Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Things We Do During The Indomie Generation Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things We Do During The Indomie Generation Days (475 Views)

What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! / Indomie generation can't relate! / Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things We Do During The Indomie Generation Days by TeeGentle(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
I Miss those days when we went to school, lined up & the headmistress or headmaster & teachers inspect our nails & uniform & then we match to our classrooms, You Remember na??•

The days when you cut your finger nails with your teeth so as not to be beaten by the teacher.

The days of Nasco Biscuit, okin biscuit, Trebor, pepper biscuit, speedy, Iced Colored water tied in nylon we called it "lolly"•

The days of coaster biscuit for #5 with 6 to 7 pieces

The days of Goody-Goody & pako Biscuit. X_X•
The days of English yearbook where you read ali & simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in the town of Calabar/Lagoon.

The days of Queen premier and A for apple

I remember those days when one naira na money, when groundnut was 5kobo & choco milo sweet was 5 kobo• days of messing game,who is in d garden, police and thief•

The days of mummy & daddy play•
The days wen we use to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change Ur style, ten ten, skipping, boju boju o, stop! U remember nau!• those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, wen boys used to use d paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy's hanger as d steering•

Those days wen rubber band was stock exchange• Days wen, jimbo, ninja tortoise ,gozilla, spider man was our favorite cartoons•

The days of Dr pepper and limca soft drinks, Schweppes, the days of campala soap,S.T
soap & choco milo advert on black & white tv & sunday rendezvous by 1:30pm• when we say 'leke leke give me white finger'•

Those days wen Eleganza and BIG pen was the best• The days when we used to drink water from the tap even suck out d water if its not coming out•

The days wen NTA will show rainbow color for 30 minits then national anthem before they resume program @4pm•

The days wen basket sandals,simbi & Bata sandals were d best• Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, 1,2 buck my shoe

Can you stil remember YEMI MY LOVER,ODUDUWA nd EWEJOKO films , Dstv has come. But now, time has passed over the yrs but life is still revolving as life ages on. I'm really proud to have experienced all this.

Those days when we use charcoal for our black board

And walking around the street searching for cantas then make it flat, sharpen it and put rope n start rolling it.

Those days when we run inside the rain with pant,
I remember those lovely days, so emotional

If you are not smiling it means u were
not born in indomie generation.

GONE ARE THE DAYS

Feel free to add your's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things We Do During The Indomie Generation Days by TeeGentle(m): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
More

Re: Things We Do During The Indomie Generation Days by TeeGentle(m): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
More...

Re: Things We Do During The Indomie Generation Days by TeeGentle(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
More....

Re: Things We Do During The Indomie Generation Days by Realmi: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
I miss those days
Re: Things We Do During The Indomie Generation Days by TeeGentle(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Pls move to front page

Re: Things We Do During The Indomie Generation Days by illicit(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Life was easier before Yahoo
Re: Things We Do During The Indomie Generation Days by Boogyman557: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool

WEN Naija was a CUNTREE!

I NEED a Time machine!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Things We Do During The Indomie Generation Days by Suspect1: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chai! Those noisy days were fun.
Re: Things We Do During The Indomie Generation Days by Uzomacharles: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Back then wey niggas dey trek wetin no good....

BUT now trek na,make your street boys use u gossip

Consequences of yahoo will come in the future not now....

Just watch and see

Re: Things We Do During The Indomie Generation Days by Perfectnumber6(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good old days
Re: Things We Do During The Indomie Generation Days by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nostalgic smiley
Re: Things We Do During The Indomie Generation Days by Nonexisting: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
See as Mr. Nwosu dey struggle carry fowl enter house after the day's hustle and his wife just dey there dey maintain beauty like Bianca Ojukwu. No be today male gender begin suffer shaa.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Powerful, Check Out What Happened Here / How Do I Be Friends With Her. / You Might Hear This On The News Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.