Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine (67921 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Eastern Ukraine / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Spandau: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Techsupport:

shooting himself with AK47? dude that is what side arm is for. I wonder how true this your story is

Haha! Na wa o. What will nairalanders not argue over? Whether he used a sidearm or an assault rifle, he killed himself to evade capture and interrogation. Perhaps torture too. Abi which kind wahala be dis?
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by azpekuliar: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Spandau:

I am not disillusioned. I am stating the obvious. If a small lesser country invades Nigeria, people like you and many others on this forum will start shouting that they don't want war. The concept of patriotism is foreign to many of you.

The question of Nationhood has to be answered first before expecting Patriotism. In Nigeria's case it has never answered that question but rather continues to dance around it and you expect it's citizens to be patriotic. cheesy
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Justice4Toto: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:
Coming from the same media house that claimed hunter biden laptop didnt exist, the West blocked every news feed from Russia so they can feed people with fake news like this. Follow the Chinese correspondents on ground for accurate news or @RWApodcast on twitter for more accurate news with real videos and pictures.

The more absurd numbers Ukranians are putting out, the more I think they are losing. Appear weak when you are strong, appear strong when you are weak. - Sun Tzu

RWA is a Russian propaganda as well
I just viewed the stuff.
Russians With Attitude.
The guys are Russians not Chinko
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by drakeli: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
purplerope:

Keep quiet there, u are talking from the four axis of your wide mouth

Over 35,000 US soldiers died in Afghanistan alone

After 20 years stay of looting their oil Dem no still win the war Las Las US Japaaa

You are the one to keep quiet. The total American service men lost throughout Afghanistan war was 2,448 .

Russia has lost more service men than the US lost in both Afghanistan and iraq war put together

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Spandau: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
azpekuliar:

The question of Nationhood has to be answered first before expecting Patriotism. In Nigeria's case it has never answered that question but rather continues to dance around it and you expect it's citizens to be patriotic. cheesy

You said citizens, didn't you? The very notion of citizenship presupposes the existence of a nation or a similitude. So, if Nigeria has citizens, then your argument is faulted.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by CoronaVirusPro: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
maasoap:

The very minute the sanctions are lifted is the moment Russia will begin to feel its positive impacts just the same way it felt it immediately the sanctions started. I wonder what will make the recovery 2 decades if the sanctions are lifted.

I don't even think they can help to rebuild one-tenth of the destruction. Lol

And Rwanda has been restored to her former glory?

Who is going to lift the sanctions?

More will be announced in less than 48 hours. Biden is in Brussel to meet with NATO and discuss dumping Russian energy dependency’s

It will only get worse for Russia. Even after the war, the crippling effect will continue. That’s the latest weapon in the world, “ Financial Nuclear Power”

Russia that’s still yet to get out of previous sanctions in last 10 years prior to war.

As for Rwanda, that’s the 2nd fastest growing economy in in Africa
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by patogist: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
You saw nothing

FalseProphet1:
I see Russia's presidential seat vacant by easter.

I see a secret burial taking place, I see Putin in a coffin, I see the war coming to an end.

I see another occupying Putin's seat, I see him negotiating with the west.

I see the sanctions being lifted off.

I see Ukraine joining NATO.

This I have seen.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Winning123:
Use your common sense. The war should be over now if Russia's military is that strong and sophisticated. The only thing Russia has are nukes. The world has seen how wobble her soldiers are. The West will defeat Russia in a military confrontation but they are just being careful of the catastrophe that will create. You will not be typing those comments you know.

when u mean the west do you mean only USA vs Russia? or all NATO alliance vs Russia?
becos USA vs Russia is a fair fight but NATO vs Russia is not because 30 countries against one country is never a fair fight.. But USA vs Russia I put my money on the Siberian bear to maul those transgender motherfuckers to pieces...

1 Like

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by GorillaApp(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
God1000:
This war has gone awry for Putin, this might just end as pyrrhic victory for the despot and a moral victory for Ukraine

Putin is desperate and ready to do the unthinkable just to save face even if it means deploying chemical and biological weapons in Ukraine
The moment he couldn't overun dem in three weeks, I knew Putin was in for the long ride
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by roGF22(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
VULCAN:
Russian soldiers are dying no doubt.

But only CNN could produce a report that totally ignored the deaths on the other side.

Propaganda Masters

The Ukrainian army personnel are dying in large numbers no doubt, but the thing here is that they bury their dead,..while the Russians abandon theirs (already causing an environmental problem),...so it has nothing to do with numbers, but the number of dead bodies left pilling the streets.

It may not necessarily be a propaganda news, BC I first saw this info too on Aljazeera, not CNN
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by slimshady1000: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lies and western media....
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by jimtemi1: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
ABIODUN105:
Russia and Ukraine please put a stop to this war we beg you please
na russia make we beg o, because Na them think they can invade someone country and go away with it...GOD forbid, If theif come ur house u go pity am?
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by bakar007: 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
GardenOfGod:
THE BODIES OF RUSSIAN SOLDIERS ARE PILING UP IN UKRAINE, AS KREMLIN CONCEALS TRUE TOLL OF WAR

Lviv, Ukraine (CNN) — The first warm, sunny days of spring in the southern Mykolaiv region are ushering in a grim new reality: the smell of the dead.

CNN Na news when people dey watch ......even their former president called them Fake news , who's still watching CNN Nawa oh

CNN
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by drakeli: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
purplerope:

Keep quiet there, u are talking from the four axis of your wide mouth

Over 35,000 US soldiers died in Afghanistan alone

After 20 years stay of looting their oil Dem no still win the war Las Las US Japaaa
America lost less than 9,000 soldiers in both iraq and Afghanistan war put together.

Now Russia has lost more than double to Ukrainian militiamen

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Spandau:

Haha! Na wa o. What will nairalanders not argue over? Whether he used a sidearm or an assault rifle, he killed himself to evade capture and interrogation. Perhaps torture too. Abi which kind wahala be dis?

Have you been in combat before?

Please dont argue what you dont know
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by juman(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hiss.

Liar can.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Father4all: 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I see a secret burial taking place, I see Putin in a coffin, I see the war coming to an end.

This I have seen.
you see nothing
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by bakar007: 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
GardenOfGod:
THE BODIES OF RUSSIAN SOLDIERS ARE PILING UP IN UKRAINE, AS KREMLIN CONCEALS TRUE TOLL OF WAR

Lviv, Ukraine (CNN) — The first warm, sunny days of spring in the southern Mykolaiv region are ushering in a grim new reality: the smell of the dead.

CNN

CNN and fake news ,how many Ukranians soldiers are dead lol ,even your former president called you Fake , if Ukraine is killing them this much why cry for help and begging for talks .

2 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Spandau: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Techsupport:

Have you been in combat before?

Please dont argue what you dont know

Pele, ma binu.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
CNN is the home and nucleus of FAKE NEWS AND MISINFORMATION on a scale the world has never seen before. How they lie so effortlessly ought to be studied and researched.

CNN KING � OF FAKE NEWS ❌ going at full throttle no looking back � grin

1 Like

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Igbofam: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:
From cnn? And no major indication that these are Russian bodies. Smh.

Propaganda don’t win wars. Izyum mopped up, irpine and marinka mopped up. Slavutyuch just got mopped up. Get out of msm news and see things for yourself.

Ironically same Irpin you mentioned has got about 3000 Russian soldiers sorrounded by Ukrainian forces with their supply lines cut off. They are basically isolated and food for bullets.

What you fail to realize is that Russia can never win a war of this nature when people are fighting for their home which you want to take away.

Ukrainians have the upper hand based on their knowledge about their terrain. They will keep fighting smarter than the Russians whom so far have now resorted more to long range fighting using missiles rather than ground combat which even they know they are losing with the dead Soldiers being used as manure for the new season of sunflowers.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
OgbeniSamm:
CNN is the home and nucleus of FAKE NEWS AND MISINFORMATION on a scale the world has never seen before. How they lie so effortlessly ought to be studied and researched.

CNN KING � OF FAKE NEWS ❌ going at full throttle no looking back � grin

where do you get your news
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Akanoaaa(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Dey there dey see nonsense sogbo
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by texazzpete(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
EmptyGarden:
The way I see it, if it's happening on your turf, then you've lost already. Whenever this ends, it'll take Ukraine a really long time to recover.

The west and EU will carry out a Marshall Plan for Ukraine to bring it back up to speed. And whatever happens, the feeling of nationalism and patriotism this has evoked will help them for years to come.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by wink2015(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Who is going to lift the sanctions?

More will be announced in less than 48 hours. Biden is in Brussel to meet with NATO and discuss dumping Russian energy dependency’s

It will only get worse for Russia. Even after the war, the crippling effect will continue. That’s the latest weapon in the world, “ Financial Nuclear Power”

Russia that’s still yet to get out of previous sanctions in last 10 years prior to war.

As for Rwanda, that’s the 2nd fastest growing economy in in Africa

You people keeping preaching DOOMSDAY FOR RUSSIA, DOWNWARD ECONOMY AND ALL THAT SHIT, ALL THAT BLA BLA.

IS AMERICA HAVING ALL THE BEST OF ALL ECONOMY?

They still suffering people in America despite their so called bouyant economy.

The Late Majek Fashek in one of popular song titled ''SO LONG TOO LONG'' revealed that he saw BEGGARS ON THE STREET OF NEW YORK.

SO AMERICA IS NOT AN ELDORADO the way we believe and see them to be.

Take Nigeria for example, there is no job in Nigeria but graduate are managing.

So if the foreign companies want to leave russia they should leave.

The russians will take over their asset and manage it.

AMERICA WANT TO BULLY EVERYBODY.

Thank God Russia stood their ground.

AS LONG AS NIGERIANS CAN MANAGE THE HARDSHIP IN NIGERIA.

RUSSIANS CAN STILL MANAGE THE HARDSHIP IN RUSSIA.

THEY EVEN HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO HAVE A BETTER START.

3 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Mccullum: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Their journalists didn't see the bodies of Ukrainian soldiers pilling up? they saw only Russian soldier corpse grin

any way it's CNN, it made to project the interest of US, especially when democrat ruling, it's media wing of the party. undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by ElijahIme1992(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Benny6944:

Its obvious your boss is now alone. Yesterday was his KGB colleague,his tightest friend resigned, today their central bank leader about to quit lol.. expect more. op.

That's all you can achieve destruction and displacement. after all that, Russia have enough foreign reserve which will be disbursed to ukr for rebuilding plus Wests support.

what does that tell you?.. the Ukrainians are at the mercy of the Russians, to stop this ongoing blood shed in Ukraine, the Russians citizens needs to rise even your almighty NATO no fit do shingbai. They are resigning because of the killings going on right now in Ukraine not that Russia is loosing...If America know say them strong make Dem enter the war na... abi u no knw say if na another country by now Dem for don invade? when Saddam Hussein took over Kuwait shebi America rush enter Oya make Dem rush enter dis one na... see Ukraine dey collect if e pain you carry gun enter Ukraine go fight make Dem use mortar fire piece you looooooooooool
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by azpekuliar: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Spandau:

You said citizens, didn't you? The very notion of citizenship presupposes the existence of a nation or a similitude. So, if Nigeria has citizens, then your argument is faulted.

I used it loosely. I know you get my point.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Igbofam:

Ironically same Irpin you mentioned has got about 3000 Russian soldiers sorrounded by Ukrainian forces with their supply lines cut off. They are basically isolated and food for bullets.

What you fail to realize is that Russia can never win a war of this nature when people are fighting for their home which you want to take away.

Ukrainians have the upper hand based on their knowledge about their terrain. They will keep fighting smarter than the Russians whom so far have now resorted more to long range fighting using missiles rather than ground combat which even they know they are losing with the dead Soldiers being used as manure for the new season of sunflowers.

Oga most people on this forum cannot relate to what you are saying. they have no love for their home hence they dont understand why Ukraine wont just give theirs up. these guys are ready to sell everyone down river for a pot of beans. to them once they get what to eat, their history, culture, community can burn. so they wont understand.

2 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by leofab(f): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:
From cnn? And no major indication that these are Russian bodies. Smh.

Propaganda don’t win wars. Izyum mopped up, irpine and marinka mopped up. Slavutyuch just got mopped up. Get out of msm news and see things for yourself.
so you know the meaning of the telegram page you posted? Victory to Z.. the army division in charge of the invasion of ukraine.. You are chilling in ultra-Russo propaganda
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by KaluwisxPRO: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
EmptyGarden:
The way I see it, if it's happening on your turf, then you've lost already. Whenever this ends, it'll take Ukraine a really long time to recover.

That was cowardly Putin’s plan, and that’s why he lied that he was not planning an invasion. Ukrainians were stupid enough to believe him and not prepare.

That’s why I do not pity Zelensky, because he blatantly refused to heed the instructions of the US Intelligence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica / Cipriano Cassamá Resigns As President Of Guinea Bissau After One Day In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.