Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! (747 Views)

I Will Answer All Your Questions On This Thread / #GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) / MEN!! Ask TheGidRedpiller Your Questions!! I Will Answer As Many As Possible!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
There are a lot of speculations surrounding me, if you know me here, then you must have at least a question about me that you wished you had an answer to.

This is an opportunity for you to ask them, i'm all ears.
Of course trolls will definitely misuse this opportunity to do their normal thing, i will not be available to them.

So ASK AWAY!! I'm patiently waiting for your questions.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
SPONSORED POST; TheGidRedpiller Recommends That You Convert The Nairaland Account You Are Currently Using To View This Thread Into A Side Passive Money Making Machine.

Don't Worry, You Are Not Paying For Anything, CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!!
Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by Sheddy5(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
How do you behave when you were still simping?
Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by alpharoyalty: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
How old are you?
Do you have a girlfriend?
Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by SSARS: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Why are you hell bent on leading these NL boys astray?

1 Like

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by Suspect1: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Would you one day reconsider asking your mum for forgiveness.
Noisy me, what is even my concern.
Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by Suspect1: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
SSARS:
shut up noise maker!

5 Likes

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by SlurUsername1: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
When you meet a girl for the first time, talk to her, ask for her number and she gives you but says "but I got a man though". What does that mean?
Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by SSARS: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Suspect1:
shut up noise maker!

The thunder that will fire you is still doing push ups.

2 Likes

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by fourboys: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
SSARS:
nonsense pls don't answer this

1 Like

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by SSARS: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
fourboys:

The truth is bitter huh ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by Suspect1: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
SSARS:

The thunder that will fire you is still doing push ups.
angry. No noise pls!

5 Likes

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sheddy5:
How do you behave when you were still simping?
I wouldn't exactly say i was simping per say, i would just say i was trying REALLY HARD to live a full normal life.

Society taught me that you have to treat your women like gold if you want to keep them, so i just followed on. I was trying to make the normal mistakes, trying to love a woman the right way, trying to have s£x the normal way.

Basically, what i'm trying to say is that, i simped(of course without knowing about the redpill) because i was trying to not fulfill my real hunger based on the trauma i faced as a little kid.

Today i know about the redpill, but i still didn't fulfill myself even with all the hatred, i thank God for that strength.

I was just trying to run away from myself, even though i didn't know what simping was at the time, it was the right thing to do.
Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by SSARS: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:
How old are you?
Dude is probably in his twenties

He can't have a girlfriend when he's aways holed up in his shell, besides no woman want a man who sees a fault in everything.

1 Like

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:
How old are you?
20s, its not a good idea to get a girlfriend. I classify myself dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by Sheddy5(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I wouldn't exactly say i was simping per say, i would just say i was trying REALLY HARD to live a full normal life.

Society taught me that you have to treat your women like gold if you want to keep them, so i just followed on. I was trying to make the normal mistakes, trying to love a woman the right way, trying to have s£x the normal way.

Basically, what i'm trying to say is that, i simped(of course without knowing about the redpill) because i was trying to not fulfill my real hunger based on the trauma i faced as a little kid.

Today i know about the redpill, but i still didn't fulfill myself even with all the hatred, i thank God for that strength.

I was just trying to run away from myself, even though i didn't know what simping was at the time, it was the right thing to do.
okay, can i ask one last one??
Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
SSARS:
Either you do not know what ASTRAY mean, you can't tell a good course from a bad one or you are simply just being IGNORANT!

6 Likes

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by fourboys: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
SSARS:

The truth is bitter huh ?
not bittered

1 Like

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Suspect1:
Would you one day reconsider asking your mum for forgiveness.

Noisy me, what is even my concern.
I don't see myself doing that, not because of pride or whatever, but because at the normal ground, my mother should be apologising to my sisters for being more of a traumtic phenomenon than being a mother even at the least.

I did not offend her, all i did was stop giving a fvvck, why would i be needing to seek forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by SSARS: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Either you do not know what ASTRAY mean, you can't tell a good course from a bad one or you are simply just being IGNORANT!

Werey wan dey disguise, just stop filling these boys head with your stupiiiid theories

1 Like

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
When you meet a girl for the first time, talk to her, ask for her number and she gives you but says "but I got a man though". What does that mean?
She's a WH0RE!!

She is some confused female with no prospect and she wouldn't mind getting drilled by multiple rod at once.
If you know whats good for you, do not emotionally attach yourself to her, she is only good for your D!!ck, NOTHING ELSE!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
fourboys:
Already did.
Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sheddy5:
okay, can i ask one last one??
Ask as many as you want.
Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
cool
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by Sheddy5(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Ask as many as you want.
thanks, "if a girl in a relationship post another boy's pic and comment love" what does that actually mean??
Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sheddy5:

thanks, "if a girl in a relationship post another boy's pic and comment love" what does that actually mean??
Depends on the calibre of her boyfriend in the background. If the guy she posts has something that the regular girl would trip for especially if he has it more than the ACTUAL BOYFRIEND......Then i hate to break it to you but, that guy is about to, or is currently, or has already fvvcked her. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by Sheddy5(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Depends on the calibre of her boyfriend in the background. If the guy she posts has something that the regular girl would trip for especially if he has it more than the girlfriend......Then i hate to break it to you but, that guy is about to, or is currently, or has already fvvcked her. Simple.
Okay, thanks.
Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sheddy5:
Okay, thanks.
*Especially if he has it more than the actual boyfriend.
Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by Sheddy5(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
*Especially if he has it more than the actual boyfriend.
the guy is fair and more beautiful than her boyfriend.
Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by Sheddy5(m): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Have you ever experience heart break before??
Re: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sheddy5:
Have you ever experience heart break before??
On top of the fact that she double dated on me, she fvvcked a good number of my friends. So yes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Things You Should Do To Prevent Infection After Making Love / 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Might Be Burning After Having S**x With Your Partner. / Effeminate Boys Twerk Gleefully In Public (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.