Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves (19957 Views)

Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses / We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) / The World Is In 'great Peril,' U.N. Chief Warns Global Leaders (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Basher8583: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Donbabafx1:

You tried, it’s obvious you are one of those abokis who managed to obtain O’level qualification, so you are trying so hard to oppress with it. Na una! Crying and smiling set of hypocrites!

I aint got bad blood for you bro. Me I no send you. I just like facts. Also I dont depend on internet hearsay, I use data. And since you are a financial analyst, show me the data you used to arive at Nigeria being the poverty capital of the world and also quote where you referenced the data from so I can do a peer review.

If I agree with you on your data then you can be sure of my respect for you else I will always see you as an emotional b1tch.

So over to you.

NB: I commend you for at least taking one correction from an Aboki. You will still get more academic trashing from this Aboki soon. Shebi you sabi book and me na O'Level I get. Let me show you how bad ass my O'Level be.
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Angelfrost(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
monfizzy:

You’re fool and you know it. Get lost

Thank you! cool
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Basher8583:

I aint got bad blood for you bro. Me I no send you. I just like facts. Also I dont depend on internet hearsay, I use data. And since you are a financial analyst, show me the data you used to arive at Nigeria being the poverty capital of the world and also quote where you referenced the data from so I can do a peer review.

If I agree with you on your data then you can be sure of my respect for you else I will always see you as an emotional b1tch.

So over to you.

NB: I commend you for at least taking one correction from an Aboki. You will still get more academic trashing from this Aboki soon. Shebi you sabi book and me na O'Level I get. Let me show you how bad ass my O'Level be.

Bros Abeg carry your hypocrisy go one side. You are asking me for data as if you are not living in Nigeria, unless you are not in Nigeria at the moment. If you are, then you are a bloodily dirty hypocrite to be asking me of data, what else do you need data for ? No worries, I’d give you data when you wake up one day and see yourself in hell fire.
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Botlord: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
mpire:
[s][/s]

Without any doubt you're the DUMBEST person on NL.
I don't blame you...

Post like this are beyond the comprehension of fools... kiss
Re: David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves by Panda7(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
poor African countries are still importing instead of exporting. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orthodox Jewish Dentist Shot And Killed In San Diego By Muslim Patient. / White House Releases Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine / Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.