Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

#GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) (757 Views)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Only One Guy Will Fvvck All The Girls!! (Photo) / #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) / Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Questions, I Will Try And Answer ALL!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
So far, we have gone 5 days into the anticipation of the #GoldenPenis project set for official release to readers on the 1st of October.

If you have been following my posts since the last 5 days, you would have already be getting grasps of what the term Golden P€n!s really stands for.
But I also know that some of you are harboring some troubling questions you haven't asked yet.

I know this because of the frequently received emails with question marks in most of them.

This platform is solely dedicated to answering all your questions.
Please ASK AWAY, I WILL TRY ANSWERING ALL!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
[img]https://s4/images/20220904_092004.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
[url=m.facebook.com/TheGidRedpiller][img]https://s4/images/InShot_20220902_105702805.gif[/img][/url]

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) by youngreezy(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
[url=m.facebook.com/TheGidRedpiller][img]https://s4/images/InShot_20220902_105702805.gif[/img][/url]
I know we're not supposed to make women a priority but then we still have to chase them,so how do you go about chasing them without appearing desperate....
Re: #GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2022
Bro na agbo I wan sell ooo.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: #GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
youngreezy:
I know we're not supposed to make women a priority but then we still have to chase them,so how do you go about chasing them without appearing desperate....
Simple, do not act desperate!!

It's funny how the answer to most questions like yours is right in the question.
Do not act desperate since you do not want to appear desperate.

Let her know you are interested but do not hop to her every now and then, act like you are doing her a favor by paying minimal attention to her.

One of my most frequent tactic is that I stare at her from time to time, I make sure she catches me staring, but then I make sure I have no facial expression whilst staring, and that I look good everytime I go about staring.

She will begin to ask herself some questions as to my I'm always staring and what I have going on in my head, all of a sudden she's interested, and even when I started showing interest first, I'm still in control, women love to live in fantasies, all you have to do is put her in one.

I'm acting like Gu Jun pyo in their favorite Korean drama series, all I do is stare and then slowly move my head away when she catches me staring.
She will undergo a thousand and one fantasies everytime she thinks if me.
I'm not acting desperate, infact I'm acting like God looking down on his child.

THEN, the day I will finally walk up to her, she will be literally shaking on her toes.

If you are reading this, try this and give feedbacks later.

#GoldenPenis
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Bro na agbo I wan sell ooo.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Let me guess, after I have taught men to get the women with ease, they will have to come to you so they can finish the job
Re: #GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) by mespusinglez(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
E NEVER DROP?
Re: #GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Let me guess, after I have taught men to get the women with ease, they will have to come to you so they can finish the job
sure boss
Re: #GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
mespusinglez:
E NEVER DROP?
October 1st brother.

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
sure boss
Wow...ok!
Re: #GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
[url=mobile.twitter.com/thegidredpiller][img]https://s4/images/InShot_20220901_122020495.gif[/img][/url]
Re: #GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
What of gal that said I can't call her, I don't chat her up or why is she always the first to send a message... You know those communication complaints... Though she call/text at random times and I reciprocate.

Wanting to know my age (I didn't tell, LoL) and stuff I do...

Is not like I can't do any of those, I'm more of a face to face conversation kind of person and rolling with the guys/ family kind of person.

I know I can be quite mysterious, cold and quiet, even my family have complained about this but not making feel like it's something I should feel remorseful for.

I take this girl as "a nice girl", nothing serious.
Re: #GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) by tripleking64(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Simple, do not act desperate!!

It's funny how the answer to most questions like yours is right in the question.
Do not act desperate since you do not want to appear desperate.

Let her know you are interested but do not hop to her every now and then, act like you are doing her a favor by paying minimal attention to her.

One of my most frequent tactic is that I stare at her from time to time, I make sure she catches me staring, but then I make sure I have no facial expression whilst staring, and that I look good everytime I go about staring.

She will begin to ask herself some questions as to my I'm always staring and what I have going on in my head, all of a sudden she's interested, and even when I started showing interest first, I'm still in control, women love to live in fantasies, all you have to do is put her in one.

I'm acting like Gu Jun pyo in their favorite Korean drama series, all I do is stare and then slowly move my head away when she catches me staring.
She will undergo a thousand and one fantasies everytime she thinks if me.
I'm not acting desperate, infact I'm acting like God looking down on his child.

THEN, the day I will finally walk up to her, she will be literally shaking on her toes.

If you are reading this, try this and give feedbacks later.

#GoldenPenis
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

It is what it is..... I do this too.... Exactly the same way lol... You na bad guy fulltime, if you know you know, you guys should endeavor to buy his book, I don't know him but I know this.. serious, always stare and sometimes ignore
Re: #GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
What of gal that said I can't call her, I don't chat her up or why is she always the first to send a message... You know those communication complaints... Though she call/text at random times and I reciprocate.

Wanting to know my age (I didn't tell, LoL) and stuff I do...

Is not like I can't do any of those, I'm more of a face to face conversation kind of person and rolling with the guys/ family kind of person.

I know I can be quite mysterious, cold and quiet, even my family have complained about this but not making feel like it's something I should feel remorseful for.

I take this girl as "a nice girl", nothing serious.
Keep up with your current behavior, get more mysterious if you can, she is trying to get on top of that relationship whatsoever that the both of you have.
Don't give her that opportunity.

#GoldenPenis
Re: #GoldenPenis: Ask TheGidRedpiller All Your Troubling Questions!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
tripleking64:

It is what it is..... I do this too.... Exactly the same way lol... You na bad guy fulltime, if you know you know, you guys should endeavor to buy his book, I don't know him but I know this.. serious, always stare and sometimes ignore
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wanting It Rough And Bitchy / No Feelings / Tikuku Crooner Candy Bleakz Mistakenly Shows Her Sexy B00bz On Instagram Live Vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.