, it is automatically going back to you.
So why are you returning law of nature back to me?
Na me bath her with acid?

All curses remains as it is. Learn to mind you business on other pples comments

I'm a violent person by nature.
F*ck off
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Ishilove: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:

So why are you returning law of nature back to me?
Na me bath her with acid?

All curses remains as it is. Learn to mind you business on other pples comments

I'm a violent person by nature.
F*ck off
All curses have gone back to you. Premature death will claim every child you give birth to and it shall remain so as long as the earth revolves.

Where your madness ends is where my violence begins. Oloriburuku unfortunate fellow. Fuck_ off to a rail track and wait for the next passing train.

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by kingPhidel(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
grin vawulence people don come
DryMouth:
More acid bro
More acid
driver if you reach vawulence junction I go drop
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by SavageResponse(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Capital punishment is the minimum sentence anyone who pours acid on another hum deserves!
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by SavageResponse(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
She didn't see the person that poured the acid on her so why have you all conclude that it's the man?

Who else would it be? angry
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by DryMouth: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

All curses have gone back to you. Premature death will claim every child you give birth to and it shall remain so as long as the earth revolves.

Where your madness ends is where my violence begins. Oloriburuku unfortunate fellow. Fuck_ off to a rail track and wait for the next passing train.
No curses went back to me anything.
That is what you get for not minding your business.

You shall be barren as well
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Joe4real1988(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Vixenn:
Wicked desperate man

This generation of men are mentally weak, they seek attention and cry during break ups more than we do...Outside they'll be forming jagaban

Thought they said it's women that always wanted marriage
This your post really smells gender war. Na wetin na
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by DryMouth: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
kingPhidel:
grin vawulence people don come driver if you reach vawulence junction I go drop

Yeasss!
We woke up to vawulence and in vawulence we shall abide.

All of them go collect

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Brian47(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Vixenn:
Wicked desperate man

This generation of men are mentally weak, they seek attention and cry during break ups more than we do...Outside they'll be forming jagaban

Calm down.
No use one judge the rest, I understand how you feel.
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

They should have been shed during the menstrual cycle instead of being born
Unfortunately that didn't.
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Vixenn(f): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Brian47:

Calm down.
No use one judge the rest, I understand how you feel.

Okay o

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by brandsoncharlie: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
MCKitchen:
I wonder why men can't control their desire for a particular person. If you quit that relationship their are plenty other one to give you what you desire in the previous. But first be matured enough to know when to quit.
Continue to deceive yourself with i go chop him money and play with men, the one that will deal with you, is on his way coming.
The report says lover, I don't know what is paining you... cheesy grin grin
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by ablejesus26(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool which kind NONSENSE b dis NAA!

wey my KALA!

I sey, way my KALA!

ABEG abeg make Una give me LOCATION!

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST d useless MANCHI of a MAN left leg DROP 4 GROUND then use my new KALA BLAST BLAST BLAST em right leg COMORT!

I no go STOP der oooo

I go make sure sey I use my WEED take BURN em PREEK!

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN!

Nna eh abobi zukwanuike, zukwanuike for Christ sakes.
Person suppose tell you sey you dry die?�

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
MCKitchen:
I wonder why men can't control their desire for a particular person. If you quit that relationship their are plenty other one to give you what you desire in the previous. But first be matured enough to know when to quit.

Stop making it a gender issue, there have been multiple reports of women doing same of late, there have even been reports of women cutting men's manhood so why make this a gender issue.
You lots would never change honestly, it's either gender for you guys or tribalism.
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Ishilove: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:

No curses went back to me anything.
That is what you get for not minding your business.

You shall be barren as well
Too late for that, idiot. However, all the women in your lineage who don't already have kids will be barren, your unborn female kids included.

The curses have already latched on to your useless head and is waiting for maturity date.

You will not be impotent, rather you will have children who will be vagabonds who will murder you in your sleep and sell your body parts for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by DryMouth: 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

Too late for that, idiot. However, all the women in your lineage who don't already have kids will be barren, your unborn female kids included.

The curses have already latched on to your useless head and is waiting for maturity date.

You will not be impotent, rather you will have children who will be vagabonds who will murder you in your sleep and sell your body parts for rituals.
If you have given birth already then your first will die.
You will face financial difficulties
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by dododawa1: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Vixenn:
Wicked desperate man

who benefits pass?
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Ishilove: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
DryMouth:

If you have given birth already then your first will die.
You will face financial difficulties
I repeat, all your curses have gone back to you and it is your own children that will die prematurely after they have used you for rituals. Your life is kuku already useless anyway, which is why you are here foaming at the mouth and wishing yourself evil.
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Boogyman557: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
ablejesus26:

Nna eh abobi zukwanuike, zukwanuike for Christ sakes. Person suppose tell you sey you dry die?�
Holly Gram cool

AMABOBI I hear sey today Na ur BIRTHDAY!

waiting u 1 take CELEBRATE am..

WEED or HOT GIN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Vixenn(f): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
dododawa1:
who benefits pass?

By evidence (this post) it is the man

Be sincere with yourself, what do you have to offer that I can't get without marriage??

D!ck, money, house, car, companionship, security,
children??_ do you know how many CAPABLE men offer this to us without the strings of marriage
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by DryMouth: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

I repeat, all your curses have gone back to you and it is your own children that will die prematurely after they have used you for rituals. Your life is kuku already useless anyway, which is why you are here foaming at the mouth and wishing yourself evil.
Your first child shall die sha
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by VULCAN(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
The actions of one man now represent all 3billion men.

Your school fees was wasted.

Vixenn:
Wicked desperate man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics / Police Arrest Serial Car Snatcher & His Lawyer In Delta, Recover Stolen Vehicle / Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.