Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) (42608 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by ImoleNaija: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
stixxy:
I hope ur love doesn't have a bus stop

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Nicepoker(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Don't worry fuel will soon finish
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by boladale123: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bigredmachine:
Hmmmmm ...

I will get there soon...

Easy does it

Just be careful ,all that glitters is not gold.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by dododawa1: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
You guys can do your wedding and naming there too, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by GUNITGuy: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Blablamalala:

There are no right or wrong decisions. You never can tell if being in Australia would have been fulfilling.

I have this childhood friend who courtesy of being born in Canada earned him and his siblings Canadian Citizenship. He and his sister left Nigeria for Canada after secondary school. I and my brother so much envied them, wishing we could as well leave Nigeria for greener pastures. But guess what? Today we both are doing far, far better than my childhood friend. I and my brother got our Jobs after university at the inception of the hot cake Information Technology in Nigeria..MTN, ECONET, GLO.......... From one Telecommunication firm to another we are climbing the ladder upwards, with privileges of travelling many countries around the world and still traveling on official bases. All started in Nigeria.

My Canadian friend regrets ever leaving Nigeria for Canada he really has nothing to show as an achievement. May Good Luck come your way.
Congratulations for being a lucky Nigerian out of 1999999milion not so lucky ones

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by LastProphet: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Parachoko:
In 2010, I had the opportunity of going to Australia.

I still regret I didn't go

I never knew Nigeria will get this bad.

You have not seen anything yet, even the next administration has already failed and all those that follow, until the northern constitution foisted on the rest is discarded and everybody allowed to operate their own region. Nigeria is a fraud and that's why only fraudulent people keep finding their way to the top
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Lexusgs430: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Wow nice

Remember Mr nice ..... It's the same BRT ...... cheesy
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by iswallker(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Very insensitive to the girl raped and killed on a BRT bus

How woukd her family feel seeing this

undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Parachoko: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
LastProphet:

You have not seen anything yet, even the next administration has already failed and all those that follow, until the northern constitution foisted on the rest is discarded and everybody allowed to operate their own region. Nigeria is a fraud and that's why only fraudulent people keep finding their way to the top
The Constitution can't just be discarded like that.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Godispeace: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
go back to ur yeye IPOB/ESN blessed biafra land where Buhari no dey rule , leave us alone in Lagos & Nigeria of Buhari
Padipadi:
Una wise. You used a clean BRT. No be those condemned ones that ply Ketu-Ojota road.
Chai!
We too dey suffer for Lagos.
Some dey enjoy am join ontop say dem no get choice.
I miss road come Nigeria.
I suppose they chill for Australia or Finland.
Wayo, my enemy don suffer!
Buhari ooo, Buhari!
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
This lady looks very familiar. One Simp has gone down again.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by MadamOk(f): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
The lady smile so bright
Congrats to them

I pray � I see my own man
And the place should be in the bank grin
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by tolajay: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
"There are no right or wrong decisions"? While you're trying to console, pacify or motivate, you need not make this statement.

YES! There are wrong decisions. People make those decisions, and live the consequences. All the realities you see around you today (good or bad) are a product of people's decisions - right or wrong.

The OP has rightfully analysed his situation to know he missed that opportunity. That is the first path to correcting the wrong decision if presented with such opportunity again.

For your friend who's regretting relocating to Canada, you can simply ask if he had all the legit documents, right character, skill and frame of mind. His would be 1-in-100 cases unlike Nigeria.

The probability of succeeding in a developed country is way higher than what's obtainable in Nigeria: no basic social amenities, infrastructure, systems, laws and policies. And you're comparing Canada to Nigeria. Yes, Canada and other developed countries aren't the best we can have, but they are better than Nigeria.

Blablamalala:

There are no right or wrong decisions. You never can tell if being in Australia would have been fulfilling.

I have this childhood friend who courtesy of being born in Canada earned him and his siblings Canadian Citizenship. He and his sister left Nigeria for Canada after secondary school. I and my brother so much envied them, wishing we could as well leave Nigeria for greener pastures. But guess what? Today we both are doing far, far better than my childhood friend. I and my brother got our Jobs after university at the inception of the hot cake Information Technology in Nigeria..MTN, ECONET, GLO.......... From one Telecommunication firm to another we are climbing the ladder upwards, with privileges of travelling many countries around the world and still traveling on official bases. All started in Nigeria.

My Canadian friend regrets ever leaving Nigeria for Canada he really has nothing to show as an achievement. May Good Luck come your way.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by ablejesus26(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Parachoko:
In 2010, I had the opportunity of going to Australia.

I still regret I didn't go

I never knew Nigeria will get this bad.

See guy there is money in this land,see ehn the kind money wey dey dis land ehn you no fit finish am
I just invested in one small business with a woman selling poridge beans and yam Omo I shock when I got to know how much this woman makes in a day.
Now I am feeling cheated by the initial agreement of my own share from the business
Money dey oo just pray make God give you better navigation.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by thanksjosh005: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
So friggin' beautiful cry
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by AlieninPH: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Blablamalala:

To add to your point. I was also in the USA for some years, but I decided to come back home.
Ask me why?. I hated the cold and couldn't live with it.
I had a Nigerian colleague who also complained about the cold, but did not have the guts to come back home.
I got message from friends recently, that he had passed on. May God bless his soul. I don't know whether the cold got to him and finished him.
There are thousands of Nigerians abroad who are living worse than the friends and colleagues they left behind. But they wouldn't let you know.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by McLizbae: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dope shots.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by bisqit: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
donbachi:
Dis love thing sef...person go see anoda person.him/her neva met before..just ordinary talks,no touch..boom!

Marriage and will live together for years.
is it okay to approach a girl you find attractive on the street?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by HitSong: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
envoymedia:
Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Photos)

A couple who met on a Lagos state BRT bus used the same vehicle for their pre-wedding photoshoot, IGBERETV reports.

@lollypeezle shared the photos on his Twitter handle with the caption;

httpstwitterom/lollypeezle/status/1506693300513918982?t=SRl1ekrEsNGULWXVMOJr7Q&s=19

It's not couple but COUPLES.

COUPLE IS A PERSON.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by bisqit: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
This lady looks very familiar. One Simp has gone down again.
how much she collect for shortrest
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by bigdammyj: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Congrats!
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by bisqit: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
MadamOk:
The lady smile so bright Congrats to them

I pray � I see my own man And the place should be in the bank grin
wh*re
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by colestephan86: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
stixxy:
I hope ur love doesn't have a bus stop
Lol,
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Bamzyriches451: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Damn!
I always wished I'll do same but naija girls no dey ever hold transport money grin
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Prettychild(f): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
envoymedia:
Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Photos)

A couple who met on a Lagos state BRT bus used the same vehicle for their pre-wedding photoshoot, IGBERETV reports.

@lollypeezle shared the photos on his Twitter handle with the caption;

https://twitter.com/lollypeezle/status/1506693300513918982?t=SRl1ekrEsNGULWXVMOJr7Q&s=19
Things life no balance, the same BRT bus where a girl was killed is the same wherein people found love. It’s well. Your marriage is blessed in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by rajiedreez: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hope the driver wasn't 'nice' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by minasu190: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
These same brt where somebody was killed,this life no balance sha.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by shevchenko(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Blablamalala:

Was it not through tribalistic connection you got your job
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Nonconformist00(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Maybe they met inside BRT.
BTW, if I meet a lady on nairaland and we intend to marry, what should be the theme of our pre-wedding photo shoot?
SNAKE FARM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.