Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland (1573 Views)

See Them Fighting Over A Man / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Englishisamust: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Why is it so hard see nairaland female monikers fighting each other. Is it like they are mature than we guys? Apart from that they always think the same no arguments. Even they don't even engage in triabalism. Kudos to them I really respect them for that..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Goldbw122(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Most boys on here are immature so what do you expect..all they know how to do is wannabe redpiller balderdash.. displaying their hatred for women..
Spend all their life talking about women..and guess what women on here don't even give a d**mn..they are doing absolutely fine while those kids keep hating.. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Suspect1: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Most boys on here are immature so what do you expect..all they know how to do is wannabe redpiller balderdash.. displaying their hatred for women..
Spend all their life talking about women..and guess what women on here don't even give a d**mn..they are doing absolutely fine while those kids keep hating.. grin
noise maker keep shut!.

Op? Actually, the female's here on nairaland are just 40% the remaining 60% mostly are male's disgusing as females.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Suspect1:
noise maker keep shut!.

Op? Actually, the female's here on nairaland are just 40% the remaining 60% mostly are male's disgusing as females.
At least they ain't ranting unnecessarily like you folks do..right or wrong? grin
Remember no noise right? kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by MAGG0T(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
cheesy

The Boys constituting nuisance here are the so called lame redpillers..

They're bunch of frustrated individuals, that's the reason they always attack anyone who doesn't buy into there useless idea

11 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Suspect1: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

At least they ain't ranting unnecessarily like you folks do..right or wrong? grin
Remember no noise right kiss
the bolded tho!. And who told u so?.

yes no noise.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Suspect1:
the bolded tho!. And who told u so?.

yes no noise.
Have you ever seen any woman ranting here like you boys do? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Silentgroper(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Englishisamust:
Why is it so hard see nairaland female monikers fighting each other. Is it like they are mature than we guys? Apart from that they always think the same no arguments. Even they don't even engage in triabalism. Kudos to them I really respect them for that..

they don't fight but eternally keep malice towards each other..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Artworld1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Have you ever seen any woman ranting here like you boys do? undecided
yes, you because every single thread you are always ranting and calling redpillers. Even off topics you must mention redpillers and it's has become an eyesore. Sometime I do stumble on an interesting thread and immediately I see your moniker, I immediately close the thread because it's eith you mention redpillers or you engage someone in a meaningless argument that isn't worth it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Artworld1:
yes, you because every single thread you are always ranting and calling redpillers. Even off topics you must mention redpillers and it's has become an eyesore. Sometime I do stumble on an interesting thread and immediately I see your moniker, I immediately close the thread because it's eith you mention redpillers or you engage someone in a meaningless argument that isn't worth it.
Have you ever thought of smashing your phone against a rock?at least that's gonna go a long way in helping your mental health... kiss grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Artworld1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Have you ever thought of smashing your phone against a rock?at least that's gonna go a long way in helping your mental health... kiss grin
Not really but practice what you preach, don't be an hypocrite or a dog that barks at every threads over nothing meaningful.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Artworld1:
Not really but practice what you preach, don't be an hypocrite or a dog that barks at every threads over nothing meaningful.
And don't be that kid wailing and complaining when things ain't going his way.. boy slide off or keep crying.. kiss cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Artworld1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And don't be that kid wailing and complaining when things ain't going his way.. boy slide off or keep crying.. kiss cheesy grin
continue barking like a homeless rabid dog trying to catch heat on menopause. Na ur way..
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Artworld1:
continue barking like a homeless rabid dog trying to catch heat on menopause. Na ur way..
And continue crying on my mention like a hungry kid..you will soon grow up boy.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Artworld1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And continue crying on my mention like an hungry kid..you will soon grow up boy.. grin
continue barking as usual.. na ur way..
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Artworld1:
continue barking as usual.. na ur way..
Continue crying kiddo..keep proving to me that you ain't yet of age.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Suspect1: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Have you ever seen any girl ranting here like you mens do? undecided
angry
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Artworld1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Continue crying kiddo..keep proving to me that you ain't yet of age.. grin
exactly what I said before agbaya, u always bark over meaningless things but always at the fore front to castigate the other specie or anything that will downgrade them. Aren't you proving me right.. Agbaya 70 years old woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Suspect1: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Artworld1:
what a violence noise u made.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Artworld1:
exactly what I said before agbaya, u always bark over meaningless things but always at the fore front to castigate the other specie or anything that will downgrade them. Aren't you proving me right.. Agbaya 70 years old woman.
I love it that way and you know what actually make me glad..?
The way I keep dragging you to embarrass yourself the more...you was talking about ranting over nothing..now we are both guilty on that...so let's keep ranting till I call it off..
Bring it on.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Artworld1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I love it that way and you know what actually make me glad..?
The way I am dragging you to keep embarrassing yourself..you was talking about ranting over nothing..now we are both guilty on that...so let's keep ranting till I call it off..
Bring it on.. grin
exactly my point, thank God you finally admitted you post irrelevant and meaningless arguments. Never knew you still has 0.001byte of sense left. Kudos now jog along.. agbaya Camry 2.4 big 4 nothing.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Artworld1:
exactly my point, thank God you finally admitted you post irrelevant and meaningless arguments. Never knew you still has 0.001byte of sense left. Kudos now jog along.. agbaya Camry 2.4 big 4 nothing.
Now we are on the same page.. kiddie.. bring it on let me show you how I deal with your type.. grin
I am not the kinda person you talk down at..I want you to understand that aiit.. kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Me sef I no fit quarrel with my fellow gender.
If I see say na woman wan quarrel with me, my body go just weak me. grin grin
I go dey feel somehow. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Victerica(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now we are on the same page.. kiddie.. bring it on let me show you how I deal with your type.. grin
I am not the kinda person you talk down at..I want you to understand that aiit.. kiss

Are you okay?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Victerica:

Are you okay?
Are you actually a philosopher? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Artworld1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[s]Now we are on the same page.. kiddie.. bring it let me show you how I deal with your type.. grin
I am not the kinda person you talk down at..I want you to understand that aiit.. kiss[/s]
lame.. go sit ur flat slacked black butt down.. nothing reasonable ever pops out of ur 1,108.5m x 750.4m size head filled with 97% daftness, 2.59% of typing redpillers on every thread and 0.49% useless arguments. We know them precum when we see them because the useful elements in the semen that produce critical analysis is absent in them

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Artworld1:
lame.. go sit ur flat slacked black butt down.. nothing reasonable ever pops out of ur 1,108.5m x 750.4m size head filled with 97% daftness, 2.59% of typing redpillers on every thread and 0.49% useless arguments. We know them precum when we see them because the useful elements in the semen that produce critical analysis is absent in them
Just like that woman? shocked grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by dacblogger: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
On a normal day, females are more mature than males...
Take it or leave it. grin
You DNT see them posting pics seeking for unnecessary attention.
You DNT see them lamenting all the time about guys like those so called redpillers do about girls.... Na heartbreak dey worry those redpillers.
Proud of my gender tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
dacblogger:
On a normal day, females are more mature than males...
Take it or leave it. grin
You DNT see them posting pics seeking for unnecessary attention.
You DNT see them lamenting all the time about guys like those so called redpillers do about girls.... Na heartbreak dey worry those redpillers.
Proud of my gender tongue
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland by Tinububalls: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Artworld1:
And who told you that the Huncle is female?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! / Do I Accept Her Or Not? / Virginity Is A Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.