Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" (38700 Views)

Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK / Afghan Refugees Land In UK / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by siofra(f): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

And who told u dey don't change dia genitals?
Na overhaul transformation ok.

Most of them don't.

Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by shomutuski(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, that is wat u tink but its far from reality

Fair enough, at least when you look in the mirror you cannot lie to yourself
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Eynosaintval(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bro, go and sue them. Don't know if you reason from your anus. Who's thinking of human right in the mist of war. Mtchew
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by yusakins(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:
This whole practice of the Ukrainian govt forcing all men aged 18 to 60 to remain in the country and 'fight' is fascist, authoritarian, and a clear human rights violation. That the UN and other rights organisations have been silent on this is scandalous, appalling and disgusting.

Bro.

It part of war tactics and Nigeria government even used ham during civil war.

It happened when war breaks out in any country,if you love your country fight for it Biko.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Henon: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Reflect7:
This whole practice of the Ukrainian govt forcing all men aged 18 to 60 to remain in the country and 'fight' is fascist, authoritarian, and a clear human rights violation. That the UN and other rights organisations have been silent on this is scandalous, appalling and disgusting.
You know absolutely nothing. What a trash!
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Rawhumper(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
That shows you how hypocritical America and NATO can be.

Zelensky is asking the world to do street protests for him, unto is our worldly father nah......

I love and believe in America but they are not as the world thinks.

I hate Russia especially its hand in Biafran
war by supplying weapons to Nigerian govts
but I like to be truthful and not sentimental.

ot

e author=Reflect7 post=111311627]This whole practice of the Ukrainian govt forcing all men aged 18 to 60 to remain in the country and 'fight' is fascist, authoritarian, and a clear human rights violation. That the UN and other rights organisations have been silent on this is scandalous, appalling and disgusting.[/quote]
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by ken045501: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thank you for this comment . Zelensky is no hero
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by EagleNest(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Oponu and imbec!le

U dont have sense na

Sebi that is how some invader came to ur papa properties and u let dem carry everything without fighting back.

That was how one randy neighbour of urs laid seige on ur papa house at ur presence, but today he has collected the house from u without any resistance from u.

Sense is far from u and i dont think anybody with excess of sense can sell single unit of sense to u cus u wont know the value.

Sebi the fight the president is fighting, he is fighting it for his family alone abi?? Is it not for the good of their generation unborn??

So dey should leave their inheritance cus dey want to satisfy u. Ani oo lopolo se. Mtcheew, ooooohhhh ani ogo, o ti goju.

No wonder ur conrtree is in shambles, people like u plenty for here, taking all what bn thrown at them by politicians with open arms.

Have mercy on him. Many of them are annoying on this forum. Very good illustration with the "papa house" thing.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Dybala11(m): 12:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Reflect7:
The invasion of Ukraine by the Hitler wannabe is a clear violation of all laws. Even if it's the US that is doing this, it is still wrong. If Ukrainians can't defend Ukraine then who should do it for them??
All countries in the world will do what Ukraine did if they are in their shoe. Check what the US and it's Allies did during world war 2.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Dybala11(m): 12:04am On Mar 25, 2022
treamabenh:
The People didn’t ask for War, it was the president who brought this on his citizens and he should pay for that,I hope the Kremlin gets him real quick.
Zelensky is a failure!
You mean that it's Zelensky that is invading Ukraine right now?? What a joke. grin
Blame the oppressed and praise the oppressor/aggressor. grin
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Dybala11(m): 12:07am On Mar 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Their president caused it all, the citizens are not for war.
How did Zelensky cause it all??
By invading Ukraine with the Ukrainian army right??
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Dybala11(m): 12:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Plead:

It should be voluntary. Nobody sent the leaders to go to war.

Putin should do fast and clear Ukraine and any Western nation that tries shît.
Did Zelensky declare war on or invaded Russia??
Is Zelensky the one invading Ukraine right now??
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by bepositive11: 12:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Putin is the main problem. Why did he start the war? Why doesn't he go and lead in the battle field? He sits his a** comfortably in Russia while his citizens are losing their lives for nothing in a senseless war

I'm not a supporter of Zelensky either. I'm just saying that don't blame Zelensky while leaving out Putin. He's the biggest part of the problem

Why did Ukraine want to join NATO in the first place? For their own safety. Putin invaded parts of Ukraine in 2014 and expected them to still feel safe with Russia. Isn't that madness?

Now after ruining their peaceful lives, Putin still wants Ukrainians to support him. He's delusional

Reflect7:

Stop talking rubbish. That something is ''common'' doesn't make it right. It is a gross human rights violation and tantamout to murder to force a human being to pick up a gun to fight. END OF STORY.

So I can be Nigerian president today and provoke a powerful nation, say France or the US, and when they come attacking with their cruise missiles, hypersonic missiles and nuclear weapons, I have the right to force you to remain in Nigeria to fight them?

Can you see how dumb you sound by supporting Zelensky's fascism?
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

Am I Ukrainian or a man?
Why should I kill a snake when I have a man to kill it for me?
Who am I trying to impress? Heck! I don’t want to be brave.
I can’t even kill a cockroach!

Believe it or not, it is men’s responsibility to protect and care for their women when duty calls for it.
I don’t subscribe to that equality sh!t.
I am a female, not a feminist, so I must be protected and treated special.

What a joke. Everybody should be treated special irrespective of their gender.
Being a female doesn't mean automatic 'el dorado' or 'La cremè de la crème' treatment.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by edosignature(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Your sense of reasoning is poor. I repeat his family are currently in Israel.

It's people like you that are highly decieved by false write up.

SeriouslySense:
You are wrong, his family are still in Ukraine, please check before saying whatever comes into your head. cheesy cheesy cheesy ugudu
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Mariangeles(f): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Plead:

What a joke. Everybody should be treated special irrespective of their gender.
Being a female doesn't mean automatic 'el dorado' or 'La cremè de la crème' treatment.

Call it a joke or whatever, but it is what it is.

Yes, everyone should be treated special, but females more than males. Period.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Munzy14(m): 6:02am On Mar 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

Heheheheh....Okwa i bido la.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Munzy14(m): 6:14am On Mar 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

Am I Ukrainian or a man?
Why should I kill a snake when I have a man to kill it for me?
Who am I trying to impress? Heck! I don’t want to be brave.
I can’t even kill a cockroach!

Believe it or not, it is men’s responsibility to protect and care for their women when duty calls for it.
I don’t subscribe to that equality sh!t.
I am a female, not a feminist, so I must be protected and treated special.
Lol.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Munzy14(m): 6:17am On Mar 26, 2022
baby124:

Don’t mind them. Average life expectancy of men in years past no pass 25. Because of wars! But now, they can get fat, live long, wear makeup and pretend to be women. SMH.

How old was Alexander the Great when he conquered the world? 25. Died at 32. Today Alexander the Great will be wearing 24 inch hair, 6 inch heels, with makeup and fighting to use women’s bathroom. While talking Redpill online.
Bobrisky and sissy men have made you reason all male are the same grin grin

Just put a bullet on the men.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Munzy14(m): 6:22am On Mar 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

There was a time when it was duty for every able bodied young men to fight and defend his country.
Then, it was a matter of duty, and not of choice.

Not nowadays when most have been spoilt and reduced to mere keyboard soldiers.
You are looking for trouble from ndi ogwu red grin

Missiles ha ga abia zoo ka mmiri.

War is already depleting the male population.

Their is a situation, all male will be rushing arms just like in Ukraine...Where some are returning home to pick arms.

It is as if they were prepared for the war as well...Because the word thought by now Ukraine will be in Putin's pocket.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

I pity your male kids.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Mariangeles(f): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Plead:

I pity your male kids.

Pity yourself!

I will raise men, not sissies.
Re: Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" by Mariangeles(f): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Munzy14:

You are looking for trouble from ndi ogwu red grin

Missiles ha ga abia zoo ka mmiri.

War is already depleting the male population.

Their is a situation, all male will be rushing arms just like in Ukraine...Where some are returning home to pick arms.

It is as if they were prepared for the war as well...Because the word thought by now Ukraine will be in Putin's pocket.

Nothing like trouble.

No real man will counter what I typed(because it’s the truth), and that’s why they didn’t.
I cannot be economical with truth because of what others think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Anti-Corruption Commission Recovers 8.6billion Leone From Ministry / Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.