Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland (1598 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / See Them Fighting Over A Man / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Artworld1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tinububalls:

And who told you that the Huncle is female?
And you think I don't know the big fhool is a idhiort with pin mouth charger dick, balls big as 1k watermelon and pubic hairs like porcupine. Him and bobrisky are kids one prays their wives miscarriages.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by legallyminded: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Artworld1:
lame.. go sit ur flat slacked black butt down.. nothing reasonable ever pops out of ur 1,108.5m x 750.4m size head filled with 97% daftness, 2.59% of typing redpillers on every thread and 0.49% useless arguments. We know them precum when we see them because the useful elements in the semen that produce critical analysis is absent in them

Please ignore the moniker notorious for masturbating on redpillers all the time. She is also Iyaebe. I know her and other female monikers who are useless to themselves and to the world at large. She might even be a carrier of STD and using bashing on redpillers to console her sorry state. She is idle and the devil's number one Wh0re. Look at how wicked they are. They want men to be slaves to them. Overused pussies grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Aiel123: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Have you ever thought of smashing your phone against a rock?at least that's gonna go a long way in helping your mental health... kiss grin
Calm down comrade
How will smashing phone help someone mentally
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
legallyminded:

Please ignore the moniker notorious for masturbating on redpillers all the time. She is also Iyaebe. I know her and other female monikers who are useless to themselves and to the world at large. She might even be a carrier of STD and using bashing on redpillers to console her sorry state. She is idle and the devil's number one Wh0re. Look at how wicked they are. They want men to be slaves to them. Overused pussies grin
You should have sense and stop associating me with any other monika here aside this one and I don’t operate more than a monika at a time.pls have sense
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by obynoceaser: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Have you ever seen any woman ranting here like you boys do? undecided
My sister just shut up for once and get a life outside nairaland
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by legallyminded: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
You should have sense and stop associating me with any other monika here aside this one and I don’t operate more than a monika at a time.pls have sense

Lol, I know you will not admit it. That's not my headache though. Look at pot calling kettle black grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by legallyminded: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Aiel123:

Calm down comrade

She's a dullard. Don't indulge her murky harebrained nature.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
legallyminded:

Lol, I know you will not admit it. That's not my headache though. Look at pot calling kettle black grin
keep been deceived,I don’t have anything to do with that monika
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
obynoceaser:

My sister just shut up for once and get a life outside nairaland
You should.. kiss
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Aiel123:

Calm down comrade
grin that guy is nonsense.. grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by legallyminded: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
keep been deceived,I don’t have anything to do with that monika

I'm not being deceived. Just like how that slippery maggot FERNANDEZISBACK suddenly fell silent upon your entry. grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Demigod22: 2:06am On Mar 24, 2022
Nairaland is full of toxic people, psychopaths are everywhere. Boys fight with each other, girls fight with boys, the insult, disrespect and hate been orchestrated here is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Chaos14: 7:26am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Most boys on here are immature so what do you expect..all they know how to do is wannabe redpiller balderdash.. displaying their hatred for women..
Spend all their life talking about women..and guess what women on here don't even give a d**mn..they are doing absolutely fine while those kids keep hating.. grin
look at your signature and examine your life
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Chaos14:
look at your signature and examine your life
Look at your personal text..your Monika..your signature and ask yourself are you supposed to be in this situation you are..
Work on yourself.. wink
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by WoundedLamb: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Englishisamust:
Why is it so hard see nairaland female monikers fighting each other. Is it like they are mature than we guys? Apart from that they always think the same no arguments. Even they don't even engage in triabalism. Kudos to them I really respect them for that..

They are less emotional? Or maybe they stick together due to the apparent misogyny on the platform? Perhaps they aren't many of them on here anymore for the same reason? Or they are just more reasonable? The truth is, we can't tell for sure. But it's a good thing whatever they're doing provided they're happy. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Chaos14: 7:40am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Look at your personal text..your Monika..your signature and ask yourself are you supposed to be in this situation you are..
Work on yourself.. wink
my personal text talks about the truth of life my signature talks about me not wanting stress yours just says ladies i can't fight for you in real life i will fight for you online think about it that is if you have the ability to think
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Chaos14:
my personal text talks about the truth of life my signature talks about me not wanting stress yours just says ladies i can't fight for you in real life i will fight for you online think about it that is if you have the ability to think
Where did mine say the bolded?
Can you see that your inability to comprehend little things is affecting you..
Don't bring your babyish attitude to my mention.. understood?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Chaos14: 7:49am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Where did mine say the bolded?
Can you see that your inability to comprehend little things is affecting you..
Don't bring your babyish attitude to my mention.. understood?
First i interpreted your signature duh i would have Acknowledge you if you typed no to women abuse but you had to put online so that means you can only defend women online
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Chaos14:
First i interpreted your signature duh i would have Acknowledge you if you typed no to women abuse but you had to put online so that means you can only defend women online
I don't have to tell or talk too much about myself.. undecided
You should appreciate me for going this far in having a conversation with you..I allow people think and interprete whatsoever they want.. kiss
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Chaos14: 7:56am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't have to tell or talk too much about myself.. undecided
You should appreciate me for going this far in having a conversation with you..I allow people think and interprete whatsoever they want.. kiss
so you agree with me your points are as useless as your brain
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Peace081: 7:56am On Mar 24, 2022
The guys on this forum are Useless, All of them
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Chaos14:
so you agree with me your points are as useless as your brain
At least better than that woman's own..go and meet her mindless self at home.. grin grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Chaos14: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Chaos14: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

At least better than that woman's own..go and meet her mindless self at home.. grin grin
something that does not exist can't be better than anything i bet your parents cry over your brainLessness
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2022
Chaos14:
something that does not exist can't be better than anything i bet your parents cry over your brainLessness
She is in the street right now.. homeless and you are here having a conversation with me..go get her some shelter and clothe her little self... grin
Bring it on .
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Chaos14: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

She is in the street right now.. homeless and you are here having a conversation with me..go get her some shelter and clothe her little self... grin
Bring it on .
am tired of arguing with brainless people am going to work unlike some people think about your life while am gone
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:11am On Mar 24, 2022
Chaos14:
am tired of arguing with brainless people am going to work unlike some people think about your life while am gone
Go and think about hers too..help her out of her sorry state before coming here to talk about her.. grin kiss
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Suspect1: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Just like that woman? shocked grin

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Suspect1: 8:43am On Mar 24, 2022
dacblogger:
On a normal day, females are more mature than males...
Take it or leave it. grin
You DNT see them posting pics seeking for unnecessary attention.
You DNT see them lamenting all the time about guys like those so called redpillers do about girls.... Na heartbreak dey worry those redpillers.
Proud of my gender tongue
noise maker,keep shut! They know they would be bashed by the males, thats y they locked up, go to instaragm twitter and fb, na them they make noise pass.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by czarr(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2022
If you are minority you have to stick together.
Muslims in countries that are 90percent Christian show more love to one another and stick together, Christians too in Muslim countries.

They are facing a common stronger enemy in nairaland males, so they can't afford to fight each other and still fight we the redpillers. Lol
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by badboyTee(m): 10:03am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Most boys on here are immature so what do you expect..all they know how to do is wannabe redpiller balderdash.. displaying their hatred for women..
Spend all their life talking about women..and guess what women on here don't even give a d**mn..they are doing absolutely fine while those kids keep hating.. grin
cheesy go get a job jumping from thread to thread woman wrapper
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Cardealer2021(m): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2022
Artworld1:
exactly what I said before agbaya, u always bark over meaningless things but always at the fore front to castigate the other specie or anything that will downgrade them. Aren't you proving me right.. Agbaya 70 years old woman.
Comrade why grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Hottest Ghanaian Girls On Social Media / Help! Love Is Ruining Me / Is Regular Sex Good For The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.