Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) (42612 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Bigredmachine: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Juliet751:
Okay.

Is that all undecided
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Nwaotu10(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
GOD WHEN? angry
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by doshiyad1: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Blablamalala:

There are no right or wrong decisions. You never can tell if being in Australia would have been fulfilling.

I have this childhood friend who courtesy of being born in Canada earned him and his siblings Canadian Citizenship. He and his sister left Nigeria for Canada after secondary school. I and my brother so much envied them, wishing we could as well leave Nigeria for greener pastures. But guess what? Today we both are doing far, far better than my childhood friend. I and my brother got our Jobs after university at the inception of the hot cake Information Technology in Nigeria..MTN, ECONET, GLO.......... From one Telecommunication firm to another we are climbing the ladder upwards, with privileges of travelling many countries around the world and still traveling on official bases. All started in Nigeria.

My Canadian friend regrets ever leaving Nigeria for Canada he really has nothing to show as an achievement. May Good Luck come your way.

Amen! e dey happen as destiny defers that's why i don't envy people. The highest i can do, is to pray to God to bless me as he has done for whosoever i feel is better than i do but most importantly, God has to be @ the center of it all because what is good for another may not be good for you. Shallom!

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by seyz91(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
what a big one time opportunity you missed man
Parachoko:
In 2010, I had the opportunity of going to Australia.

I still regret I didn't go

I never knew Nigeria will get this bad.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by OMOGBEHIN36(m): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Love love everywhere.
Here I am on low-key.
Buh I no say somebori daughter go find me one day.

Meanwhile am a digital marketer, in case you want to grow and showcase your business.

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by ButterBurger: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
D guy too for do thick make up too na like the lady.
Sheybi na one dem be
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by trippleKAY(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
It amazes me non knows what's going on here lol... This is the doing of the Lagos state government.
After the killing of a young lady some weeks back in BRT, this is their stragegy to revive thier tarnished image. grin
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Johel(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
envoymedia:
Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Photos)

A couple who met on a Lagos state BRT bus used the same vehicle for their pre-wedding photoshoot, IGBERETV reports.

@lollypeezle shared the photos on his Twitter handle with the caption;

https://twitter.com/lollypeezle/status/1506693300513918982?t=SRl1ekrEsNGULWXVMOJr7Q&s=19

In life, while some laugh,some are crying..
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Obagofixxy: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hope say no be nice DE drive una

Congratulations to you people
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Allisgud: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
dnawah:
what ever,conductor joined together no one shall put asunder.
Conductor be like,oga no #100 change o!madam no #100 change o! Oya! make two of una shear this #200 grin
and the man come reason am like,this lady make sense make I enter ram
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Padipadi(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Godispeace:
go back to ur yeye IPOB/ESN blessed biafra land where Buhari no dey rule , leave us alone in Lagos & Nigeria of Buhari
Are you mad? Do I look like an Igboman? And if I m, is it a sin to be Ibo?
I m not in support of ipob or any group disturbing public peace.
But I m against touts like you who are so myopic in reasoning that they generalise people.
You are a nonentity
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
tolajay:
"There are no right or wrong decisions"? While you're trying to console, pacify or motivate, you need not make this statement.

YES! There are wrong decisions. People make those decisions, and live the consequences. All the realities you see around you today (good or bad) are a product of people's decisions - right or wrong.

The OP has rightfully analysed his situation to know he missed that opportunity. That is the first path to correcting the wrong decision if presented with such opportunity again.

For your friend who's regretting relocating to Canada, you can simply ask if he had all the legit documents, right character, skill and frame of mind. His would be 1-in-100 cases unlike Nigeria.

The probability of succeeding in a developed country is way higher than what's obtainable in Nigeria: no basic social amenities, infrastructure, systems, laws and policies. And you're comparing Canada to Nigeria. Yes, Canada and other developed countries aren't the best we can have, but they are better than Nigeria.

There are no right or wrong decision is an open statement which reflects the reality of life. It simply means that there are necessarily no ABSOLUTES but PROBABILITIES, yet life is not mathematics!

Do you think those students or Nigerians who are suddenly coming back to Nigeria from Ukraine didn't do their analysis? But life has given them a surprise they never did put into account. Such is life! For some of these people coming back from Ukraine, it could be the beginning of greater things in their lives or the opposite. But then, the have made their decision to come back home. Now, it depends on how life unfolds itself.

When we were at the University, my brother and I studied physics. Which we thought, we would end up becoming a teacher or lecturer but the doors of Mobile Telecommunications networking industry opened and became a big deal in Nigeria at the time these firms needed what we thought was a wrong decision of course to study, infact we didn't choose to study that course at the University. It was JAMB that did the choosing. That's just life, it's all about PROBABILITIES.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bigredmachine:

Is that all undecided
Yeah.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by MadamOk(f): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Na where money dey I dey like angry grin
bisqit:
wh*re
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by edosignature(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
I hope the love last till the end of time.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
stixxy:
I hope ur love doesn't have a bus stop
Nairaland grin grin

Wetin una no fit talk, no dey exist.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Aaay: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oh
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Godispeace: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
professional reasoner , go tell those junks to the bird shocked shocked shocked shocked
Padipadi:
Are you mad? Do I look like an Igboman? And if I m, is it a sin to be Ibo?
I m not in support of ipob or any group disturbing public peace.
But I m against touts like you who are so myopic in reasoning that they generalise people.
You are a nonentity
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Padipadi(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Godispeace:
professional reasoner , go tell those junks to the bird shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ori e buru!
Anumanu, anuofi, anuocha!
Hot lava on that your empty brain!
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
E go get terminal
stixxy:
I hope ur love doesn't have a bus stop
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by SILVERLINES: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
susitebigul:
cool

Contact us for your business name registration CAC
Check my profile for more information
comrade go and sleep we know ur type
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Stinto: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
It's so painful that some of you are in Lagos and still remains ignorant which of the buses did you know as BRT, let me enlithens you those red buses are no longer BRT
Padipadi:
Una wise. You used a clean BRT. No be those condemned ones that ply Ketu-Ojota road.
Chai!
We too dey suffer for Lagos.
Some dey enjoy am join ontop say dem no get choice.
I miss road come Nigeria.
I suppose they chill for Australia or Finland.
Wayo, my enemy don suffer!
Buhari ooo, Buhari!
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Uchedizzy(f): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Love is a beautful thing
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Padipadi(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Stinto:
It's so painful that some of you are in Lagos and still remains ignorant which of the buses did you know as BRT, let me enlithens you those red buses are no longer BRT
we know.
Some are owned by FG & some by LASG. this blue one is for FG.
But they v a general name that has registered for life is BRT.
It's just like power that's first known as NEPA which later turned to PHCN & Nigerians still called it NEPA. Till now that they are owned by elect discos & they still call it NEPA
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by Maguwani: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nice one and congratulations to them
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) by BadEnglish(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Irony of life, their love protruded from there, while someone's life ended there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life / Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.