Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Think I Did The Right Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Did The Right Thing (829 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] / Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Did The Right Thing by Satan01(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2022
this my story get as e be ooooo

pls no curse or abuse me plsssssssss

I see 1 fine malato ( girl ) around that February time for my Oga's party ,,,, long story short I collected her number and we started chatting on watsapp ( I feel loved up )...

I called her yesterday make she come ma crib ( after 1 month of chatting wetin again ) ,, d banny show face yest evening ....

naso we nack like tmao no dey come again but as we won do 2nd round I just soji myself say sumtin dey miss for my brain and d relationship ,,,,( gham,I don't get am ) my striker don dey already find net again ,naso I stop ask am say ( fine malato -- how old are u self ) she con wide my mouth tell me say she be 16

I shock ,e choke ,I shock again , e choke plenty

as a gentle and a born again christian I just tell her make she wear her cloth that I don't do underage abeg ,,,she nearly cried as she walk out of my room yest ...... I feel sad also but my striker sadness is out of this world

I knew wat I did was the right thing ,,, Abi nairalanders
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Totilopussylick(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2022
There's s certain saying that when a man falls in love with a teenager and waiting for her to grow, there's possibility of another man eating her London with Palm oil tongue.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Bluezy13(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by KiNg0G: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2022
mad man, noe be you open the maltina.
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Satan01(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2022
Bluezy13:
Yeah...
Brother, you did the right thing.
But you should have finished the 2nd round before asking her.
I dey reason so also ,,, but I don't give my life to christ
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Did you cum inside ?
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Satan01(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Na you lose tongue
explain how I loose
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Satan01(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2022
FaAbokiWithSuit:
Did you cum inside ?
I pull out bro ... I cannot CUM and kill myself
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Rosement(f): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2022
I just hope you are only joking.
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Satan01(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2022
LaLa ,, Mynd
wetin una think
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Satan01(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2022
Rosement:
I just hope you are only joking.
no am not ,,,, just want to know if I did d right thing
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Satan01:
I pull out bro ... I cannot CUM and kill myself
you should have cum inside her, your sins would have been forgiven.
But you were foolish and spilled your seeds outside the farm.
What kind of satan are you angry
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Satan01(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2022
FaAbokiWithSuit:

you should have cum inside her, your sins would have been forgiven. But you were foolish and spilled your seeds out side the farm.
What kind of satan are you angry
I tire for uuu
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2022
Satan01:
I tire for uuu
You better invite her over and make sure you fill that farm with your seeds bro.
leave no space empty... that should be your morning affirmation from now henceforth.
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Rosement(f): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2022
Satan01:
What is the big deal? There is nothing wrong with sleeping with a minor. The highest that can happen is that your female children will start pleasuring different guys at the age of twelve and it is not a big deal, life is not hard, ladies are for pleasure, no matter their age. Don't mind anybody, just keep it up. Good boyyyy.
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Uzomacharles: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Satan01:

your conscience dey flog you and you wan make we tell you say you say u do the right thing?
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Satan01(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Rosement:

What is the big deal? There is nothing wrong with sleeping with a minor. The highest that can happen is that your female children will start pleasuring different guys at the age of twelve and it is not a big deal, life is not hard, ladies are for pleasure, no matter their age. Don't mind anybody, just keep it up. Good boyyyy.
like when every guy u meet are just inserting their stick inside u for fun Abi

I think say u get brain b4 ,, na now I know say ur brain dey inside ur pu**y
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Satan01(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Uzomacharles:

your conscience dey flog you and you wan make we tell you say you say u do the right thing?
yes na ,,,,, Right or Wrong
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Rosement(f): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Satan01:
like when every guy u meet are just inserting their stick inside u for fun Abi

I think say u get brain b4 ,, na now I know say ur brain dey inside ur pu**y
Why the tears? Where you not the one that asked for my advice?

No, those sticks are reserved for your children and I am not among your children.
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Satan01(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Rosement:

Why the tears? Where you not the one that asked for my advice?

No, those sticks are reserved for your children and I am not among your children.
sand full ur brain

oversized pus**y
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Rosement(f): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Satan01:
sand full ur brain

oversized pus**y
Why all these tears?
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Totilopussylick(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Satan01:
explain how I loose
There's s certain saying that when a man falls in love with a teenager and waiting for her to grow, there's possibility of another man eating her London with Palm oil tongue.
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Satan01(m): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Totilopussylick:
let dem use coconut oil self ,,, I no lose
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by Totilopussylick(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2022
Satan01:
let dem use coconut oil self ,,, I no lose
Well as a wary boi wey i be, the way i sees it na you lose tongue
Re: I Think I Did The Right Thing by franklingud(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2022
Born again Christian wey dey call himself satan01, is that one a Christian at all?

Yeye dey smell.

(1) (Reply)

Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date / Caption This Picture (pic) / It Is Clear She Is Heavily Enjoying The Deep Bangging With Her Big Ikebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.