Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves (19953 Views)

Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses / We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) / The World Is In 'great Peril,' U.N. Chief Warns Global Leaders (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Ayodele20(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2022
SocialJustice:
You deserve an award for the most stupid post.

grin grin grin grin
Well,only people with working brains will understand. You're so ignorant that you don't even realise the level of your ignorance - isn't that pathetic?

Yes,I deserve an award.I deserve an award for trying to kick people out of the cage of ignorance.
Get some education first and then come back to have an intelligent discussion with me.

1 Like

Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by mpire: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
Ayodele20:

Think,but you will not think. You will rather allow your reasoning to be beclouded by sentiments.Sentiments cloud judgement and it has never allowed one see the clear picture of things. Everyone knows undeniably, that this problem was caused by NATO and Ukraine. And Russia to protect her people and sovereignty, had no choice but to invade since all measures to stop NATO's expansion which poses a major threat to her present and future sovereignty, failed.

No sane country will allow her enemies have military bases at its doors.No sane country will allow her enemies form a military alliance with her closest neighbour. Go ask US of A since you seem to allow sentiment becloud your sense of reasoning. When Russia stretched forth her arms towards Cuba, what did USA do? Did USA allow it? Of course USA knew the security implications of that for her security and sovereignty and did all she could to stifle the process.
Now don't come here and say innocent lives are being lost. Don't tell me Putin is evil because people are dying in this war - that will be shallow from you.PUTIN has been warning NATO to stop the expansion towards his country but all his warning and calls fell on deaf ears. I remember in 2007, Putin also asked them why they were still expanding towards his country, that does NATO still consider Russia its enemy?

Should Putin fold his arms and allow Ukraine join NATO? Go check the world map and see Ukraine and Russia.
Should Putin fold his arms and allow NATO perform military drills in Ukraine? Do you even know the security threat that poses for Russia? I'm sure you don't.

This war is a dirty war.It is impossible to fight clean wars these days because the people who come in are not always true and who they pretend to be.
NATO,including USA,is the cause of this war and they know exactly what to do to stop it.The West and its allies are the problem of this world.They always cause problems.

United States of America,especially, is a nation that cannot survive without an enemy. She needs an enemy to survive.

I hope this war ends ASAP.Ukraine and NATO know what to do to stop this avoidable war.
And as someone put it, it will all end in PUTIN'S praise.
[/s]

Without any doubt you're the DUMBEST person on NL.
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by priestcharm(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Those blaming Putin should look inward and also put blame on the West. The West could have avoided this war knowing fully well a simple Security Guarantee of Ukraine remaining Neutral will stop Putin invasion. Look at all scenarios before putting blame on just Putin. America is aware there would be disruption all over the world if this war happens yet they allowed it. America in Russia’s position will do worse so stop blaming Putin alone. If America or UK can fight it alone, you don’t need to bring the world to your side. Allow everyone to decide who to follow and stop forming alliance against one nation. Russia has been waiting for the MINSK agreement to be fulfilled since 2014 yet nothing happened. Russia did everything within the confines of democracy. Putin didn’t just invade. He made his concern known through all necessary diplomatic channels yet the WEST called his bluff. Putin said all options including war is on the table if his security guarantee was not considered. So why the demonizing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by mpire: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
priestcharm:
Those blaming Putin should look inward and also put blame on the West. The West could have avoided this war knowing fully well a simple Security Guarantee of Ukraine remaining Neutral will stop Putin invasion. Look at all scenarios before putting blame on just Putin. America is aware there would be disruption all over the world if this war happens yet they allowed it. America in Russia’s position will do worse so stop blaming Putin alone. If America or UK can fight it alone, you don’t need to bring the world to your side. Allow everyone to decide who to follow and stop forming alliance against one nation. Russia has been waiting for the MINSK agreement to be fulfilled since 2014 yet nothing happened. Russia did everything within the confines of democracy. Putin didn’t just invade. He made his concern known through all necessary diplomatic channels yet the WEST called his bluff. Putin said all options including war is on the table if his security guarantee was not considered. So why the demonizing?
[/s]

Another shithole brain. Is everyone in that country this dumb? Isn't Wole Soyinka from that same country? All these re.tards that haven't even travelled to Ghana turning to Russia ambassadors on NL.
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by mcdokwe(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2022
monfizzy:

Wait until you start buying a loaf of bread for #2k by the time wheat prices goes off the roof you’ll understand.

Man must not live by bread.

...just maybe it will even make us take cassava flour for bread making more serious.
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by JudasNaKarrot: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2022
Africa is cursed. The black race is cursed. His DNA is mutant of the original plan. It can never get it right.

Corrupt and populated with the most selfish human beings on planet earth angry[/quote]
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Ayodele20(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2022
mpire:
[s][/s]

Without any doubt you're the DUMBEST person on NL.

I don't blame,you bro.I only pity you.You,just like the others, are a victim of western brainwashing. Your mind has been caged and you cannot think or act beyond your caged brain.

You need to be protected and given urgent psychiatric care. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by CyberHustle: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:
American Farmers are already crying, the first rain dropped but they are short of fertilizers. These sanctions are just stupid. They are going to affect everyone in the world.
Dangote fertilizer.
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by od501: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2022
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Ayodele20(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2022
mpire:
[s][/s]

Another shithole brain. Is everyone in that country this dumb? Isn't Wole Soyinka from that same country? All these re.tards that haven't even travelled to Ghana turning to Russia ambassadors on NL.

Lol grin grin

It's clear that you're as dumb as a chicken,maybe worse.Continue to wallow in ignorance, CNN and Fox News addict.

1 Like

Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by MDK777: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2022
C As Dem DeY Talk Like Say We DeY EnJOY For NigERiA Before MTCHEWWWWwww. OGa Nothing Concern NaiJa For Una RuBBISh Fight Up And Down Na Una Go StarVE Not We In NaiJa
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by priestcharm(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Ayodele20:

I don't blame,you bro.I only pity you.You,just like the others, are a victim of western brainwashing. Your mind has been caged and you cannot think or act beyond your caged brain.

You need to be protected and given urgent psychiatric care. grin grin grin grin grin
That guy na idiot. When he can’t reason on his own but follow CNN fake news that is what he gets. Stupid Western idiots

1 Like

Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by BleedTears: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2022
frowland:

War against bad leaders you mean?

Yeah that too
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by SocialJustice: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Ayodele20:

grin grin grin grin
Well,only people with working brains will understand. You're so ignorant that you don't even realise the level of your ignorance - isn't that pathetic?

Yes,I deserve an award.I deserve an award for trying to kick people out of the cage of ignorance.
Get some education first and then come back to have an intelligent discussion with me.
Lol, I hear.
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2022
your comments shows you are writing from the diaspora and you be man self..Nigerians that keep htping invasion go feel heat? They hid Palliatives from us for God sake..We haven't had steady light for more than 50years,no good roads,people are being killed everyday in Africa in their numbers superior to that of Ukraine since 19BC ,since immemorial, since slave trade...You obviously saw the news that they were even being racist to your fellow Nigerians over there and all you can say is this bullshxt.. You need to attend common sense seminars. We live in Hell already. Here is hell. Saying putin brought calamity...Retard to who? he embezzled money to fix the refineries or he went to commission dangote refinery when his own is faulty, or he chop money for Nepa.? Why do I sell high fever from your write up.? Are you shy or what?

FERNANDEZISBACK:
Africa the corrupt continent.... grin
Nigerians that keep hyping Putin's invasion will surely feel the heat..

It's going round..it's just a matter of time.. grin
Well they are used to suffering and smiling so that's a good one.. grin
By the time Putin's puppet experience food shortage for a month they will get to understand the calamity Putin brought upon them.. cheesy
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Loud it

Fahdiga:
Nigerians have been in hell since 2015
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by gaspology(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Look how they will never agree with me...well that's their issue.. Africans are used to their bad leaders so..
Enjoy..I hope you are doing great?
Show us your own farm. Continue blaming corrupt government while relying on Ukraine for your food supply. Don't farm, don't engage in meaningful endeavors to better your sorry life, just continue being the unofficial spokesperson for the western neo colonialists...in time your myopic eyes will clear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Ellasure: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2022
The enemies of the human race on earth are extremely busy working out schemes to put people on earth in bondage through whatever means food, supply chain, industrial production, covid 19, sickness of all kinds.

What are they looking for, money money and more money. Political power and political positions world wide is their desire yet they are not satisfied. Every matter is broadcast with treats to make it sound serious and urgent. All the billions that we have been reading about USA and Europe welfare packages to human kind have been massive but it is not showing on any known human benefitial welfare. The world is filled with thieves in very high places dominating the world stage with political economic and sickness threats and there is nobody to curtail this treats because USA government political office holders are the chiefs in threats forces commander worldwide.

As long as we have people without conscience holding prominent political power and positions in the world there will be no peace of mind here on earth. God save us all.

1 Like

Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Arielle: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2022
America sneezes and the world catches cold...oh sorry, thats Russia! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Angelfrost(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2022
monfizzy:

Everybody trying to sound smart when in reality they are unintelligent. Imagine comparing a consumer country/continent with world producing economy. Does Africa produce anything to compare to other countries? Even after being told based on evidence that Russia and Ukraine are both responsible for 30% of global wheat production with Africa being their main exports yet you’re making d#mb analysis to sound smart. Receive sense

Sigh... I have no time to join issues with low self esteem dimwits!

Please, be gone!!!

I brainstorm with progressive minds! I am not a slave to the whims of colonizers!!! Bye!!!

1 Like

Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Basher8583: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2022
Donbabafx1:
E no directly concern Nigeria but las las na we go suffer am pass because Nigeria always come first in anything bad and unfortunate! We still retain our famous title for poverty capital of the world. No contesting!

With the bolded, Its obvious you dont have much education under your portfolio.
To make matters worse you dont even know how to spell "chartered" and you claim to be into finance.

Lol. Your case is full of pity.

1 Like

Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by sapientia(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2022
Dpharisee:
My problem is with Buhari declaring support for the comedian Zelensky when we import a lot of wheat flour from Russia instead of staying neutral like India, South Africa, Brazil, Arab countries and China

Are you remotely ok?

Do you really support that any strong country can annex a weaker one?
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by VirileNelly2420: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

By the time Putin's puppet experience food shortage for a month they will get to understand the calamity Putin brought upon them.. cheesy
Always rushing to comment nonsense!
So, Putin supporters to b starved while zelensky supporters stay buoyant?

Everyone feels d heat my dear!

1 Like

Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by joetem(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2022
obedience4:

Doing their best I guess grin

Their best is not visible and no impact
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by VirileNelly2420: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2022
VULCAN:
But the know it all CNN brainwashed nairalanders said that Russia produces nothing except weapons.

Who do we believe now? Them or The UN Food Chief

Blame Western slaves.

I remember one telling me Russia is a poor country who produces notin but weapons. In his argument, he demands if I have any Russian product in my disposition?

Just imagine!

I had to tell him da Qatar, Kuwait, even France are poor countries. Else, how many of their products do u make use of...?

People are just silly. Dat u don't patronize som1 doesn't mean no one does. Russia has economic ties majorly wit European nations. Dey know Russia's value. U as a Nigeria will sit behind ur hut and be telling us how valueless Russia is. Psychopaths!

3 Likes

Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Dmacqh(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2022
He’s lying...
Nothing can move us in Nigeria. We have been experiencing since since nah
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Buhari was right on this one though. *Fact
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2022
Basher8583:

With the bolded, Its obvious you dont have much education under your portfolio.
To make matters worse you dont even know how to spell "chartered" and you claim to be into finance.

Lol. Your case is full of pity.

You tried, it’s obvious you are one of those abokis who managed to obtain O’level qualification, so you are trying so hard to oppress with it. Na una! Crying and smiling set of hypocrites!
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Cation(m): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Maize farmers bracing up for mad profits!
How?
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin grin we dey inside HELL already grin grin grin
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Mftivi: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

bloody ignorant foooo! Fucking simpleton! White ass licking self dignity lacking mofo!
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by monfizzy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

Sigh... I have no time to join issues with low self esteem dimwits!

Please, be gone!!!

I brainstorm with progressive minds! I am not a slave to the whims of colonizers!!! Bye!!!

You’re fool and you know it. Get lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic) / Orthodox Jewish Dentist Shot And Killed In San Diego By Muslim Patient. / White House Releases Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.