Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% (14981 Views)

Breaking News: IRAN Reports They Intercepted 99.9% Of ISRAELI Missiles / German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% / Rising Fuel And Food Costs Push US Inflation To 7.9% (2) (3) (4)

Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by iLegendd(m): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2022
obiekunie01:

interactive brokers

saxo.
Correct tongue
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Frankiss44(m): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2022
WarriAproko:
How do I buy rubble

Go to your bank
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by BKayy: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

Typical Muslim headslammer typing what he doesn't understand the meaning grin

Muslims are so shameless sometimes grin
Ignoramus, Russia is not a Muslim country although it is not a fanatic society of any religion.
In the Christian world, Moscow is regarded as the third Rome.

In rating democracy in the world, Russia has the most advanced, almost at par with what was in ancient Igboland where everybody regardless of size is granted autonomy that's why you can see the Muslim Chechens with their own Islamic laws and leader enjoying being part of Russian federation.

I am tired of the dirty ignorance coming out of Nigerians

Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by toxtimmy: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2022
I am covinced you be the finance minister of your beer parlor.

SultanOfPuna:
1 russian rubbles = 4 naira
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sanctions are like bullets
You can be shot and still survive.
But not for long
Until you die from your gunshot injuries

Russia just got shot, so it wont die quickly
It will die slowly from the injuries of sanction as time goes.

This 9% is intial gara gara, by the time September comes. Russia will die off
Forget it russia can never recover from this
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Frankiss44(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2022
mpire:

You clown are just too dumb. Just stick with watching football and betting your lives away. Have you ever seen or touched a Dime in your life, tell me what you can do with it. Do you know the $ exchange rate to Ruble. What is Russia's current credit rating? You re.tarded monkeys that Russia won't even give a 3-day visa to come and wash their toilets.

Bunch of re.tards, your Naira has no value, you have no electricity, no job, no security, not even ordinary water; but you're there monitoring Russia's currency rise that's worth less than a dime? grin grin grin. There's lot of mad people on NL.

Bros take am easy with them... Nigeria problem reach to make person reason like dundee grin
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Buliwyf: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Stop disgracing yourself sir.

They have only just signed a contract....ONLY...and there currently no terminals.

Also it takes 4 years to build a terminal.

Please do research my boy.

Few months ko

This guy is dumb I swear. I even tried to be nice and not call you the idiot that you are today but you have started fooling yourself like a monkey.

You are so stupid that you didn't realize that the kind of LNG terminals Europe need are not the ones for compressing gas to liquid since they are not the ones producing it. The ones they are building are for receiving the gas.

You be mugu I swear. Just started disgracing yourself again. cheesy
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by sapientia(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Controlled trading lol

Let them allow market forces to determine

toxtimmy:
I am covinced you be the finance minister of your beer parlor.

Instead of learning, you are ranting

He knows much better than you

Come back and vomit this after 6 months

Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Frankiss44(m): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2022
BKayy:

Ignoramus, Russia is not a Muslim country although it is not a fanatic society of any religion.

In rating democracy in the world, Russia has the most advanced, almost at par with what was in ancient Igboland where everybody regardless of size is granted autonomy that's why you can see the Muslim Chechens with their own Islamic laws and President enjoying being part of Russian federation.

He say Russia has the most advanced democracy.. Nothing I nor go see for nairaland.. This place na really comic relief grin
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Didi2d(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2022
susitebigul:
sad

Ani's Child Rights and Development Foundation.

We are human rights humanitarian Rescue missions activists ���������������������������
for child Rights Protection, and development.
Kindly notify us on any case

No email, no phone number, no address. Nawa o
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by ayindejimmy(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Underestimate Russians at your own peril

This is just the first day.
And foreigner have not been allowed to pull out.

When the Market is fully opened, we can tell what's up.
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by SarkinYarki: 10:58am On Mar 24, 2022
ayindejimmy:

This is just the first day.
And foreigner have not been allowed to pull out.

When the Market is fully opened, we can tell what's up.

Didn't you vote Buhari twice ?
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Jeromejnr(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2022
Buliwyf:

This guy is dumb I swear. I even tried to be nice and not call you the idiot that you are today but you have started fooling yourself like a monkey.

You are so stupid that you didn't realize that the kind of LNG terminals Europe need are not the ones for compressing gas to liquid since they are not the ones producing it. The ones they are building are for receiving the gas.

You be mugu I swear. Just started disgracing yourself again. cheesy

Chai..its people like you that I love to debate face to face in front of people grin cause you will just be disgracing yourself.

You went to quote an article on LNG terminals and decided to spew it to me to feel smart with yourself without even knowing the intricate details of what you're talking about..Lol..

I don't even want to talk to much...as there are many articles online on the terminal operations..

Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Buliwyf: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2022
BKayy:

In rating democracy in the world, Russia has the most advanced, almost at par with what was in ancient Igboland where everybody regardless of size is granted autonomy that's why you can see the Muslim Chechens with their own Islamic laws and leader enjoying being part of Russian federation.

Some people don't know the meaning of democracy anymore. At least try to do a little research before talking next time. What Russia is running is closer to a feudal system than a democracy.
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by heniford2: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2022
The New World ORDER!!! Will shock the world at large as for Russia this sanction will surely hit them badly
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by BKayy: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2022
Buliwyf:

Some people don't know the meaning of democracy anymore. At least try to do a little research before talking next time. What Russia is running is closer to a feudal system than a democracy.
Hahahaha. You are very funny.

Just take two hours out of Western media to see the real world as it is.
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Winning123: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2022
Your parents wasted money sending you to school. Always think before you hit that type button

EinsteinBoy:
When Trump said "Putin is smart", you do not doubt it. I'm not a pro-Russian or pro-West, but this is part of counter-sanction measure Putin is trying to set up. And it'll definitely yield positively. But how does this last, hmm, currently EU is still purchasing Russia cheap gas, Qatar has already given Germany assurance for LNG, expensive thou. If Germany-Qatar deal becomes 100% successful, we expect more European countries to shift their domains to Middle East (excluding Saudi Arabia, I think you know why), Putin is should be ready for this, maybe completion of channelling the gas pipelines to China which the largest consumer of energy will definitely be an alternative.
So, Saudi Arabia is considering considering Yuan as payment is another great deal again US dollars. Hmmm, MBS is showing Biden another deal-off

This is game of power.
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by susitebigul: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2022
Didi2d:

No email, no phone number, no address. Nawa o

Yes so sorry about that, nairaland took those information out
This is our contact 08101158960
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Alusiizizi(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

When you ban short-selling and you also banned the amount of stock which people can sell what do you expect. Just imagine if you open a bank and you only allow people to deposits and limit the amount of money people can withdraw you will find out your bank would be the best in prophet.

This is a calculated move. Restrict debits long enough for the Ruble to bounce back and those investors will have no reason to withdraw. A more global effect: The Democrats will suffer a decisive defeat in 2024 that will bring Trump back into power then, in which case most of these sanctions will eventually be lifted. However you look at it, Russia eventually wins.

Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Buliwyf: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Chai..its people like you that I love to debate face to face in front of people grin cause you will just be disgracing yourself.

You went to quote an article on LNG terminals and decided to spew it to me to feel smart with yourself without even knowing the intricate details of what you're talking about..Lol..

I don't even want to talk to much...as there are many articles online on the terminal operations..

Typical bloviating buffoon. Show me where I quoted any article. This one wants to stand me face to face lol. You no go even free show up. You are the one posting and quoting articles. And that article you just posted was as at when Germany haven't fully decided on decoupling from Russia yet. Now that the new Chancellor has decided, things are moving fast.

In your first article you said 4 years. I debunked that. Now you are posting about 2024. That's a timeline that requires the usual EU bureaucracy that take a year to even sign documents. But with the new plans, bureaucracy is out of the window and rest assured that LNG terminals for receiving gas might be a major thing by the next winter.

Sense you no get. Learn you can't learn. You are always using every opportunity to show the whole Nairaland you are daft.
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by GardenOfGod(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Putin Fanboys running to the thread like .....
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by pafo(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2022
You won't see that fernandezisback dude here.
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by ayindejimmy(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2022
Really?!

SarkinYarki:

Didn't you vote Buhari twice ?

Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Buliwyf: 11:07am On Mar 24, 2022
BKayy:

Hahahaha. You are very funny.

Just take two hours out of Western media to see the real world as it is.

Clown is advising me to take out time out of western media. For which media? Chinese media? Or Russian media. The same media you are listening to that you don't know the meaning of democracy?

When you know you goofed admit it and move on. Instead of giving face-saving ridiculous advices.
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Caution30: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2022
All of these are just cosmetics... the conditions for the partial opening is design to make it look healthy... The Russians are living dangerously, once it's gas consumers gets an alternative..then they are finished.
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Mccullum: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2022
It is normal for Russia reaction on how to survive Western sanctions, but it can not mitigate those sanctions fully, surely it'll solve part of it.
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by almarthins(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Underestimate Russians at your own peril

Yimu! Russia bawo?
Na only weapons dem sabi invest money n energy.
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Jeromejnr(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2022
Buliwyf:

Typical bloviating buffoon. Show me where I quoted any article. This one wants to stand me face to face lol. You no go even free show up. You are the one posting and quoting articles. And that article you just posted was as at when Germany haven't fully decided on decoupling from Russia yet. Now that the new Chancellor has decided, things are moving fast.

In your first article you said 4 years. I debunked that. Now you are posting about 2024. That's a timeline that requires the usual EU bureaucracy that take a year to even sign documents. But with the new plans, bureaucracy is out of the window and rest assured that LNG terminals for receiving gas might be a major thing by the next winter.

Sense you no get. Learn you can't learn. You are always using every opportunity to show the whole Nairaland you are daft.

Stop, just stop disgracing yourself.

Stop trying to massage your depleted ego even when you know you're wrong.....then just saying things that don't make sense and talking off point.

One of the first rules to know someone is losing an argument is when the person goes off tangent and starts using Ad hominems.

Educate yourself boy and admit you're wrong.

I can come back to you by end of year and ask you where the terminal is. grin

Peace

Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by BKayy: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2022
Buliwyf:

Clown is advising me to take out time out of western media. For which media? Chinese media? Or Russian media. The same media you are listening to that you don't know the meaning of democracy?

When you know you goofed admit it and move on. Instead of giving face-saving ridiculous advices.
Let me help you a little despite your Shameless rants.

If, I repeat If Nigeria was an independent country and decide to go the Russian way of democracy, there wouldn't be any need for agitations and Fulani herdsmen stupidity.
A beautiful form of democracy where every nation maintains her own Republic according to their boundary and native tongue in most cases. With this we will see
Republic of Igboland
Yorubaland
Izon
Ibibio
Efik
Tiv
Hausa etc

Then the confused ones will be seen as federal entities.

This is just a preamble. Now vomit what you saw on CNN. Ignoramus

Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Cardealer2021(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2022
GardenOfGod:
You nor see the speed dem take rush enter the thread grin grin
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Buliwyf: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Stop, just stop disgracing yourself.

Stop trying to massage your depleted ego even when you know you're wrong.....then just saying things that don't make sense and talking off point.

One of the first rules to know someone is losing an argument is when the person goes off tangent and starts using Ad hominems.

Educate yourself boy and admit you're wrong.

I can come back to you by end of year and ask you where the terminal is. grin

Peace

The same guy that called me his boy is talking about Ad Hominems. You are a clown. And everyone knows you are. The fact that you can't think and thought that Germany will build a terminal for compressing gas to liquid is enough to disgrace you here. My work is done for today cheesy
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by AroleOduduwa2: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2022
As soon as the rubles that are still floating around the west are used up they can set the exchange rate at whatever they want 100 us = 1 ruble what are they going to do about it they will break nato with this before they break Russia.

The west are short sighted in their approach, UK PM just said they will start gas production and the populace are already dancing with their imaginary reserves.
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by airsaylongcome: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2022
EinsteinBoy:
When Trump said "Putin is smart", you do not doubt it. I'm not a pro-Russian or pro-West, but this is part of counter-sanction measure Putin is trying to set up. And it'll definitely yield positively. But how does this last, hmm, currently EU is still purchasing Russia cheap gas, Qatar has already given Germany assurance for LNG, expensive thou. If Germany-Qatar deal becomes 100% successful, we expect more European countries to shift their domains to Middle East (excluding Saudi Arabia, I think you know why), Putin is should be ready for this, maybe completion of channelling the gas pipelines to China which the largest consumer of energy will definitely be an alternative.
So, Saudi Arabia is considering considering Yuan as payment is another great deal again US dollars. Hmmm, MBS is showing Biden another deal-off

This is game of power.

Until America deactivates the Saudi F16s and goads Iran to visit some hell fire missiles on Saudi

Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting / Nelson Mandela In Permanent Vegetative State / Massive Fire At Kenya's International Airport

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60