Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? (1109 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sometimes a woman would look at that part of your trousers where your manhood is.

Sometimes a woman would get Hot and squeeze the tip of a man's chest where the nipples are.

The thing is that we love what the opposite gender does not have which we have.

A man has a penis and women don't have. Men therefore love that hoe in a woman's body because it represents absence of penis.

Most men are more likely to select vagina over the breasts if he is to pick only one to perform sexual acts. Except maybe he has seen enough of vagina and just want breasts. But a man who does not have access to women and suddenly he is given a woman would most likely select vagina over breasts.

A woman has breasts and men don't have. Women therefore loves man's chest because it represents absence of breasts.

Most women are more likely to touch your chests than your penis if she's Hot and is required to pick one.

But my question is: How often do women look at your clothed manhood? For me, I can say within 6 months, I have observed 3 women looking at my clothed manhood.

The mistake some men do is that when their women get Hot and want to touch their (the men's) chests, they would not allow her.

It's better for you to allow her and also start to enjoy it yourself because it is few of what you have that is attractive to her.

Don't be selfish. If you want sex and she agreed, why shouldn't you allow her to rub your chest whenever she feels like it?

This selfishness makes some women to say "a woman has something a man wants, while a man doesn't have anything a woman wants except money"

If you refuse to allow her enjoy your body, she would start believing that maybe the only thing she wants from a man is his money and not his body.

And this is a disadvantage to the man because you no longer matter if you don't have money while she always matter because she has a body that you want, but your body is meaningless to her.

And you are a shameless man if you don't see anything wrong in a situation whereby you desire your girlfriend/wife's body but your body is meaningless to her.
Re: As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? by SSARS: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Go and read your books and stop this foolishness

3 Likes

Re: As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? by Suspect1: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Op can make nooise!

1 Like

Re: As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
M
Re: As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
SSARS:
Go and read your books and stop this foolishness

It is you that suppose to read your book.

I am more educated than you and I am younger.

If I start my PhD today, so many people would not believe I am doing PhD.
Re: As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? by Goldbw122(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Funny people
Re: As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? by fourboys: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
embarassed
Re: As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? by SSARS: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
SweetHearted:

It is you that suppose to read your book.

I am more educated than you and I am younger.

If I start my PhD today, so many people would not believe I am doing PhD.

But I am more influential, rich and powerful than you are, matter of fact I can have you handcuffed and locked up before nightfall today
Re: As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? by Suspect1: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
SweetHearted:

You that are doing mouth as if you eat shit, no be noise you de make?
Nonsense.
noise indeed!

Re: As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
I don't understand all this gibberish lately. What's happening to Nairaland?
Re: As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
SSARS:

But I am more influential, rich and powerful than you are, matter of fact I can have handcuffed and locked up before nightfall today

I can assure you that it would be the end of whatever you are doing that is making you unnecessarily proud.

I just pray you don't fall like other men who tried to intimidate my family members.

I don't actually want someone to fall from grace to grace because of me.

Stay safe my boy.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? by Judd007: 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Please, what is op saying? I couldn’t finish the epistle.
Re: As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? by Victerica(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
OP, I like your logic

(1) (Reply)

Men, This Are The True Secret About Women / Woman Almost Die From Powerful Orgasm / What do you do when your genotype doesn't match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.