Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

What do you do when your genotype doesn't match? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What do you do when your genotype doesn't match? (1109 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso / "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you do when your genotype doesn't match? by MrPower(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2022
It is painful to know, see or experience the level of hurt disparity in genotype has caused. Many lovely relationship has broken down, marriages called off, etc. In fact the most painful part is when you see a beautiful or handsome person, boom! You find out that your genotype isn't matching. Many have gone ahead with their marriage despite the mismatch in genotype and alot of them have regret it. Most go ahead out of emotions and pressure. The question is what do you do when your genotype doesn't match[b][/b]

Whats was your own genotype mismatch experience
Click on the link to be part of our singles relationship forum discussion meeting today.
https://www.facebook.com/1007472169281468/posts/pfbid02NRbUFLKtbwqVZt4HrToRwQsfv5M81fMA2FNeg3ftRtmDmpGDnvqiHimkEAx17H2Nl/?app=fbl
Re: What do you do when your genotype doesn't match? by Demigod22: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2022
On the first date, questions about health status like genotype, blood group, goals, inspirations, dos and don'ts, religion and education, culture, beliefs, hobbies, occupation and occupational hazard and every important thing need to be asked and discussed.

But these girls will abandon such and ask for suya, pizza and urgent 2k instead.

Personally, I have no such experience, while because, I am O- blood group, and AA genotype, which can marry any genotype, so I have no issue, but I can imagine the whole trauma of losing your lover because of genotype issue, although, it's better than suffering the children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What do you do when your genotype doesn't match? by MrPower(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2022
@Demigod22 that's funny but you know some relationship never started with the question "can we date"? Some people just woke up one morning to find themselves in a no going back relationship

1 Like

Re: What do you do when your genotype doesn't match? by Cutehector(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2022
I ask this on the first date.. I dont like my time being wasted.

1 Like

Re: What do you do when your genotype doesn't match? by Demigod22: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2022
MrPower:
@Demigod22 that's funny but you know some relationship never started with the question "can we date"? Some people just woke up one morning to find themselves in a no going back relationship

Immediately you woke up that morning, you need to ask those questions before leaving the house. Questions like these prevent complications at the long run.

Most of my new friends thought I am a lawyer because they claim I ask lot of questions, but I am curious, I ask to know and avoid complexity.
Re: What do you do when your genotype doesn't match? by Totiemide: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2022
Demigod22:
On the first date, questions about health status like genotype, blood group, goals, inspirations, dos and don'ts, religion and education, culture, beliefs, hobbies, occupation and occupational hazard and every important thing need to be asked and discussed.

But these girls will abandon such and ask for suya, pizza and urgent 2k instead.

Personally, I have no such experience, while because, I am O- blood group, and AA genotype, which can marry any genotype, so I have no issue, but I can imagine the whole trauma of losing your lover because of genotype issue, although, it's better than suffering the children.

Na them, AA buga group. Just joking anyway.

The trauma no be here I tell you.
Re: What do you do when your genotype doesn't match? by GOFRONT(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2022
How can I go and start asking a lady "hey miss, What is your Genotype on the very first day??

And you think shakara will allow her to give me the answer??

In as much as from the Onset, to know a partner's Genotype is Important, But to ask and know a partner's HIV status is more Importanter!!!!

1 Like

Re: What do you do when your genotype doesn't match? by Totiemide: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2022
I was in a relationship but we were both unaware of the disparity in genotype.
We all know gaining admission into a new school makes you go series of medicals and test that was when I got to know my genotype.

Now the issue of asking my partner of his status became a huge task for me. I couldn't eat, I cry almost every day and I avoided his call for days. When he comes to see me I refuse to see him and pretend busy. This raised questions from his parents and friends and I couldn't keep it in. My parents actually tot I told him already and were hoping he was the opposite of my genotype.

So I made up my mind to ask him instead of letting the fear of the unknown kill me. I invited him to my place to explain the changes and then I told him. He was mad at me that I kept it to myself and assured me that he's AA. I asked if he was sure, he said yes that he did it yl he donated blood some years ago.

I was elated and disappointed I cried for nothing. Now fast forward to 3month after, he was seriously ill and was admitted to a private hospital. That was when he got to know his real genotype, that's he was AS mind you mine is AC.

He didn't believe, even claim to sue the hospital after he is fine for wrong information but after going to 3 different hospital for the test our fate was decided.

He wanted us to continue with our relationship but I had to put my foot down on that. He claimed I didn't fight for us but what is there to fight for.

Please always ask this question on the first date or before you start the journey of love to avoid stories that touch. Don't leave important questions for unimportant questions.

1 Like

Re: What do you do when your genotype doesn't match? by Demigod22: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Totiemide:

Na them, AA buga group. Just joking anyway.

The trauma no be here I tell you.

Hahaha, AA buga group, what does that even mean?

Yes, to avoid such situation, we ask important questions when necessary.
Re: What do you do when your genotype doesn't match? by Totiemide: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Demigod22:

Hahaha, AA buga group, what does that even mean?

Yes, to avoid such situation, we ask important questions when necessary.

Naturally this group of people don't disturb themselves with asking that question and feel offended when asked. N their answers is always with confidence unlike other genotype who feel reluctant to answer what their genotype is.

2 Likes

Re: What do you do when your genotype doesn't match? by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
My trick has always been if I desire to go farther as concern relationship genotype will be included in our conversation, and health related issues
Re: What do you do when your genotype doesn't match? by Oberhiri141(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Genotype wahala. As for me, i no know my genotype but i think say my genotype fit be O and my blood group na AA.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do With 5M If Its Kept In Your Account For A Month? / Have You Ever Been Naked In Public Before? / Sexual Attraction Cums First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.