Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! (7705 Views)

Can You Relate With These Pictures, What Do They Remind You Of? / I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. / Indomie Generation Will Not Understand This Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Boogyman557: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Urheadmaster(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
If you own or uses one of those, then you were a big boy then tongue undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Redomi(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
Palito days

11 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by lekkicctv(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
wink
Redomi:
Palito days
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
Palito grin
I prefered the silver colored cylindrical one back then

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Illegal1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
Dis trend is btw nairaland ancestors and nairaland kids

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by okoroemeka(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
BadRadio:
grin
you forgot the Sony walkman

8 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Berrityga: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
Omo!! Gray hair don dey cover my prick, and I no even get one pikin. Sapa weldon!! You have succeeded .

12 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by HolyMan12: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
BadRadio:
grin

Everybody who used these should be married. grin

Unmarried ones Make una gather here, una forced marriage na November 30th 2022 grin

Siofra will wed Zonefree grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Zico777(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
Redomi:
Palito days
I still have that Palito radio till date.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by DjRickyNG: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
Had a black palito back then. Crazy how I coped it as a kid.

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Rahkman: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
Berrityga:
Omo!! Gray hair don dey cover my prick, and I no even get one pikin. Sapa weldon!! You have succeeded .
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
PALITO..... 150 naira

11 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Oloniyan(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
Omo those days of carrying rechargeable lamp all around the street like mp3 player. Palito and Walkman just faded away like that Good ol'days

5 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ObalendeCMS: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
BadRadio:
grin

That first picture brought small tears to my eyes and make me LOVE my mother more.

She bought that rechargeable lamp for me when I was in boarding house early 2000. She barely had enough but she got me that stuff.

My mom must enjoy like no tomorrow. I love you ma.

21 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ObalendeCMS: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
HolyMan12:

Everybody who used these should be married. grin

Unmarried ones Make una gather here, una forced marriage na November 30th 2022 grin

Siofra will wed Zonefree grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na Candidlady me I want. I’m attracted to very damaged babes. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ObalendeCMS: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Palito grin
I prefered the silver colored cylindrical one back then

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

...with torch. Tiger battery no dey last past 3 days cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ObalendeCMS: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
okoroemeka:
you forgot the Sony walkman

... and mini disk player
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by parkervero(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
BadRadio:
grin

The first picture. I bought about 3 of that rechargeable lamp around 1999 to 2003.

The second picture. I can't remember if I use this radio.

The 3rd picture. I bought many of that transistor radio.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ObalendeCMS: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
HolyMan12:

How about pocohantas/ Pocahontas ? grin

Bro, my mama go kill me : D cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

...with torch. Tiger battery no dey last past 3 days cheesy
Lol and weak earpiece

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ObalendeCMS: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Lol and weak earpiece

Gosh! Seems like yesterday. God bless us all to reminisce in long life and prosperity cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Gosh! Seems like yesterday. God bless us all to reminisce in long life and prosperity cheesy

Mehn.... those days, our naira still had value
Palito was 150-200 naira then

6 Likes

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by ObalendeCMS: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Mehn.... those days, our naira still had value
Palito was 150-200 naira then

Damn I miss those days. No lele. We earnestly look forward to better days.
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Damn I miss those days. No lele. We earnestly look forward to better days.
Yes oh... that's the only thing we are praying for now. Better days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
im still wretched and poor
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Aladdin1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Berrityga:
Oh! i pity for you! it is well with u shall!
Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Silentgroper(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na Candidlady me I want. I’m attracted to very damaged babes. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Junkies get damaged eventually..

1 Like

Re: What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
Reminds me of the year 2005 when I was admitted in hospital, I was far away from home and my family could only visit me every 2 months because of the distance and I was still very young.

The only person nearby was my big brother who was schooling and he'd constantly come and check on me and report back home, he bought me a pocket radio with headphones to at least keep me in company so that I don't miss home.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2011 / What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? / How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.