Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Is There Still Hope For Her? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Still Hope For Her? (5789 Views)

Am 19 Is There Still Hope For Me To Learn My Language? / Is There Still Hope For Me In Life Anymore? I'm about to be useless / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by flokii: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
@OP God will come through for you.. you see why our society needs to stop feminists now before it's too late cos of the harm they are causing to other ladies.
There is no need for gender war as both male and female need to respect one another and cohabit to stay sane.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Klass99(f): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
cool
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
1. I don't mean to be rude, but I notice that we tend to tell people that they don't need this or that to live a fulfilling life when we have those things ourselves.

2. People with jobs will tell those without that they don't need one for a fulfilled life, those with children will say they don't need that for a fulfilled life, those with money will say they don't need money for a fulfilled life, hey this isn't an achievement. If it isn't, why do we get them?

3. Why do we tell her to pray and seek God? It's not as if our intentions were so pure that we got them.

4. Do we think she has not done decades of seeking since she realized she was getting on in years and nothing has been working out for her? It's not wrong for her to want those things. I hope she gets them. Because her desperation is clear to see.
1. The reason we tell people they don't need this or that to live is basically to help them see that they have been able to survive without those things they pretend to have great need for. undecided

Op has survived 47 years without a husband and children and constant sex. So she really doesn't need them. She may desire them and rightly so but even though she doesn't have them, there is no real reason for her to live miserable as s result. undecided

2. We get them because we have been convinced by society and traditions of men that we need these things in order to be fulfilled. But the truth is far from all that.

3. Now the reason we ask God is because God said we should ask Him any and everything we desire. undecided

4. I never said it is wrong for her to desire these things, nor did I suggest she should only seek that which is pure - Lord knows what that even means - my suggestions are simply to get her not to forget to live and enjoy life even as she continues to directly seek what she desires from God Himself- not through men and their many voodoo houses aka churches. undecided
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

1. The truth is often seen as rigidity.

Open them all you want, and yet some people still want what everyone else has. Even you aren't in the OPs shoes, no matter how open your horizons are.
2. They aren't frigid rules. They are her beliefs
1. What exactly are the OPs shoes that you assume I am not in or never walked a mile in?. undecided

2. When one refuses to use what one has available to one simply because it does not look exactly the way one would rather it be, then one is being rigid in one's belief and even Jesus Christ instructed His disciples against such living. He said those who will be worthy of Him need to stop thinking about only that which they want. undecided
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Farfalla(f): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Klass99:

Oh thank you, I did not want to quote your entire post either but you made valid points too. The biblical reference to Job reminds me of the need, to focus on good things I like/want. I'm not catholic, are you?

No, I'm not Catholic, but you talked about lent in one of your posts and it got me thinking that you could be one.
I do have a Catholic background though through my father. My mum wasn't Catholic, so dad would drop her off at the gate of her church and the rest of us would proceed with him to St. Patrick's Catholic Church for mass. I switched camps at the age of 12 thereabout and I have been attending Pentecostal churches until this date (on and off).

Christians ought to be one, yes. But most are separated by doctrines. Others believe in Christ, but believe women should wear zero makeup. Others even believe women shouldn't wear pants. Others believe in Christ but discourage their congregants from marrying men and women of other religions and sometimes denominations (Jehovah Witnesses, Catholics, Seventh Day Adventists, etc). This last instance could be a possible cause of OP's predicament. Others are more obsessed about speaking in tongues and prophetic gifts, others not so much. Others are obsessed with prosperity messages. Others simply preach about the love of God. Others are balanced (5-fold ministry). Others worship God with all their might. Others worship their pastor/bishop. Maybe we do need a new thread to discuss this. cool

Klass99:

You stll haven't told me where you are from. I will be in a certain African country later this year, if that's your home country, it would be nice to hook up.

My home country is code +254. My other home is code +263. I move between the two countries. Wherever I will be, I can find a way to meet with you. Maybe some of your wisdom will rub off on me. cool

3 Likes

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by BRATISLAVA: 1:13am On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. What exactly are the OPs shoes that you assume I am not in or never walked a mile in?. undecided

2. When one refuses to use what one has available to one simply because it does not look exactly the way one would rather it be, then one is being rigid in one's belief and even Jesus Christ instructed His disciples against such living. He said those who will be worthy of Him need to stop thinking about only that which they want. undecided

1. You are not 47, jobless, single and childless. In a nutshell, alone.

2. It is her Christian belief. To separate her from it is not helping her. But of course, she can always become a baby mama— provided she will make him take care of it.
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by BRATISLAVA: 1:24am On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The reason we tell people they don't need this or that to live is basically to help them see that they have been able to survive without those things they pretend to have great need for. undecided

But why are you enjoying that and trying to convince her that she doesn't need it?

Op has survived 47 years without a husband and children and constant sex. So she really doesn't need them. She may desire them and rightly so but even though she doesn't have them, there is no real reason for her to live miserable as s result. undecided

She needs them because she wants them. And that's because she desires them, biologically and otherwise. Forgive her for wanting to live like everyone else just a little.

We get them because we have been convinced by society and traditions of men that we need these things in order to be fulfilled. But the truth is far from all that.

Society or not, she's just a woman who craves a child and a job and a husband. Things majority of world societies have. She's not out of place to want them, too.

Now the reason we ask God is because God said we should ask Him any and everything we desire. undecided

And she has desired it for long and hasn't gotten it. Why are people still asking her to pray? Is she Hannah or Sarah? Do they think she has not prayed?

I never said it is wrong for her to desire these things, nor did I suggest she should only seek that which is pure - Lord knows what that even means - my suggestions are simply to get her not to forget to live and enjoy life even as she continues to directly seek what she desires from God Himself- not through men and their many voodoo houses aka churches. undecided
You expected her to become a baby mama, which is tantamount to fornication. But you don't want her to go to a voodoo house because they are impure? Which master do you serve and want her to serve?

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Mar 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
1. You are not 47, jobless, single and childless. In a nutshell, alone.

2. It is her Christian belief. To separate her from it is not helping her. But of course, she can always become a baby mama— provided she will make him take care of it.
1. How do you know that description does not fit me to a T? undecided

2. We don't get to make up our own individual beliefs as Christians. You either meet the standard as set by Jesus Christ, or you don't and whatever you do not concern Jesus Christ. It is that simple! undecided

By the way, how do you know that separation her from beliefs that are not of Jesus Christ and have failed to help her in over 20 years does not help her?. undecided
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 1:46am On Mar 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
1. But why are you enjoying that and trying to convince her that she doesn't need it?

2. She needs them because she wants them. And that's because she desires them, biologically and otherwise. Forgive her for wanting to live like everyone else just a little. Society or not, she's just a woman who craves a child and a job and a husband. Things majority of world societies have. She's not out of place to want them, too.

3. And she has desired it for long and hasn't gotten it. Why are people still asking her to pray? Is she Hannah or Sarah? Do they think she has not prayed?

4. You expected her to become a baby mama, which is tantamount to fornication. But you don't want her to go to a voodoo house because they are impure? Which master do you serve and want her to serve?
1. It is a tried and tested alternative to living as opposed to OP'S current situation which she complains here contributes to her loneliness.undecided

2. Like I said, we, all of us, have desires, so nothing wrong with that. undecided

3. You's have to ask them that. I am personally not against her continuing to pray since God commands we continue. However, I am more interested in her living and enjoying life even as she continues to wait on God for whatever it is He has to give her. undecided

4. I am afraid you have me mistaken for someone else. I never expected to become a babymama. Matter of fact I see no sense in her desire to birth a baby after what she has experienced of life herself. undecided

I suggest you go back through my posts to read again and be sure who your response ought to be directed at. undecided
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by BRATISLAVA: 1:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. It is a tried and tested alternative to living as opposed to OP'S current situation which she complains here contributes to her loneliness.undecided

2. Like I said, we, all of us, have desires, so nothing wrong with that. undecided

3. You's have to ask them that. I am personally not against her continuing to pray since God commands we continue. However, I am more interested in her living and enjoying life even as she continues to wait on God for whatever it is He has to give her. undecided

4. I am afraid you have me mistaken for someone else. I never expected to become a babymama. Matter of fact I see no sense in her desire to birth a baby after what she has experienced of life herself. undecided

I suggest you go back through my posts to read again and be sure who your response ought to be directed at. undecided

1. Okay.
2. Okay.
3. Okay.
4. You're not quoting-in-quote so that's hard work. But ok. She can go to Pentecostal voodoo houses, as they won't kill her there.

I wish her the answer to her prayers. She should shower, put on her favorite perfume, best lipstick and outfit and enjoy her life.
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by BRATISLAVA: 2:00am On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. How do you know that description does not fit me to a T? undecided

2. We don't get to make up our own individual beliefs as Christians. You either meet the standard as set by Jesus Christ, or you don't and whatever you do not concern Jesus Christ. It is that simple! undecided

By the way, how do you know that separation her from beliefs that are not of Jesus Christ and have failed to help her in over 20 years does not help her?. undecided

1. I know. You aren't.
2. Everyone has their threshold, their standards, because there's all kinds of Pentecostalism. Just like you are sticking to your standards and it's not everything in the Bible you abide by. Thus your standards.

I will answer when you answer if you have the Spirit and if you have one master.
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 2:06am On Mar 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
1. Okay.
2. Okay.
3. Okay.
4. You're not quoting-in-quote so that's hard work. But ok. She can go to Pentecostal voodoo houses, as they won't kill her there.

I wish her the answer to her prayers. She should shower, put on her favorite perfume, best lipstick and outfit and enjoy her life.
If you paid careful attention to the teachings of Jesus Christ and how he constantly associated those who claim to believe but refuse to obey His commandments with the devil, going as far as to declare them children of the devil - John 8 vs 41 - 47 - you wouldn't utter so lightly the statement there in bold. undecided

Recall, in John 10 vs 1 - 19, Jesus futher declared that the many false prophets out there come to steal from his sheep, to kill and to destroy them. Your decisions to submt to the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs(along with their voodoo houses) are not as harmless as many of you pretend, not according to Jesus Christ - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 . undecided
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 2:11am On Mar 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
1. I know. You aren't.
2. Everyone has their threshold, their standards, because there's all kinds of Pentecostalism. Just like you are sticking to your standards and it's not everything in the Bible you abide by. Thus your standards.

I will answer when you answer if you have the Spirit and if you have one master.
1. You don't me at all. undecided

2. I don't have a standard of my own. I follow the standard set 2000 years ago by Jesus Christ as documented in the Gospels. The only thing God asks His followers to abide by, this in all of scripture is His Law. Same thing Jesus Christ commanded His followers to do and that is they trust in and obey Him and Him alone.undecided

As for spirits and masters, you can skip over me on that. undecided
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by BRATISLAVA: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You don't me at all. undecided

2. I don't have a standard of my own. I follow the standard set 2000 years ago by Jesus Christ as documented in the Gospels. The only thing God asks His followers to abide by, this in all of scripture is His Law. Same thing Jesus Christ commanded His followers to do and that is they trust in and obey Him and Him alone.undecided

As for spirits and masters, you can skip over me on that. undecided

Lol.

1. I don't know you, but I know what you post.
2. But you once told me that you don't know if you're born again or not. Scary voodoo, huh? Yet you're here. Spreading some kind of gospel.

But we're not here for that.

Do you have any scriptures that will help this lady get what she wants?
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by BRATISLAVA: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you paid careful attention to the teachings of Jesus Christ and how he constantly associated those who claim to believe but refuse to obey His commandments with the devil, going as far as to declare them children of the devil - John 8 vs 41 - 47 - you wouldn't utter so lightly the statement there in bold. undecided

Recall, in John 10 vs 1 - 19, Jesus futher declared that the many false prophets out there come to steal from his sheep, to kill and to destroy them. Your decisions to submt to the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs(along with their voodoo houses) are not as harmless as many of you pretend, not according to Jesus Christ - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 . undecided

I'm going to derail you by telling you that you're adorable when you start quoting your Bible passages. embarassed

I won't lie, I'm not a Bible person. I don't pay careful attention. undecided
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Lol.

1. I don't know you, but I know what you post.
2. But you once told me that you don't know if you're born again or not. Scary voodoo, huh? Yet you're here. Spreading some kind of gospel.

But we're not here for that.

3. Do you have any scriptures that will help this lady get what she wants?
1. Well, you may know of what I post, but don't be so sure you have me figured out by it. undecided

2. I am afraid you are seriously mistaken. To be born-again is to be Born of water and born of Spirit and I recall well the events or the day I experienced a birth of the Spiritual kind in October of 2017 - I doubt anyone can even forget such an experience. That was the day I came to know tha indeed the supernatural indeed exists and it has remained with me since that day.... 24/7, even in my dreams.... i am not longer composed of just a mind, body, and soul - the way I was born from my mother's womb. I now have a Spirit component added to all that as Jesus Christ explained in John 3 vs 5 - 8 undecided

There is nothing like the same kind of Gospel.... even Jesus Christ warned you all against following the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches ), lies He called them, declaring that you curse your very selves by doing so - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. There is only one Gospel and that is God's Law and Covenant, God's Truth as revealed by Jesus Christ Himself. Every other kind is a lie and removes those submitted to it far away from God's Truth and Power. There is nothing cute about it. undecided

3. What she needs is to abandon all the lies- the doctrines and traditions of men, to instead seek God and Jesus Christ for her self in His Truth and Spirit. She can read through the 4 Gospels as many times and she needs to in order to achieve that. God is True, His Word, Jesus Christ, is Truth, so until you hear from God Himself, you shouldn't give up and give in to the lies of men, and their churches, ever! undecided
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by LadiesForever(f): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
creepsyme:

Amen!
Thank you so much.

You will need to take the bull by the horn to change your situation. No one will do that for you.

First off go and adopt a son
If you are Yoruba then better. I know a case of someone with a child that was dumped by her store at night.
She is looking to give the kid out to anyone that can make a good home for him

Only your own child will look after you well in old age and make you happy

Would have told you to freeze your eggs or get a sperm donor but age is so not on your side and money is a problem.

I have a friend like you. She adopted 2 kids

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by BRATISLAVA: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Well, you may know of what I post, but don't be so sure you have me figured out by it. undecided

2. I am afraid you are seriously mistaken. To be born-again is to be Born of water and born of Spirit and I recall well the events or the day I experienced a birth of the Spiritual kind in October of 2017 - I doubt anyone can even forget such an experience. That was the day I came to know tha indeed the supernatural indeed exists and it has remained with me since that day.... 24/7, even in my dreams.... i am not longer composed of just a mind, body, and soul - the way I was born from my mother's womb. I now have a Spirit component added to all that as Jesus Christ explained in John 3 vs 5 - 8 undecided

There is nothing like the same kind of Gospel.... even Jesus Christ warned you all against following the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches ), lies He called them, declaring that you curse your very selves by doing so - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. There is only one Gospel and that is God's Law and Covenant, God's Truth as revealed by Jesus Christ Himself. Every other kind is a lie and removes those submitted to it far away from God's Truth and Power. There is nothing cute about it. undecided

3. What she needs is to abandon all the lies- the doctrines and traditions of men, to instead seek God and Jesus Christ for her self in His Truth and Spirit. She can read through the 4 Gospels as many times and she needs to in order to achieve that. God is True, His Word, Jesus Christ, is Truth, so until you hear from God Himself, you shouldn't give up and give in to the lies of men, and their churches, ever! undecided

1. In that case you deliberately post things that are your diametric opposite?

2. You seem to have forgotten that interaction. That was our first clash. Before I realized you're your quirky yet divisive self in a harmless way.
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
1. In that case you deliberately post things that are your diametric opposite?

2. You seem to have forgotten that interaction. That was our first clash. Before I realized you're your quirky yet divisive self in a harmless way.
1. Nope! undecided

2. I came back on nairaland in April of 2020 as a born-again, so I have no idea what you mean at all. undecided
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by BRATISLAVA: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Nope! undecided

2. I came back on nairaland in April of 2020 as a born-again, so I have no idea what you mean at all. undecided
Lol @bolded

I'm sure it was last year or late in 2020 that we crossed posts, and you couldn't answer if you were or not. That was the interesting part about your gospel.
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lol @bolded

I'm sure it was last year or late in 2020 that we crossed posts, and you couldn't answer if you were or not. That was the interesting part about your gospel.
As I told you, I got confirmation of my born-again status in October 2017, so it is not possible that I was not born-again in late 2020. undecided

If you had instead asked if I was baptized with the Spirit of God, an experience that is completely different and separate from the born-again experience, even though many confuse them as one and the same, then my answer as before is "I don't know". undecided
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by BRATISLAVA: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
As I told you, I got confirmation of my born-again status in October 2017, so it is not possible that I was not born-again in late 2020. undecided

If you had instead asked if I was baptized with the Spirit of God, an experience that is completely different and separate from the born-again experience, even though many confuse them as one and the same, then my answer as before is "I don't know". undecided
undecided

Why?
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
undecidedWhy?
Why what? undecided
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by BRATISLAVA: 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why what? undecided

Why are you doing this?
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Why are you doing this?
Doing what exactly? undecided
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by BRATISLAVA: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Doing what exactly? undecided

What you're doing. Your posts smell like freesia.
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
I don't know what what means. lipsrsealed
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Saintmary(f): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
creepsyme:
Hello moderators kindly move this topic to frontpage please and please.

I am a lady of 47 years.
I never knew my life would turn out this way, I never knew I would get to even 30 years without getting married not to talk of 47 years.
Well, for the benefits of doubts, I am super pretty and gorgeous, I am educated at least I have my first degree and one or two professional qualifications.
Nothing I did ever came out productive, I lived all my life struggling to make ends meet and attain the life I ever prayed and desired for, but to no avail.
I worked in the bank for several years and came out with absolutely nothing to show for it, worst of it is, my outlook never agree with my situation, people see me and beg me for money thinking I am okay not knowing I don't even know where my next meal will come from, I get cheated each time I buy stuff because I look rich to them sometimes I weep before the sellers when I discover I am being cheated until they become confused.

I have never in my life been choosy about a life partner Incase anyone may think I was been selective.
No man ever asked for my hand in marriage until I got to 39 years,I had good relationships that never resulted to anything, at the beginning of any relationship the men could literally lick my feet and move mountains for me, but eventually it ends in premium tears for me.
I have had opportunity to mingle with the low and high class, I only succeed in going around the circle of high class without even touching it myself.

I have tried my hands on so many things but it failed just to ensure I don't beg and to put food on my table.
I have prayed all the prayers I know, done all the deliverance I know and yet nothing.
I feel so depressed that that sometimes thoughts of suicide goes through my mind.
I feel sorry for myself and I always wonder if anything good can come out of my life again.
Sometimes I think about trying to have a child or two because my menstrual cycle is still very much on, but the thoughts of bringing a child into the world without any plan on ground make me to think twice, when feeding
myself is even a big challenge.
All my siblings are happily married with children and that I am grateful to God for, I only find myself going for omugo year in year out and now I have become big mummy with no career, no job, no child, no husband.
Sometimes I wish it could be a bad dream I should wake up from.

Iam just there getting beautifully old.
Now I understand why a lot of people commit suicide, especially when the light at the end of the tunnel takes too long and becomes bleak to reach.

I need someone out there to pray for me sincerely from their ❤️ I am loosing it already.
Nothing make sense to me anymore!

Can God still come through for me?
Can God still make me laugh the way he made Hannah and Serah to laugh?
Please someone should give me an answer.

Fake story
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Kobojunkie:

Oya, the two of you, alele! Before I close my eyes and open it now*. Log offline and go home to your parents, it's night. Since, both of you have been arguing in my "following" tab and like on two or three different topics. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by BRATISLAVA: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oya, the two of you, alele! Before I open my eyes and close it now. Log offline and go home to your parents, it's night. Since, both of you have been arguing in my "following" tab and like on two or three different topics. undecided

Lol.

(Points at Kobo Junkie) They started it!
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by BRATISLAVA: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You will.
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Oya, the two of you, alele! Before I open my eyes and close it now. Log offline and go home to your parents, it's night. Since, both of you have been arguing in my "following" tab and like on two or three different topics. undecided
LOL... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi / 24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) / Working On Your Husband's Weaknesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.