Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% (14976 Views)

Breaking News: IRAN Reports They Intercepted 99.9% Of ISRAELI Missiles / German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% / Rising Fuel And Food Costs Push US Inflation To 7.9% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by pipnator00(m): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
roGF22:

Once foreigners are allowed to start trading their MOEX, I just pray all of them do not selloff...BC at the moment, selling has been banned, just buying.... (I don't know much about all these financial stuffs anyways)

The bolded, do you have a stake in Russia equity market?

The sell off will continue once it fully opened. Remember different rating agency have classified Russian traded securities are junk!

Also, one of the reasons they closed the MOEX for over 3 weeks is, Biden warned that once it opens, they are gonna cut off the entire Russian exchange off from other exchanges. Russia knows the implication of that which is the reason I suspect they are opening bit by bit.

The 9% gain is as a result of the news by Putin, that all oil sells will be done with Rubble. Once that dust settles, the market will find it level which I suspect is downwards trend.
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by iyke2frankeze: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
1 russian rubbles = 4 naira
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sanctions are like bullets
You can be shot and still survive.
But not for long
Until you die from your gunshot injuries

Russia just got shot, so it wont die quickly
It will die slowly from the injuries of sanction as time goes.

This 9% is intial gara gara, by the time September comes. Russia will die off
Forget it russia can never recover from this
I have saved this page. To remind you about this once we enter September.
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Caution30: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2022
Aromeh360:

Same way North Korea is finished?
I guess you should answer that question yourself...it north Korea okay, economically?
Re: Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
mpire:

You clown are just too dumb. Just stick with watching football and betting your lives away. Have you ever seen or touched a Dime in your life, tell me what you can do with it. Do you know the $ exchange rate to Ruble. What is Russia's current credit rating? You re.tarded monkeys that Russia won't even give a 3-day visa to come and wash their toilets.

Bunch of re.tards, your Naira has no value, you have no electricity, no job, no security, not even ordinary water; but you're there monitoring Russia's currency rise that's worth less than a dime? grin grin grin. There's lot of mad people on NL.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Kagame Wins 3rd Term After 17-year Presidency In Rwanda / Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting / Nelson Mandela In Permanent Vegetative State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.